[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ASPD Fembots

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 10

File: 1502058055886.jpg (102KB, 500x642px) Image search: [Google]
1502058055886.jpg
102KB, 500x642px
ASPD fembots, what are you like? Would someone know you have ASPD from meeting you? What do you look for in a guy? What are your fetishes?
If you're being fully honest, do you think its possible for someone to have a relationship with you without getting ruined either inadvertedly or by conscious effort on your part?
>>
>ASPD women

Anon you're gonna die
>>
>>38927516

>anon you're gonna die

Whats wrong with that?
>>
>>38928191

>every day

These barely get posted afaik
>>
File: 1477339461657.png (121KB, 256x303px) Image search: [Google]
1477339461657.png
121KB, 256x303px
>>38926583
what a cheap way to try to meet some girls lel
>>
>>38928564

>cheap way to try to meet some girls

More like easy way to die/end up in a mental ward. I don't understand why robots would want an aspd gf, they're weak and naive, they'd get wrecked
>>
>>38927516
I'm fucked up in the head. If my soulmate told me to kill myself and I knew it would make her happy I would probably do it. Hell I would let a girl amputate my limbs if I was sure she wouldn't abandon me after.
>>
File: 1502080287085.jpg (56KB, 452x960px) Image search: [Google]
1502080287085.jpg
56KB, 452x960px
>>38928919

You are past redemption
>>
>>38928872

The danger is what makes it attractive. I don't think they'd be too hard to handle either, just a matter of not trusting them with anything
>>
>>38929623.
>I don't think they'd be too hard to handle either, just a matter of not trusting them with anything
>he says, on r9k

KEK good luck with that
>>
>>38930143

Just because they're sociopaths doesn't mean they're smart. If you're not stupid its not hard to handle it.
>>
>>38928919

How do you even get to this poinf
>>
>>38926583
I was diagnosed with antisocial personality disorder.
>>
>>38931318

Cool, talk a little about yourself
>>
>>38931333
No thanks. I'm sure you'd like that tho
>>
>>38926583
some people have been able to tell and have asked me if I had it almost right away
I am autochorissexual and i don't think I could date now or anytime soon without more or less deliberately fucking them up
>>
>>38927777
nice digits famalamasenpaidesu
>>38928919
how are you even alive
>>
File: 1502136439782.jpg (40KB, 720x528px) Image search: [Google]
1502136439782.jpg
40KB, 720x528px
Stop trying to get fap material for your yandere fetish on r9k.

We have d for a reason.
>>
>>38931528

How'd you fuck them up?
>>
>>38933074

>ASPD
>yandere

Retard
>>
>>38933074
BPD is where the yanderes are at you silly goose.
But a BPD gf is not something you should be chasing unless you can handle the amount of pain and mind fuckery
>>
>>38926583
>what are you like?
bad tempered, unempathetic, spiteful
>Would someone know you have ASPD from meeting you?
no, I try not to give it away
>What do you look for in a guy?
weaker, smaller, gullible, wealthy
>What are your fetishes?
bdsm, esp sadist play, snuff, cutting, degrading, crying, generally treating him like a worthless sex toy
>If you're being fully honest, do you think its possible for someone to have a relationship with you without getting ruined either inadvertedly or by conscious effort on your part?
no, I've tried several times and I always fuck up and slip back into emotional abuse I'm done with trying
>>
>>38928919
Don't worry, you aren't the only one. I'd do anything it takes for a gee eff even if it means sawing off my own limbs
>>
>>38933860

