[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Don't Fall for this Trap

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 6

File: sad pepe.gif (10KB, 267x200px) Image search: [Google]
sad pepe.gif
10KB, 267x200px
>You can tell me anything, I won't judge you.
>Pours out soul
>Person slowly distances himself/herself from me

Has anything like this happened to anyone else?
>>
>>38926133
Yes except I would get interrupted before I'd get a chance to even gather my thoughts to speak.
>>
Yeah, it's happened to me on more than one occasion. Don't believe peoples' words, even if they sound sincere. Just assume they're lying and act accordingly.
>>
I actually have a female friend of 6 years who I told everything and for some inexplicable reason has stuck around.
>>
>>38926260
>Just assume they're lying and act accordingly.
This, if someone you can tell them anything you are just supposed to say thanks and be done, they don't actually want you to tell them.
>>
>>38926292
Do NOT take her for granted. She sounds like an awesome person.
>>
>>38926303
I had a professor from Germany who told us that she was taken aback when she first came to America and people would ask her how she was, but not expect an actual reply.

Is it a cultural thing? Or are people just that shitty?
>>
File: 2spht.jpg (252KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
2spht.jpg
252KB, 1280x720px
>>38926133
>cop says, "move along."
>your reply, "hold up im just waitin on some drugs."
>>
File: 1494772215891.gif (2MB, 389x413px) Image search: [Google]
1494772215891.gif
2MB, 389x413px
No one will ever know the truth of who I am and what I struggle with. I'm guard my weakness until the day I die, because people will always judge. They have darkness in them that drives them to betray. So I will wear this mask for eternity. I will wear it until it melts into my skin and fuses with my soul to the point that attempting to remove it would kill me. They've had their chance, they've proven they can't be trusted. They're like animals that instinctively desire to use my weaknesses against me. They are untrustworthy. They cannot and will not ever understand altruism or empathy. They are evil and hatred incarnate. Do not trust them. They are the enemy.
>>
File: 1337221526988.jpg (26KB, 358x449px) Image search: [Google]
1337221526988.jpg
26KB, 358x449px
>have people I think are friends
>turns out they only keep me around because they want somebody who's funny
>the moment I show any signs that something's wrong, I get ghosted by them all
Don't need friends anyway. Just need gin and painkillers and video games
>>
I just tell my dog whats wrong and be done with it. He loves me and still is around and he knows all my secrets and worries. Feels good.
>>
>Someone says if I ever need help don't hesitate to contact them
>Avoid contactong them when I need help
>Have not been disappointed

>Be laid off
>Don't return to work
>All is well
>They don't care about me anyway

Oh well...
>>
File: 1462205818925.jpg (54KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
1462205818925.jpg
54KB, 540x960px
>someone says I can talk to them if I ever need to
>try to
>start crying almost right away and lose the ability to even form words
Every time.
>>
bUMp ORUMp
>>
>girl says she loves me
>forgets about me in 3 months
And now I don't trust people
>>
>>38926985
He doesn't know your secrets and worries
>>
>>38926133
Wise proverb

If you fall face first in a chocolate cake, tell everyone but your wife
>>
>>38926445
>prof from germany
Yea america sucks ask any german how they're doing and they go fickifcki and rape you
>>
>>38927252
And thats the best part about it. No need to qorry about your secrets and insecurities being exsploited if they cant understand them. Think smarter,not harder,cunt.
>>
>>38926840
Be careful when fighting monsters...
>>
>People tell me things that have been bothering them since I'm fine with listening
>I literally just listen to them
>They get angry and pissy whenever I have no reply or input that helps them

I said you could vent to me, not that I was able to help you.

