[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA *breathes in* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *swipes left*

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 8

File: Screenshot_20170807-200127.png (688KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170807-200127.png
688KB, 1080x1920px
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
*breathes in* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
*swipes left*
>>
what?
she's looking for baby daddy
>>
>you will never be a pedophile who provides for a young single mother while grooming her small child into your personal slave
>>
>>38923654
FBI monitors this board stupid
>>
>>38923579
>not swiping right and telling her shes a bitch
>>
>>38923686
>you will never be an FBI agent who gets to read shitposts all day
>>
>>38923579
Why are there so fucking women like this on tinder with that in their bio?

>I am looking for a good father for my kids. Their bio father left the country while I was giving birth in the hospital to the younger one.
>Must not have any children of your own and I won't be having any more!
>>
>>38923686
>>38923748

Why the fuck are they monitoring this shit hole? What a tremendous waste of tax payer money!

I'm going to complain to president Donald J Trump about this decadent waste of taxes.
>>
>>38923686
>implying the post you replied to wasn't sent by the FBI in the first place.
>>
If a FBI agent is on the clock posting here he can't reply to your posts FYI.
>>
>>38923579
I would if she was willing to have more kids with me desu. She's a qt.
>>
>>38923579
>Stay-at-home mom!
>Looking for a daddy!
>I don't want more kids!
>>
Mindblowing how women can't understand how shitty of a deal that is for a man. Its like they can't even fathom someone not wanting to spend their life and money on raising the spawn they had with some random criminal asshole.
>>
Tee Hee I'm an 18 year old whore single mother, please come pay for my baby?

How about no, whore?
>>
Ok she made a mistake and her life is going to be really tough. And her baby suffers, too.

And why is that funny?
>>
>>38924023
Because she deserves it?

Obviously, ms. roast beef.
>>
>>38923748
holy shit this guys got the real stuff haha
>>
>>38923713
>thinking she would match with you
>>
>>38924023
Because despite making horrible choices, she still feels entitled to make demands of possible suitors.

She's condemned her child to some kind of poverty, and the child won't be educated correctly and will fulfill the same legacy of ruining their lives as well.

Which is good because we need janitors and house cleaners I guess.
>>
>>38924023
>mistake

A mistake is getting an answer wrong on a test, forgetting something at home or confusing someone's name. She took the risk of casual sex, fully aware of the potential consequence of pregnancy with an absent father. What she did was not a mistake, but a deliberate action, for which both she and her bastard will suffer due to its inherent consequences.

I agree it isn't funny though. Just sad. A waste of a young woman who could have had a good career and or a loving, productive monogamous relationship, bearing children who are actually productive to society. What I see is potentially 7 digits worth of taxpayer money wasted. Damn shame.
>>
>>38923805
But I just did B^)
>>
>>38924119
>even caring about downie baby mamma thinks
>>
>>38923579
IRRESPONSIBLE BREEDERS SHOULD BE MURDERED
>>
>>38923924
Unfortunately there are enough literal cuckolds out there that will take her up on the offer.
>>
So the FBI gets to be edgelords and fuck with us and take home a 6 figure paycheck???!!
>>
>>38924219
how is it wasted when its going to what its meant for, the welfare of society? Stop being so judgmental, im sure you made a bunch of mistakes to end up on r9k
>>
someone screenshot this thread and message it to her
>>
They're cute tb.h
You could always get her to make you more of your own, which is what normie cucks usually do when they pick up someones elses sons.
>>
>>38924023
>Ok she made a mistake
With multiple prevention methods.
>1. protection - condoms
Given away for free at clinics, around eight dollars for a pack of good ones
>2. birthcontrol
Prescribed. Not hard to get unless you're trying to hide the fact that you want to have unprotected sex.
>3. morning after pill (plan B)
Only $50
>4. abortion
$400. A week of minimum wage work