Sounds hot. How did you abuse people in your previous relationships?
>>
>>38934056
gaslighting mostly, isolating, keeping them away from friends and family, trying to get them emotionally dependant on me, that stuff
>>
>rough childhood
>never quite understood why people made a fuss over certain things but not others
>therapists never helped and neither did pills
>early teens start some shady business practices in school selling drugs or other girls info in the boys bathroom
>while there start some basic craps gambling to make the most of my time
>rumors float around cause of time spent in boys bathroom
>give a stacey a bleach burn as a cautionary measure against slander
>tells a janitor who turned out to be her dad and had the authority to enter the bathroom and tear shit up under the guise of maintenance
>get caught
>get diagnosed during juvie
>can't say for certain if its like this everywhere but juvie i was sent to was pretty bad
>stab someone for trying to rape me in the shower
>reviewer makes me spend time in a ward being run through the medication carousel as a result
>being drugged out of my mind just makes me more prone to sudden and irrational bursts like attacking orderlies because i wasn't sure which one was feeding me the pills so i wasn't 100% on which one needed to die
>manage to "straighten out" by just copying the way everyone else acted and keeping most things to myself
>find better ways of making people keep quiet on things usually revolving around who i know or what information can be gathered on them
>school goes fairly well and most teachers just avoid confrontation now
>manage a nice uni which let me start over for the most part on all fronts
>"bohemian" town so drugs sell well and i graduate no debt
>get a decent office job
>self therapy with bow and crossbow hunting cause can't own guns, yet
>might be promoted soon if the blackmail scheme works otherwise i'll just be getting a new boss
Biggest breakthrough was finding out i don't actually have to take the pills i can just sell them or dump them and say i did.
>>
>>38934269

Gaslighting is fucked. I have some experience with it and while it usually isn't that hard to spot once you're emotionally dependant it can make someone into what is essentially a slave.

The rest sounds manageable though
>>
>>38934479
I want a slave though
desu
I want someone who obeys me all the time and never has their own problems
>>
>>38934446
From what I read I can tell you're a whore
>>
>>38934543
Virgin if you'd believe it.
>>
>>38934531

Wouldn't a total slave be boring though? Don't you get off on making someone your slave and the struggle involved in it? I think its much more appealing to turn someone into a slave then have them start out as weak and spineless.
>>
>>38934600
if they were able to be turned into a slave they were weak to begin with from the start. they can put on airs so thick even they were convinced but mental weakness doesn't go away and if you have it its always been there.
>>
>>38934700

Sure, but there are different levels of it. Like someone that is weak to begin with is just a slave. But someone that isnt specifically weak or weaker than average person but is broken down by you personally becomes YOUR slave. Which imo makes it much better. You also need to take into account that everyone has a breaking point and the amount of people who are truly mentally strong are very, very rare.
>>
>>38934805
>the amount of people that are truly mentally strong are very, very rare
correct. that's why all others are in the prior category of being weak. there's no breaking a truly strong person and breaking a weak person is just an eventuality so there's no real enjoyment there only joy and entertainment in the end product.
imagine if you could produce masterpieces of paint whenever you wanted. why would the method of it entertain you when its just a plain routine by now but at the end you can appreciate the view and hang it up wherever you want to see it.
>>
>>38934963

>there's no breaking a truly strong person

There is though. Anyone will break with the right amount of pressure, especially physical pain.

>breaking a weak person is just an eventuality so there's no real enjoyment

I think you're looking at it from a too black and white perspective. It's a spectrum, not a switch. The stronger a person gets the more difficult it becomes to break them. Though perhaps the biggest thing here is that as you go down the spectrum not only do you have to increase intensity but also completely rework tactics. The tactics that worked on a person on the extremes of the weak end wont work on a person much further down the scale.

>imagine if you could produce masterpieces of paint whenever you wanted. why would the method of it entertain you when its just a plain routine by now but at the end you can appreciate the view and hang it up wherever you want to see it.

