[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When did you realize homosexuality was degenerate?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: msm-graph-800x325.png (59KB, 800x325px) Image search: [Google]
msm-graph-800x325.png
59KB, 800x325px
When did you realize homosexuality was degenerate?
>>
>>38925103
When I first saw video footage of a pride parade.
>>
It's pretty clear that gays are vile and very few seek out of their wicked urges
>>
Shortly before I realised that most forms of degeneracy are not only desirable, but deeply satisfying.

I love being a good goy. The Jewish people who had the courage and intellect to infiltrate our backwards institutions of power are heroes, every one.
>>
>>38925103
What is that graphic saying?
>>
>>38925281
Black MSM 11201
Whit Women 1115
Learn to fucking read
>>
>>38925281
MSM is men who have sex with men. It covers both bisexuals/homosexuals.
>>
>>38925103
What's the measurement here? Is it relative because if so that's pretty impressive of spic fags
>>
>>38925281
AIDS infection rates by sexuality and race. Basically if you are black male who has sex with other men then you have significantly high chance of having AIDS.
>>
Basically I saw a gay pride parade in my home town, they were handing out condoms and lube to everyone. Some pink haired disgusting cunt handed my little sister, 14 at the time, a dildo and some lubricant. My older brother smacked the bitch straight in the face and got arrested for it. Everyone there was screaming at him calling him a homophobic etc, literal fucking degeneracy... I wasn't homophobic before then, infact I supported them. Not anymore though I fucking hate every degenerate there is
>>
>>38925103
I do, but it's a reoccurring temptation.
>almost feel totally straight one day
>suddenly remember that cute NEET/loner wagie twinks exist and would be somewhat content shacking up with one

of course, the reality of eternal damnation and engaging in blatant perversion usually shocks me back to my senses, but the dick is often stronger than the mind.
>>
>>38925103
when I learned it was a thing that "people" do
>>
>>38925486
>the reality of eternal damnation
>>
That graph seems to have cute out the 'white heterosexual men', but notice that black women have OVER twice the amount of AIDS as men??

It's not because of higher transmissibility.

>The risk estimates of HIV transmission from receptive vaginal intercourse (i.e., risk to the female partner) range from 0.08% and 0.19% (11, 13, 19).
>The risk for insertive vaginal intercourse (i.e., risk to the male partner) has been estimated to be slightly lower, with estimates ranging from 0.05% to 0.1% (13, 19) (see Table 2).

This means that a heterosexual woman has to sleep with a man who has HIV over a thousand of times before she can be fully confident she's aquired HIV, regardless of the sexuality of the male.

This means that a hetereosexual male has to sleep with a woman who has HIV a bit less than a thousand times before he can be fully confident he's aquired HIV, regardless of the sexuality of the female.

Yet as the stats show, there are half as many HIV infected males as HIV infected females!!! This means women must be fucking hundreds of times more men to be able to have double the amount of HIV.

In other words, if you're a male - heterosexuality is degenerate, you're sticking your dick in crazy, begging to get HIV or some other STD.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.