[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Diocletian gets Split in Split like the Empire

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 7

File: die-o'-clit-shun.jpg (43KB, 204x237px) Image search: [Google]
die-o'-clit-shun.jpg
43KB, 204x237px
>be diocletian
>be pagan
>christians burn down some shit, at least galerius says so
>now hate christians for worshiping semitic god and (((subverting))) my noble roman empire
>now have to kill and torture tons of treacherous christians
>protected by my ever loyal and faithful praetorian guard (secret service)
>these guys are fucking bros, love 'em to death
>gets (((infiltrated))) by (((christians)))
>some romano-syrian born in palestine in my guard says he killed a dragon
>lol dragons dont real dude
>says a whole town converted to christianity because of it
>mfw one of my personal guard is a christian
>execute this george faggot for lying about being a dragonslayer but mainly for worshiping (((a crucified man)))
>things seem to be going smoothly
>find out this dickwad sebastian in my personal guard is also a christian
>have him shot to death with arrows and thrown into the sewer
>mfw he reports for duty a few weeks later, fully recovered, apologizing for having missed work because he was injured
>stupid christcuck
>have him beaten to death
>galerius brings an army against me
>this faggot got me on the whole "muh paganism" bandwagon in the first place
>shit, galerius will fucking own me
>resign as emperor and move to Croatia
>mfw I am completely safe and untouched
>is 1065 AUC (AD 312 for christcucks)
>crypto-christcuck with (((christthot))) mother is about to become emperor over east and west
>mfw I realize that my entire (((praetorian guard))) were members of the religion galerius convinced me to genocide, and they never once shirked their duty or tried to assassinate me
>fml I'm outta here
>commit sudoku
>be ghost
>mfw cuckstantine makes christianity completely legal in 1066 AUC
>mfw when cuckstantine officially converts
>too upset by the happenings to RIP in peace
>mfw theodosius makes (((cucktianity))) the official religion of the roman empire in 1132 AUC
>should be (((roman empire))) now
>go to tartarus to find the ghost of galerius
>kick him in the colei
>>
File: ¦3.png (855B, 33x33px) Image search: [Google]
¦3.png
855B, 33x33px
and then his shade visits this da/r9k/place and the first reply is from a christcuck
>>
Diocletian was based af. It's a shame he didn't just outright genocide (((christians)))
>>
>>38923699
>Spend twenty years restoring good government to the empire
>Establish system of power sharing and succession to ensure competent leadership and avoid civil wars
>Retire to raise cabbages with the knowledge of a job well done
>Live long enough to watch it all collapse
>Maxentius just won't stop being a cunt

Truly, to be Diocletian is to suffer
>>
File: IMG_0874.gif (1MB, 300x166px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0874.gif
1MB, 300x166px
>>38924146
Poor Diocletian.
>>
>>38923800
Only a Christcuck would have written this greentext.

t. Greek Catholic Christcuck
>>
File: ¦3oniface Echsphaggius.jpg (141KB, 743x990px) Image search: [Google]
¦3oniface Echsphaggius.jpg
141KB, 743x990px
>>38924332
i dunno, orthobro - seemed to me he took quite a pagan bent in his interpretation of history

and since i'm speaking from my chair as i say this; that means i'm right

t. the prima/r9k/
>>
>>38924508
I'm OP and the guy who posted the icon of St. Constantine the Great. I rarely venture outside the unnameable cesspool where you have an ID in each thread and tripfagging is rare.

I wrote this because the muses took me (oops said a paganism) and also in part to mock pollack neo-pagans.

I am orthodox. It's 100% orthodox to be in communion with the Holy See. But my particular church uses the Rite of Constantinople that we inherited from the Hellenic Romans. Still Catholic though.
>>
File: 1480245244355.png (248KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1480245244355.png
248KB, 500x375px
>>38923699
I can't be the only one who thinks Roman/Greek history is really fucking cool, right? Weirdest part is I'm not even white (Asian), but I feel a large amount of respect for these guys, and try to learn as much about them as I can so I can emulate them somewhat.
>>
File: mawwage getting cooked.jpg (23KB, 229x220px) Image search: [Google]
mawwage getting cooked.jpg
23KB, 229x220px
>>38924608
yeah, look that's all well and good and all, but since i've declared myself the prima/r9k/ that means when i speak ex cathedra, even in the face of all the evidence, i am infallible in my declarations, no matter how ahistorical, anachronistic and insane as they may be; so while i am sure that you did create that really cool story, since i have asserted that you didn't, that means you didn't...

... and this whole poast is a sardonic take on the bishop of rome's claims to authority over the last 1400 years, something which the eastern church was wise to recognise and reject for the error it was
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.