Yeah but can you? You're assuming yourself to have that unlimited level of skill. You don't. Its like skill points in a game, if you have more you win, if not you lose. The exciting thing is that we never know how much we have and how much the other person has, so its always a gamble in some way
>>
>>38935179
Women have cheat codes enabled. If our "skill points" aren't up to snuff we can rely on them. This lets you use harsher tactics to cut to the quick without serious repercussions and sure you can get a strong person to bow and scrape but their mind won't be yours. they'll just go through the motions and secretly hate you with no actual break having taken place. if you want to know fun thats it but its also not the best result. if the process of breaking a weak person is more drawn out than usual due to the individual that just makes it more annoying and time consuming for the same result. there's also people that just won't break. i've personally never met them but you can find records of POW's subjected to acts you or i just can't do without a group and serious backing that never broke. again, breaking someone means they were weak to begin with but truly strong people never do even if they play along.
>>
>>38935400

I think we have a different definition of breaking. For me broken means that the person despite their feelings of the situation has lost control either voluntarily, by losing their grip on reality(being fooled) or by force/fear. In that regard everyone can be broken. However if you mean broken as in someone voluntarily and knowingly giving themselves up to you after enough pressure then yeah there are certain people who wont ever be driven to that point. While i dont consider myself a particularly strong person im fairly confident i'd never break in that regard

Regarding torture i think there are methods that unless you physically dont feel pain you wont be able to resist. Generally i assume that once someone is in hands of someone willing to go to any length to physically subjugate them they are done for, eventually they'll crack.
>>
>>38935632
the issue with physical torture is you can just get them to the point where they focus on the pain and let everything else go. its actually a fairly common way of avoiding information extraction during wartime as well as avoiding general cooperation. if they aren't emotionally reliant on you then its a failed attempt in my book.
ex: a notorious german officer was known for breaking POW's that no others could or would risk doing so for fear of ruining them. his usual method was getting them in a secluded room with no observation windows and sharing some beer and cigarettes with them while they shot the shit and he told them how good they'd have it in low security holding if they'd just tell them something anything otherwise its back to solitary. we don't even know who talked because he kept his word on keeping their names and info hush hush so they couldn't be tried as traitors back home.
people will bend over backwards if you can train them otherwise they're just dogs waiting to bite the hand that feeds.
>>
>>38935852

It also depends on how you do it though. If you just keep applying pressure and dont stop then eventually you do run the risk of getting the effect you described. The way to go about it is to do it in intervals. Torture, wait a bit, talk, if they refuse to cooperate, torture again, wait again for a while, enough to get them back to consciousness and relaxed, talk, ifand the rest is rinse and repeat. Its about keeping the subject at the edge of consciousness, pushing them as far as possible without driving them to insanity. Probably not a good idea to tell this to a psychopathy though.

Regarding the methods you described, i'd just call that a fair deal. Im very sure the soldiers involved knew very well what was going on, but they decided its better to just take the deal then face torture and eventually break anyways. Though if it gets results its good enough, so if anything this tells us that from a pragmatic point of view breaking isnt always the best idea. People who insist on breaking generally do it for sadistic purposes anyways.
>>
>>38936023

>Probably not a good idea to tell this to a psychopathy though

Ment to say "a psychopath"
>>
>>38934570

Are you Iooking for a bf
>>
>>38937099
Fucking end your life if you think she'd take you
>>
>>38931486
Lmao fuckin shut down
>>
>>38933860
Do you live in the America, please be yes
>>
File: 307.jpg (72KB, 788x685px) Image search: [Google]
307.jpg
72KB, 788x685px
>>38937131
>>38937191
>>38937206

Two of these posts have been made by the same person
>>
>tfw unironicaIIy want a gf to torture me
>>
>>38934531
I'm not weak/small or gullible, but I want to be a slave
>>
>>38935852
>people will bend over backwards if you can train them otherwise they're just dogs waiting to bite the hand that feeds.
How do I find someone to do this to me?
>>
>>38938779

Not her but i honestly think this place is your best bet. Just take a minute to read through the thread and you'll notice you're talking about people radically different from the majority of women
>>
>tfw the only interesting girls are literally insane

The ride never ends
>>
>>38940247

>robots complaining about people being uninteresting

Kekked
>>
>have had a lot of people yandere obsessed with me before
>even have had to go into hiding in the past because of it
I seem to attract those types because of my personality but it's not worth it if you can't handle the reality of it friends
Stick to getting it from your imagination and anime cause the responsibility isn't there then
>>
>>38934446
As crazy as this sounds you actually sound enjoyable to talk to and be around ngl
>>
>>38941286
wow
as crazy as this sounds it's almost like you're thirsty or something
>>
>>38941366
I already have a gf, anon
>>
>>38941202

