[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How's this email to a girl who is pretty infrequent with

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

How's this email to a girl who is pretty infrequent with replies?

Should I send it?
>>
>>38927982
Seems reasonable anon.
>>
>>38927982
Too long too weird
Play the short game or find someone who doesn't talk like she's mailing it to you
Protip it means she's a retard
>>
>>38927998
Thanks anon, I _____sent it_____
>>
>>38928091
Best of luck with that stuff.
>>
>>38928109
Appreciate it, really, robot life has eaten me up.
>>
>>38927982
>>38928091
way to passive man

next time say something like let's hang out, lets do this, etc. use the active voice geek boy
>>
>>38927982
As an aloof and private person myself, this sounds demanding and smothering. Don't say "let's hang out more," just invite her out more often.
>>
File: 1499229090714.png (58KB, 300x421px) Image search: [Google]
1499229090714.png
58KB, 300x421px
>>38928170
>>38928205
>these contradicting pieces of advice
>>
>>38928240
they aren't contradicting, they are both saying just invite her to specific things instead of nebulously saying lets hang out more at an indefinite point.
>>
>>38928240
>Don't say "let's hang out more," just invite her out more often.
that's basically what I said rofl

idk what that first part is though.
>>
Just be okay with the fact that she won't respond. Women do this all the time where they ghost men that let their intentions be known. Your job is to move on, make no contact, and when she writes you in a month saying "what's up? I thought you wanted to hang" you have to reply in a way that makes it seem like you weren't bothered and that life has been so interesting you lost contact.
>>
>>38928253
Well there's still an earlier email she hasn't replied to I guess.

Copy pasting it because I dont wanna turn my comp on again
Me: June 1
>Hey, how was your semester?
>Still alive?
Her: July 13
>Hey! Yeah, sorry. Literally haven't used my email in a couple of months. It was good. Passed chem with a B, so not as bad as I was thinking I was going to do at a point. Other classes turned out fine, too. The summer has been nice so far. I've been drawing a lot, been trying to pick up all of my art hobbies again. Finally picked my major, too. Kind of last minute, but I'm rolling with social work (probably end up going to UCF). How about you? How was your semester?
Me: July 18
>Ha, that's fine. Last semester for me was a real skin of my teeth situation, ended up withdrawing from Java since I didn't have the time for it but I did well with my other programming class and scraped by with Calc. Taking Physics now, easy as child birth but I'm still in it, somehow.

>Anyway, congrats on passing Chem and finally picking a major. Any reason why you picked social work in particular? Got any pics of your art?

Not sure if the OP is better or worse in context of this or if I just keep fucking up.
>>
That's extremely formal, makes it look like you're asking her to file some paperwork or something
>>
>>38927982
Go to /adv/ for advice

look at r9k's rules this is explicitly against them
>>
>>38927982
Yeah way too passive. A simple "let's do 'x'" would have been better. You should be nice but at the same time make sure they know you're not putting to much care/thought into what they do/say
>>
>>38928601
Can you read >>38928523 and tell me if my message is any better after that email exchange?
>>
>>38928738
Not him but I reckon youre doing fine dude. Absolutely no fault on your part, dont think youve done anything wrong
>>
>>38927982
you sound like a beta faggot.I doubt a roastie whore will even consider finishing your text past the first sentence.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.