[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dreams Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

File: KU8D7St[1].jpg (81KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
KU8D7St[1].jpg
81KB, 645x773px
Any of you guys have any dreams lately? Share them here!
>>
Had this one day, made me feel like shit and I almost cried
>I wake up and there's a girl sleeping next to me
>perfect in every way, my exact "type"
>She wakes up and we chill for a bit, we're having a great time
>all of a sudden she says that she has to go and that she'll be back tomorrow with some friends
>she comes back tomorrow with her friends
>I'm happy to see her
>I remember getting into an argument with her friends about something and then they all told me that she was only with me because she wanted to fuck with me or something
>everyone starts laughing at me
>friends leave
>I get into an argument with the girl
>She says that that's a lie
>we start going back and forth, idk what to believe
>she ends up crying and leaving me
>super angry at me
>get the feeling that the friends were lying and that I was wrong about everything
And then I woke up in my cold dark room, the rays of sun couldn't get in from the window. I was alone.
>>
Latest dream:
>Middle of the night
>Sitting in passenger sit while dad is driving >the road is slippery, the car is uncontrollably drifting from a lit road into shitty lit roads, or not lit at all
>we somehow end up in the middle of the boardwalk near the beach
>I start running, decide to look behind me
>dad turned into plastic cup filled with blood stained sand with a broken egg halfway in the sand
>>
File: 06a.jpg (241KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
06a.jpg
241KB, 645x773px
>plot of Berserk
>in mecha anime setting

Even in my dreams I'm a pathetic piece of shit weeb.
>>
File: panic.jpg (34KB, 638x610px) Image search: [Google]
panic.jpg
34KB, 638x610px
>>38924493
>try to wake up from dream inside of dream
>Dream makes it seems as though i woke up
>still inside of dream yet under the influence that ive woken up
My dreams are evolving
>>
I had a dream I was watching a Star Wars anime, it was pretty badass and had some Star Destroyers fighting it out with the Rebels. I told my friend about it (in the dream), and he called me a weeaboo.
>>
been having more dreams that involve killing or people dying lately
>>
File: 1500087902392.png (205KB, 322x276px) Image search: [Google]
1500087902392.png
205KB, 322x276px
>Dreams are reaching a point of lucidity where i can rewind and loop parts of the dream
how long until i can indefinitely loop my dreams forever avoiding reality?
>>
>>38924493
I had a dream that I was on a city bus with some Adida's high tops

Girl gets on the bus barefoot and gets pissed at me saying I have her shoes

I take them off and give them to her and apologize, etc

the dream just kinda fades off from there
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.