Aspd isnt as hard to deal with as yandere/bpd though
>>
>>38941885

>Aspd isnt as hard to deal with as yandere/bpd though

Thats what they want you to think
>>
>>38934479
Emotionally dependant?
>>
i think the false persona i've adopted to get things from people is pretty average, she's cute and funny and that behaviour hasn't done me wrong yet. i don't think anyone would be able to tell i have aspd unless i told them my actual opinions but i'm never doing that. in guys (or girls, i'm bisexual), i just look for them to be attractive, tall, masculine, smell nice, and give me lots of attention. i don't have any weird fetishes unless neck biting or exhibitionism are considered weird. i'm not sure how a relationship with me would work because i have a weird idea of relationships. everyone is so boring to me. i really just do things for people and talk to them so i can have a decent reputation. and i like the attention sometimes. but i'm perfectly fine validating myself so i could live without them. i don't know.
>>
>>38926583
You know I thought I filtered fembot threads
>>
Anon, I saw you post this before, it is not a good idea. I am medicated af and I am still a manipulative freak who tried to murder her mom. Stay away.
>>
>>38943973

>I am still a manipulative freak who tried to murder her mom

That only makes it better
>>
File: nick-young-classic-meme.jpg (37KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
nick-young-classic-meme.jpg
37KB, 640x360px
>>38944457

>trying to kill your own mom is a good thing
>>
>>38945408

Dangerous girls are hot anon
>>
>>38943035

The state where your self esteem and emotional and mental well being is dependant on a certain person, out of love or infatuation.

How come you have never heard of it before?
>>
>>38945949

If you have a deathwish maybe
>>
>>38926583
>ASPD gf
for the most part ASPD people don't care at all about relationships

i was in love with my best friend who has ASPD for years and she fucked me over twice just because i had feelings for her

when they died, she wanted me back in her life. aspd people don't look for relationships the VERY HIGHEST HONOR you can hold to an aspd person is being their partner in crime.

the *only* person they wont fuck over.

stop trying to date someone specifically with ASPD thats fucking nuts
>>
>>38934446
so you're a ghetto rat?
i think id actually enjoy being friends with you if i was on your good side, we've been up to similar shit before it seems
>pushing dope, blackmailing employers, burning at least one person
kek
>>
>>38926583
>>38945408
OP i'm unstable enough that i have urges to break limbs at the elbow/knee over arguments I dont think you'd like that
>>
File: 1413063824886.jpg (97KB, 685x487px) Image search: [Google]
1413063824886.jpg
97KB, 685x487px
>>38934479
>tfw you're a slave to someone because of emotional dependency
>>
>>38947257

Not OP but i highly doubt you could do that to a male. Unless you're a male psychopath in which case i agree everyone should stay away from you as far as possible
>>
>>38947125

>she fucked me over twice just because i had feelings for her
>when they died, she wanted me back in her life.

That's odd to say the least. Why would someone specifically push you away for having feelings? I understand not giving a fuck but this is different
>>
>>38928919
Stay in the car, omega male.
>>
>>38947334

Greentext it m8
>>
>>38943973

>tfw no manipulative gf

Orign
>>
How many times is this gonna get posted

Just make a discord or something instead of posting the same threads every day
>>
>>38926583
why do people have attack speed
>>
>>38948755

epjD3Gs

I highly doubt anyone will use it though
>>
File: 1502237120016.jpg (35KB, 480x319px) Image search: [Google]
1502237120016.jpg
35KB, 480x319px
>its another fembot thread

When will you faggots stop doing this
>>
>>38926583
Is that mayu?
>>
File: Mayu.jpg (92KB, 700x800px) Image search: [Google]
Mayu.jpg
92KB, 700x800px
>>38949427

>Is that mayu?

Yes
Thread posts: 81
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.