[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I become gay?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: mmjh.png (476KB, 641x439px) Image search: [Google]
mmjh.png
476KB, 641x439px
I've always been hit on gay guys more than any girls, but due to my disliking of penises I always declined. I'm tired of being lonely, waiting for a woman that can love me.
>>
Start with traps, then twinks, then normal guys, this is a gradual thing lmao
>>
File: .jpg (173KB, 786x576px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
173KB, 786x576px
You have to go to gay camp for 3 months and take a test. It's very difficult and you'll have to start preparing several months to a year in advance. Different countries have varying standards and procedures, so you'll have to do some research. IMO, I think you should consider becoming a single cell organism instead, as it's far easier. If you become gay, you still have to find a decent man who you're attracted to and can have a stable relationship, while if you became, say, an amoeba, you could reproduce asexually. The exam for becoming a single cell organism can be taken online and requires minimal preparation. A man with a briefcase will then come to your house and carry out the necessary ritual for about 300usd.

Good luck!
>>
>>38926175
Drink water from plastic bottles.
>>
>>38926175
>waiting for a woman
That's not how it works fag, you're suppose to go out and get one.
>>
>>38926175
>Cage dick
>Lube finger
>Put it in ass
>Find gay activation button (Prostate)
>Cum
>Realize that you don't need to put dick into things to get off.
>>
>>38928094
>>>38926175 (OP)
>>Cage dick
>>Lube finger
>>Put it in ass
>>Find gay activation button (Prostate)
>>Cum
>>Realize that you don't need to put dick into things to get off.
Bump
>>
>>38926175
I got followed to the bathroom several times at the place i work at. Dude was straight from el salvador and barely spoke any spanish. At first, i was just being nice and he asked for my name. A few times after i started getting creeped out after i noticed how i would go to the bath and seconds later he popped in and immediately started talk to me. After he asked for my number i began to stop going to the bathroom at work until he stopped harassing me. If i was gay, would have been a thing. But this guy definitely helped me find out that i was straight. I began to cherish every convo with girls, fuck that guy. Id say that you need to have a few experiences with guys until you FEEL that being gay is for you. I only needed one experiance to find that out, some just need more than one
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.