[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tfw you will never have an all-female-virgin bodyguard squad

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 2e.jpg (87KB, 634x405px) Image search: [Google]
2e.jpg
87KB, 634x405px
An all-female elite cadre of bodyguards officially known as "The Revolutionary Nuns" was tasked with protecting the late, former leader of Libya, Muammar Gaddafi.
>>
File: s1.jpg (19KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
s1.jpg
19KB, 300x225px
Candidates underwent extensive firearms and martial arts training at a special academy, were required to take an oath of chastity, and had to have been hand-picked by Gaddafi himself. Members of this bodyguard were allowed privileges such as dressing in Western-style fatigues and wearing makeup, or displaying Western hair styles and high heels.
>>
So what you're saying is, women suck as bodyguards? That's what I'm getting from your post.
>>
>>38923950
Maybe but I bet it was awesome while it lasted.
>>
Dahomey Amazons were nigger women so they weren't as pretty but there are accounts of them actually being used in combat.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dahomey_Amazons

Unlike your meme nuns they seem pretty scary.
>>
>>38923966
Why would it be awesome? Do you think he fucked them or something?
>>
>>38924051
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amazonian_Guard
>In the latter days of the Libyan Civil War, accusations emerged from five members of the Amazonian Guard of rape and other abuse by the upper echelons of the Gaddafi government, which typically ranged from Gaddafi himself, to his sons, to high officials.[9][10] Some Amazonian Guards have also claimed that they were forced to execute rebels or be killed themselves.[11][12][13]
otherwise he did nothing wrong
>>
i kept pretty closed tabs on the war. Most of them never fought, most got captured by ISIS lite and got gang raped to death
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.