[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Robot Test

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 8

File: cookiues.png (8KB, 332x379px) Image search: [Google]
cookiues.png
8KB, 332x379px
if there were 10 people in the room, how much cookies would you take and which ones? (assume nobody can physically harm you)
>>
>>38924450
I wouldn't take any. I'd never eat in front of a room full of people, are you crazy?
>>
>>38924450
All the cookies, fuck those normies.
>>
>>38924450
I wouldn't be in a room with 10 people.
>>
The biggest one that's at the top of the jar and doesn't require moving others to get.

But anyway if I were in a room with 10 people I wouldn't take one because ten fucking people are watching
>>
>>38924471
this is the correct answer
especially if you're fat
>>
i would take the biggest one but only 1. if the rest werent gone by the time everyone leaves id take the rest.
>>
File: autism.png (137KB, 280x390px) Image search: [Google]
autism.png
137KB, 280x390px
REEEE the cookies are not arranged in order from largest to smallest. First I would do that. Then I would just admire them.
>>
>>38924476
Nigga, there is 10 cookies in there, fucking cookies, i'm getting my cookie on.
>>
>>38924450
I'd take number 5, unevenly spread cookies always taste the best.
>>
File: crying.jpg (99KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
crying.jpg
99KB, 700x700px
I would take #4 because i dont deserve anyting bigger
>>
Assuming those cookies were all that was served, and everyone is lining up to take one, then the smallest.
>>
Majority of them, if not all of them. As big as I could get.
This is because I'm a selfish fatty.
>>
>>38924476
This.

True robots wouldn't even be in a situation with 10 people present.
>>
I'm not gonna stare at them and pick you faglord,i'll just dip my hand in and eat the first one i touch
>>
>>38924450
Depends my dude, I'm not really into just any cookie. If it is an appetizing looking cookie I'll likely take one and taste it, if it is a good enough cookie I may consider taking another one... But while considering whether to take another one I'll first look at the other shit that would likely be in the room, since I am assuming it's not just me and other 9 dudes in the room and nothing else at all... So I'm taking this is a "small company party" context and assuming there are more refreshments and eats...
All in all, I'll take one cookie and perhaps another depending on all the given circumstances.
>>
The one with the least chocolate chips. Chocolate ruins cookies desu.
>>
File: Cookie Test.jpg (30KB, 575x379px) Image search: [Google]
Cookie Test.jpg
30KB, 575x379px
>>38924450
The normies will never suspect a thing!
>>
File: 200.gif (755KB, 475x200px) Image search: [Google]
200.gif
755KB, 475x200px
>>38924450
Every last one cause im a Fat bastard, and couldnt give a shit if other people care, you cant lose out on free food espically on cookies.
Not to mention my mummy the selfish cow is on a diet and not buying sweeties and choclates any more, and walking to the shop is effort it takes like 10 minutes and i fucking hate dealing with people behind counters and would rather stay in.
>>
I wouldn't take any. I don't care about my own happiness might as well let someone else be a tiny bit marginally happier by having my cookie.
>>
>>38924450
2 . nothing most likely since im dieting. and ill make sure everyone in the room knows why i didnt get a cookie too. i want to make them feel fat :)
>>
I would just take the biggest one
>>
>>38924450
Depends on the mood and context. If it's just laying about buffe style and people don't seem that interested then i'll just take one at a time as it comes. Tough this is only if it's at home or a friends party or something. If it's in a social gathering that I'm just at because i need to (Meeting, or something similar) then i wouldn't take any.
>>
two largest
>>
>>38924450
if nobody can physically harm me, I shovel the cookies into the garbage and then fight every normie in the room and win
>>
>>38925064
What about vending machine cookies?
>>
File: 1466906389481.jpg (36KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1466906389481.jpg
36KB, 657x527px
>hey anon you want a cookie
no im fine
>you sure, theyre good
no its ok. im not hingry

proceed to spend the day hungry only to go home and binge eat
>>
File: i demand to see your manager.jpg (46KB, 195x243px) Image search: [Google]
i demand to see your manager.jpg
46KB, 195x243px
>>38925859
>>38925091
>>38924523
>>38924516
>>38924471
These are the only robots.

If you took more than 1 cookie OR the biggest cookie, then congrats, you're a fuckin normie. Normies constantly think of themselves and do not experience any guilt/shame.
>>
I would take 1 and 2
>>
Say I'm not hungry and take none, somebody will be made happy when they realise they get a second cookie.
>>
>>38924450
>Y-you can have mine.
>I don't even like cookies that much... heh heh

Goddamnit why am I such a beta pushover?
>>
Politely decline to take one because I'm not comfortable eating around other people, and if I'm alone with them before I leave, sneak one to eat on the way home.
>>
File: 1466159352424.png (110KB, 500x522px) Image search: [Google]
1466159352424.png
110KB, 500x522px
Thinking about which cookie to take automatically makes you a robot
>>
2 because its the biggest and has the most chocolate. Fuck everyone i bet they would stare at you hella funny.
>>
Zero. I'm trying to count calories.
>>
>>38924450
two of the bigger ones

i convince myself that at least one of them doesn't want a cookie
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.