[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fembot Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: tumblr_o8j0srp38T1reyufho1_500.jpg (81KB, 500x624px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o8j0srp38T1reyufho1_500.jpg
81KB, 500x624px
>see male qt 3.14 at work
>everytime he comes near me and asks me for help, I melt and become awkward and stutter my words
>"y-yes [oneitis name] sure, i-ill help"
>i help him
>he smells so fucking good
>when I get home, I extensively search how to approach qt guys and not look awkward.
>realize how pathetic this is and how pathetic I am. Defeatist in my own thoughts
>honestly depressing
>sit there with the thousand yard stare and become terrified of my thoughts and of the coming day at work.
>want to stay at home forever
life is truly suffering
>>
>>38928575
>the filename
Oh dear. You truly are pathetic aren't you, get the fuck away from this board you retarded roastie whore. Do everyone a favour and cliff yourself while you're at it
>>
>>38928642
This
/Thread

Orgi
>>
>>38928575
honestly, just talk to him. you cannot fuck up, at least not in the way that a robot can. You have nothing to lose

I believe in you, you go girl ^.^ <3
>>
how much do you weigh? are you ugly?
>>
>>38928697
thank you so much!
>>38928730
i think i'm fairly attractive. I'm 5'3 and 132 pounds
>>
Just Talk to him. Make small talk and casually let out that you're free in the weekend to hang out. I believe in you anon, go forth and find your love!
>>
File: wojack.png (363KB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
wojack.png
363KB, 5000x5000px
>>38928765
oh ok, im sure he'll be more than happy to talk to you no matter what you say
>>
File: 1499997530729.jpg (98KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
1499997530729.jpg
98KB, 500x400px
>>38928575
I don't think you realize but if he isn't in a relationship already you could say just about anything an still get a date with him. You're playing life on easy mode.
>>
File: 1469883239093.png (216KB, 504x529px) Image search: [Google]
1469883239093.png
216KB, 504x529px
>>38928642
i just downloaded an image of cole sprouse, i don't even go on tumblr fuck off.

>>38928783
I try to, but I just act like an autist and become a mushmouth when I'm near him. He's fairly shy himself which makes it even harder to make conversation with him
>>
File: 60752928_p6.png (678KB, 918x1300px) Image search: [Google]
60752928_p6.png
678KB, 918x1300px
Get him somewhere private and do this to him.
>>
>>38928889
he pretty shy and emotionless so I don't know what to talk to him about, although he's pretty sweet to me, he's like that with that everybody so I'm getting mixed signals from him.
>>
>>38929183
He sounds like he's open to any and all attraction, you should make it clear you want him
>>
>>38929183
What is your plan OP other than to make every robot here believe you're talking about them? Stop role playing you faggot. It's pathetic.
>>
>trannies pretending that they know what it means to be a woman
>they are just fetishistic men playing dress up
real lesbian fembot feels

men are disgusting
>>
>>38928575
>work crush
>handsom hispanic guy
>soft spoken and demure and kind
>actually tries to kid around with me despite going into turbo autist mode when he tries
>eventually have work dreams where i rape him in the break room
>tfw find out hes 40
>tfw find out he is a Jehova's wines
that was a very sad day. i did stalk him online for a bit after he left work
>>
File: 1502014027956.jpg (56KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
1502014027956.jpg
56KB, 450x450px
>>38928900
Just go for it. Dudes arent very judgemental, even Chads are prettu chill. The only sort of dudes that will actively judge you are the tryhard dudebro normies that even Chads dislike.

Im sorry to sound sexist but the reason robots are petrified of asking a girl out is because girls are usually more judgemental and are more included in their social circles. Getting rejected is one thing, but having the persons friends, neighbours and dog know about and know how badly you screwed up is another. Guys will NOT gossip about how much of a dork you are, unless, like I said earlier, theyre a wannabe normie. Because you said the dude youre into is pretty quiet I doubt hes one of the bad types, guys maintain a consistent personality and appearance no matter how hard they try to change it. If theyre quiet around you chances are theyre quiet around most others.

Basically, just shoot. Dudes prefer being asked out to asking someone else out, removes a massive pressure. If you sperg out and screw up he wont care, and if he rejects you the worst that will happen is an awkward atmosphere around you two (not even an "I dont wanna be here" atmosphere, more like "Man I feel like a dick for rejecting her" one). Good luck, make a dudes day
>>
>>38929229
yea but how do I do that without looking desperate?

>>38929281
not my intentions. I came here to start a fembot thread, fuck off with your shit attitude
>>
>>38929350
Thank you for reassurance, I just feel butterflies racing through my stomach right now.

>>38929298
trannies are pretty disgusting
>>
>>38929371
You mean how do you hide your desperation? You cant. He already smells it on you, its probably why he feeds on your attention. Just see if you can make private time with him and if he doesn't want it, don't force it. Thats when it gets unsettling.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.