[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

got a brainblasting concept for you guys

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: apple.png (997KB, 1000x1047px) Image search: [Google]
apple.png
997KB, 1000x1047px
what if girls having all the sex they ever wanted doesn't mean they are happy.
>>
so what

boohoo
>>
>>38926580
So in other words they're just stupid
>>
happier than us.
>>
>>38926580
what if americans eating all the food they ever wanted doesn't mean they are happy
>>
is that how like i saved all the animu pics i wanted and didn't get happy
>>
File: 1499581476500.png (340KB, 640x720px) Image search: [Google]
1499581476500.png
340KB, 640x720px
>>38926653
do you like anime pictures?
>>
>>38926580
then they're retarded, as well as stuck up.
>>
>>38926676
yes i like them very much
i am trying to respect them now too
i have been too wild and careless
>>
Then why are they fucking doing it
>>
>>38926580
of course women aren't happy
they're women
they can only experience happiness through attention and through devouring the souls of men
they are literally mentally deficient
>>
File: muggg.jpg (541KB, 2590x2014px) Image search: [Google]
muggg.jpg
541KB, 2590x2014px
>>38926707
well it's weird that they don't make you happy then
>>
>>38926680
>>38926640
What if different things make different people happy?
>>
File: 1496063307565.jpg (269KB, 1597x1075px) Image search: [Google]
1496063307565.jpg
269KB, 1597x1075px
>>38926580
It's not just that they have as much sex as they want. The entirety of western civilization is a safety net for them. The vast majority of incarcerated people, homeless people, and NEETS, are men for this reason. Women can not achieve the same success as the top percentage of men, but they have it far easier. It is near impossible for a woman to fail in our society.
>>
>>38926746
that's fine but if sex is a goal and they have it a lot, why the fuck wouldn't that at least make them happy
>>
>>38926748
but being NEET is basically the pinnacle of human existence
>>
>>38926748
then men commit more crimes
>>
>>38926580
The lack of something desired may bring suffering, but the presence of that thing may not necessarily bring happiness.
If sex were always available to you it would be taken for granted, like the air your breathe or the roof over your head.
>>
I don't give a shit about sex. They can also get into a relationship whenever they want, unlike me who never will, and that is why they females never be robots.
>>
>what if girls having all the sex they ever wanted doesn't mean they are happy

That's actually a fairly common topic on this board, so I don't really see what you're trying to get at.

It's a well established fact that women's happiness has been in steady decline since third-wave feminism kicked in. People reference the articles and studies here all the time.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.