[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>ew who invited Anon?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1501686550763.jpg (34KB, 370x699px) Image search: [Google]
1501686550763.jpg
34KB, 370x699px
>ew who invited Anon?
>>
> tfw get invited into parties very regularly
> tfw I don't know why because I don't drink ever, get with girls or do any noteworthy shit
> tfw every single time I show up, everyone greets me very warmly, and then no-one talks to me for three hours until I leave

It goes like that practically every time. Every time I'm so invisible and boring I think "now I'm sure they won't invite me next time" and yet it happens. These aren't even friends, just normalos I barely know.
>>
>>38923636
I always get invited to hang out with people. Some people fight over my attention.

I hate it.
>>
>>38923833
maybe they dont notice, maybe one of the girls in the circle likes you
>>
>>38923636
I remember a scumbag stacey saying that at a party. I felt so lonely cause everyone around the room started thinking the same thing. Friend that invited me tried to introduce me to new people, but by then the autism took over and I just wanted to bail.
>>
>>38923973
This is why women don't deserve equal rights
>>
File: 1496700271636.jpg (85KB, 804x802px) Image search: [Google]
1496700271636.jpg
85KB, 804x802px
>go to my first high school party
>don't know anybody except for the one friend that took me along
>everything going fine at first, we're hanging out talking to people
>eventually he leaves and I'm alone
>everybody was already in their own group and didn't want to intrude
>spent the next 20 minutes just eating snacks before leaving
>next day, friend said he was told by the party arrangers that they didn't want me around because I was "creeping" on people
>>
>invited to party through friend of friend
>never been to any parties in my life
>deicide to xan up beforehand to avoid social anxiety
>get there really fucking out of it, people greet me kindly
>started smoking some weed, but because i was already doped, I didn't pay attention to how much I was smoking
>pass out hard
>able to have a few seconds of consciousness at a time to tell people I'm ok
>wake up in the same spot I crashed on the next morning
>friend left but got someone to drive me home
>that day get a text from friend saying people thought I was nice but couldn't handle my drugs

successfully failed as a normie again
>>
>>38924365
>>38924561
I feel autistic for wishing other people wouldn't ever discuss me or how I act ever
>>
>>38923833
Either because they afraid you might do a shooting and they'll be targets because they never invited you. Or that they think you are cool for whatever reason.
>>
>invited to dinner party thing, fucking stupid
>hostess is vegan
>all my friends are going though
>have some work to do earlier in the day
>show up
>ew anon why aren't you dressed nice? it's supposed to be a nice dinner!
>whatever I didn't go home before and fuck wearing nice shit to get sweaty
>come in
>table is overcrowded
>dumbass bitch tried to be fancy and have wine
>only bought one bottle for like 20 people
>I don't even want wine anyway
>joke "oh I'll have a wine and coke" and pour a splash of my coke into the wine glass
>everyone acts like I fucking pissed in it or some shit
>okay now it's time for the murder mystery!!
>for some reason don't get the slip of paper to play
>at that point I just fucking left
>everyone texts me like they're worried or some shit
>OMG anon I'm so sorry what's wrong
I haven't talked to most of them since.
>>
>>38924734
You might be the one responsible for problems in your life.
>>
>>38924734
I fucking hate the 'look how classy I am' mentality. I don't give a fuck how you live your life, just don't rope me into it in a pathetic attempt to be showy.
>>
>>38924838
Nah everyone pretty much hates the vegan girl now. I was just the only one who realized she was a piece of shit early on.
>>38924844
That's always how this bitch acts.
>>
>>38924734
this sounds like both of you are at fault
she's oblivious and you're a dick
>>
>>38925379
I'm okay being a dick I have a qt gf cunt
>>
>"anon why do you always look so angry all the time?"

>just thought I looked stupid in my glasses so I didn't wear them
>didn't want to get contacts since I don't like seeing myself in more detail in mirrors all the time
>went around squinting at everything and everyone with my arms folded
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.