How the fuck is it a mistake
>>
>>38924441
you can't send pictures on tinder

>>38923579
>baby isn't part black
really makes you think
>>
>>38924511
>really makes you think
It's a slippery slope from this point forward. The woman probably got pregnant in the first place in an effort to prove her worth to a man.
Now she'll just keep doing it. Different kids from different men in an effort to prove her worth
>>
>>38924497
Would take Tyrone's son over an aborter any day of the week.
>>
>>38924601
why does it matter so much to you?
>>
>>38924615
because clump of cells = human being in his retarded mind
>>
>>38924407
Welfare should be given to those who are not capable of supporting themselves due to something out of their control. Niggers and single mothers should starve and die, their situation is entirely their own device.
>>
>>38924615
Only extreme moral relativists and delusional mental gymnasts could justify it.
>>
>>38923579
Wow, that's a cute filipina girl.
I'd nut in her.
>>
File: kek10.gif (60KB, 230x270px) Image search: [Google]
kek10.gif
60KB, 230x270px
>>38923579
>swipes right

orginnno
>>
>>38924653
>Will objectively become a human being
>A human being is objectively obliterated and deleted from the world when an abortion occurs
>99 potential years of existence gone
>They won the lottery of sperm and eggs, and we deny them the right to exist in this world
>They'll inevitably have control and joy when they reach maturation

I don't agree with "it's just a clump of cells, bro!"

It's not cum on the floor. It's a nascent life-form.
>>
>>38923579
Her face would be perfect, if she had real eyebrows
>>
>>38924738
I mean, you can say the same about masturbation. You're just wasting life for your own pleasure.
cum on the floor isn't cum on the floor. It seeks and has a destination, but you squandered it because those japanese lesbians were too hot
>>
>>38924738
It already is.
>>38924790
Go back to school.
>>
>>38924790
It's not fertilized.
Nothing will come from semen (something destroyed everyday) without an egg.

Abortion is objectively the destruction of human-life as it's the destruction of an embryo. It's more than a sperm, and it's more than an egg.

Neither of those things will turn into a human being alone.
>>
>>38924839
>go back to school
>argues with psuedo science that he looked up for 20 minutes
sure
>>
These same pro abortion people right now will harp on China for mass aborting their girls.
>>
>>38924738
exactly, will, they're not human beings, only potential
they have no right to exist because they're not human beings yet

imo abortion should be authorized until the embryo develops a nervous system
>>
>>38924884
not really. I'm pro abortion and china's mass abortion of females is fine by me since
1. they had a severe overpopulation issue which has only just began to decline
2. Ensures survival of the fittest
>>
>>38924890
What species are they? does it start with an h?
>>
>>38924890
Yet it's evil.

It's blatantly wrong to destroy the greatest gift possible in a world full of duality in all things.

There is nothing else in the world that will become a human life, and I can't agree with people that say it's alright to objectively terminate a future human-being. It's support for a diseased, industrialized system.

The issue with "potential" is that it's really not potential. There's a 100% chance a human-being will be brought into existence.
>>
i actually thought it was meant ironically. and the assumption is that that's a friend or relative's child. she's trying to show that she's family oriented and about the dick at the same time.
>>
>>38924970
>It's blatantly wrong to destroy the greatest gift possible in a world full of duality in all things.
And yet you eat meat and destroy rain forests
>>
>>38924950
they're human cells, not human beings
>>38924970
it's not a gift, in some places another human is more like a curse
>There is nothing else in the world that will become a human life
yet scientists are about to find out how to make human eggs and spermatozoa out of any human cell
>The issue with "potential" is that it's really not potential. There's a 100% chance a human-being will be brought into existence.
whether the potential is 100% realized or not doesn't mean it's not potential, and it's not 100% anyway
>>
>>38925057
Two different issues. First, animals don't have rights or duties, you're just too dumb to realize this. Second, no one who doesn't directly benefit from it is in favor of destroying the rain forest.
>>
>>38923579
>not recommending her to your niggas

wtf bra
>>
>>38925074
>they're human cells, not human beings
How can human cells be real if there are no humans?
>>
>>38924970
>There's a 100% chance a human-being will be brought into existence.

What is a miscarriage/stillbirth

I'll take other things I pulled from my ass for $400, Alex
>>
File: 1490845209519.png (371KB, 888x720px) Image search: [Google]
1490845209519.png
371KB, 888x720px
>>38923579
>shit tier jungle asian
>value lost

Rather fugg a thicc jigaboo desu
>>
>>38923770
Because they're trying to find suckers to pay for their little brats. Duh.
>>
>>38925057
It's because I'm a member of the greatest species to ever inhabit this earth, and I enjoy my existence as most people do on this earth.

