[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FUCK, GUYS I NEED HELP

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1474570541542.jpg (82KB, 438x503px) Image search: [Google]
1474570541542.jpg
82KB, 438x503px
So a girl i used to know asked me why i didnt show up to the 5 year high school reunion, i basically told her that i hate every one there so whats the point? She texted said "seeing me" how do i respond? She also rejected me before so i kinda hate her
>>
She literally just wants to fuck with your head for fun
>>
She got any bastard kids? She's on the hunt for a beta provider. She doesn't? Maybe still above. There's no right answer either way.
>>
>>38925403
this, literally ignore and pay no mind
>>
>>38925403
this guy has an idea what's going on
>>
>>38925403
>>38925414
Yeah i know but i want to finish this

>>38925411
No kids that i know off. We used to be childhood friends and i asked her out and she said yes, but rejected me 2 days later, so im not sure if im a fall back guy
>>
>>38925437
u dont need to finish anything let her continue to throw herself at you without any response, soon she will realise how desperate she looks and women hate desperation, she will begin to hate herself
>>
>>38925503
So just dont respond? Should i leave her on a read?
>>
>>38925437
Just say "why?" It will provoke some sort of response.
Who knows, you may get something out of it.
>>
The girl was clearly like to others "Haha I bet anything I can get that fucking weirdo to show up"
Don't fall for it OP, she doesn't give a fuck about you, only herself. They all think you're a weirdo
>>
>>38925542
Oh dude thats a good one, ill hold onto it just in case

>>38925544
Yeah i was kind if like a beta orbiter to her for a while, but no more
>>
>>38925532
no read means u care enough to want to know what she says, just stop reading them all together, then in a few weeks give her some REAL shitty excuse, sry had internet problems, and give her just 1 word answer or whatever in a while, but for the next week at the very least dont even read her messages, go engross urself in a good vidya u havent played a while and forget the girl
>>
>>38925586
Well i would, but this is the first time she texted me in awhile, i think she has got the idea that i dont like her, also she hasnt responded since the "seeing me" text
>>
>>38925586
NO OP, do not do this, don't make excuses for yourself, tell her the fucking truth and don't be a fag. She will read through your excuses and it will look even more pathetic.
>>
>>38925619
yeah she reads thru the shitty excuse and sees he literally doesnt care... oh didnt read ur msgs for 3 weeks cos internet sry...
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.