>>38926133 happened too but they just fucked off immediately when my existential angst was a bit much to handle. I was at a tender age.
>>
>>38927818
I know what I've become. But now, that's just another thing to tuck behind the mask, that's all. Just another thing to hide.
>>
>>38926133
>Have girlfriend
>"Hey let's talk about our fetishes"
>Admit a relatively vanilla one which is my "worst" one so to speak
>She starts using it to insult me
>Uses it as the reason she leaves me even though it is literally insignificant to me and I don't even remotely care about it
>Laughs at me and calls me a loser

Thanks ex gf I hope you cheat with tons of guys like you've always wanted you stupid fucking cheating piece of shit, go die in a hole worthless slag fucker
>>
>>38929237
What was the fetish

Orichinal
>>
>>38929442
Cross dressing. Yeah gay whatever. I'm not gay. But like I said I don't care if I never do it again as long as I live. Yet she makes all these psychological claims regarding me and thinks it's who I am or something. Stupid roasties.
>>
>>38929755
if i were your gf i'd leave u for that too
>>
>>38929896
LOL

ORIGIFUCK
>>
>>38929896
Awesome I don't even care. Hers are weirder but she's a girl so it's all okay apparently.
>>
>>38926133
Happens every time.
Never open up.
>>
>>38926133
No i haven't because i am not a faggot.
>>
>>38926907
It's always funny guys like us that are the saddest.
>>
>>38926840
I have been doing this for a while. Ever since I went to Culty Christian school I hid most of my real feels. But now im 20 and I feel like I have no real emotional connection to people even my "friends" im just so alone
>>
>>38926133
>Person slowly distances himself/herself
I guess I got lucky. For me it was like ripping off a bandage, as she just ghosted me about a week after she heard it. The last text message was the famous 'I'll let you know.' text.
I've seen her a couple times since, considering we live in a small town. My lord, she just looks embarrassed every time she looks at me, and never speaks to me. NEVER.
It fucking hurts still, because I loved her, and she knew it, but hey, at least I can get a laugh from her every now and then.
>>
>>38926133
no, because i'm not a fucking faggot

men nowadays are a disgrace
feminism has emasculated men and turned them into faggots.

if you're like OP do yourself and our gender a favor and kys
>>
File: IMG_3047.jpg (630KB, 1638x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3047.jpg
630KB, 1638x2048px
"Tell me everything anon, I promise I won't leave. I'm not like other girls" (tell her some stuff) and "Really want to meet you anon."
Been going on for the last two weeks now and every time I've tried something "pops up." She's started talking to me less and less. Don't know if I should just throw in the towel and cut my losses or give it one more shot. Really like her a lot though. It's fkn shit this feel
>>
everything people do is survival instincts. love friendship. work.
>>
>>38930681
God you sound like such a shitty person. If feminism is to blame then it needs to be destroyed. You must be a female because you have no logic capability what so ever. Lead by example and blow your face off whore
>>
>>38930851
>it must be destroyed
>logic

great logic there, kiddo
>>
>>38930851
>If feminism is to blame then it needs to be destroyed
>You must be a female because you have no logic capability what so ever
What the fuck are you going on about, lad?
>>
>>38930013
What were they? originali
>>
>>38930866
>>38930951
How stupid are you two? Feminism propaganda or whatever the fuck this mainstream media brainwashing shit is is what I meant that needs to be eradicated. For fucks sakes get your brains out of your cunts. It's simple, if feminism is making today's males worthless then it's FEMINISM THAT NEEDS TO BE DESTROYED
>>
>>38930988
I don't disagree with you, but why the fuck were you shitting on >>38930681 ? He's not wrong, you know

feminism isn't the only thing to blame, though
>>
>>38927254
Ok Laozi, now say it in English.
>>
>>38926133
Many times.

No one gives a shit about you not even your parents and they don't want to deal with your bullshit, stop trying.
>>
>>38931022
>Feminism has emasculated men
That's a quote from his post. I was saying that because he believes feminism to be the cause of men being emasculated; that's a direct chain of causality. Societies ills concerning men today is BECAUSE OF FEMINISM. But that poster is so stupid (and you must be too) that he can't see simple cause and effect in his own post!! Fucc!
>>
>>38931089
>>38930988
>>38930951
You are all retarded. Just cane in to say that. Bye.
>>
>>38931089
austism speaks

its time we listened
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.