I don't see why we should protect the environment beyond preservation when it exists to serve humans, something more important than anything else.

No other species has placed its descendants on the moon.

The way of this world is competition, and there's nothing wrong with that. It doesn't have to be murderer.
>>
>>38925112
you are a human being, any cell taken from you is not
hard to understand jaden I know
>>
>>38925074
>Existence is not a gift

Can you prove there's only one way to see reality?
>>
File: gappp.jpg (7KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
gappp.jpg
7KB, 300x168px
>>38924689
One among many

ioregano
>>
>>38925124
You could die right now from a number of causes as well, doesn't change much about anything. Anon is confused by another asinine discussion: whether fetuses are "people" or not (according to some new made up definition of the word that hasn't been captured by dictionaries yet). To clarify fetuses are human, people, homo sapiens, persons, etc. all synonyms.
>>
>>38925057
Hahaha get a load of this libtard hippie. A slave to his emotions, probably thinks being nice is why girls should fuck him.
>>
>>38925124
Those are both tragedies, not terminations.
>>
>>38923773
Made me chuckekle
>>
>>38925160
Whose cells are they?
>>
File: mayoman.jpg (142KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
mayoman.jpg
142KB, 960x960px
>not saving your super likes specifically for milves
>not softly chadding the fuck out of them by ignoring the existence of a child until she brings it up
>not being casual friends with benefits with hot thotty milves exchanging being a positive male role model of what the offspring should look for in a male partner(thusly setting up your offspring further down the road) and the illusion of being in a "stable-ish" relationship to the friends and family to cater to her 'tend-n-befriend' stress response for weed, food, and awesome sex

and you wonder why you losin'
>>
>>38925213
You're low IQ if you think that question wasn't said to imply the other anon is a libtard
>>
>>38925284
Libtards support abortion though
>>
>>38925244
yours, a human being
but some cells from you are not you, unless you're a yeast these cells won't develop into another you
>>
File: mugpyramid.jpg (855KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
mugpyramid.jpg
855KB, 2560x1440px
>>38925128
Mug girl status:

seized
>>
>>38925185
yes it's not, it's a fact
not every human is brought on earth out of love
>>
>>38925330
And cells from an embryo?
>>
>>38925407
Just because people aren't on this earth due to love doesn't mean that they can't find happiness despite that.

It may take years, but I can't help but observe that most blacks that are accidentally brought into existence turn into happy adults.
>>
>>38925410
not a human being until it has developed nervous and cardiovascular systems, at this point the embryo (which is now a foetus) is more than a simple blob of cells
>>
>>38924023
because ROASTIES BTFO NIGGGGAAA
>>
>>38925521
Says who.
A human embryo is fully human. It is just a developmental stage, like "infant".
The only discussion worth having is whether the zygote is already separate being or not.
>>
>>38925614
>Says who.
me, but I don't claim my opinion to be the absolute truth that's why we're discussing
some people like you believe that an embryo is a human being as soon as the egg is fertilized, me and some people think the embryo needs a brain activity and the ability to process pain to be considered a human being, some go further and think that it's not a human being until it can survive on its own out of the womb (personally I dislike that idea)
>A human embryo is fully human
I don't deny its human nature
>>
>>38924023
because they deserve to be shame for creating criminals and sluts with daddy issues.
>>
>>38923748
>>you will never be an FBI agent who gets to read shitposts all day
damn
>>
>>38923579
baby's don't make good fathers
>>
File: IMG_3816.jpg (318KB, 1242x1836px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3816.jpg
318KB, 1242x1836px
I hope she matches me but even she probably wants Chad
>>
File: 1501626569903.jpg (216KB, 584x530px) Image search: [Google]
1501626569903.jpg
216KB, 584x530px
>>38923748
I never asked for this feel. BEING NEET IS HELL
>>
>>38927580
This is activating my almond for some reason.
Thread posts: 85
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.