[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is anyone as lazy as me to the point that they piss in empty

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
Is anyone as lazy as me to the point that they piss in empty bottles around their room so they don't have to walk to the bathroom?
>>
>lazy
For me it's more shyness, as our home is small there's always someone around. Although I won't deny being lazy.
>>
>>38927808

Tons of people who do it here. I piss in Pringles cans, some times they sit for months before I empty them out the window, amazingly enough they keep perfectly sealed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QPAKjJ6Pd4
>>
>>38927903
You're shy around your own family?
>>
File: MSbQzAx.png (120KB, 1005x444px)
MSbQzAx.png
120KB, 1005x444px
>>38927808
You're seriously asking this on r9k of all places?
>>
>>38927958
>another shill for big toilet
Gold
>>
>>38927929
Extremely. I silently sneak out of my room at night for food. Seeing hug threads alone makes me anxious.
The only way I can endure family diners (birthdays, christmas and new years) is with alcohol.
>>
>>38928047
So how much would you say your immediate family sees of you on a daily-weekly basis?
>>
File: 1499602326629.png (73KB, 484x593px)
1499602326629.png
73KB, 484x593px
>>38928075
Near 0 during piss bottle season, like right now.
If I'm trying to get my shit together (sleep at night/not stink/not shitpost 24/7) once a day my dad, maybe once or twice a week mum and sister. I have no recollection of ever hugging, kissing or even saying hello to my imouto. I can't even look them in the eye.
I went to therapy (without their knowing of course) for a couple months, the moment he asked about them up I almost cried and never went back. If my cryptos moon I'll give it another shot because something is definitely fucked about this.
>>
File: 13e.jpg (72KB, 500x888px)
13e.jpg
72KB, 500x888px
>>38927808
>>38928047
>>38928266

This. I piss in bottles because I don't like to go downstairs at night. My room is connected to my brother's room, which means I have to pass through his to go downstairs. I don't like being around other people. I'm in my room nearly 24/7 and I'll probably stay this way until my parents die or force me to do something with my life.

Otherwise, I'm just going to stay on my bed browsing 4chan, YouTube, and playing video games.
>>
>>38927808
no, no one has thought of this before you
>>
>>38928469
Not what I was asking but ok
>>
>>38927808
Live on the 27th floor of an apartment building.
Sleep in a loft bed.
Got a hose and a funnel.
Hose out the window.
Piss in the funnel.
I am a rainmaker.
(Too lazy to get out of bed and use the bathroom in my room)
>>
>>38927808
yes
its mostly that i live in a shared apartment and really dislike talking to other ppl
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.