[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you a disenfranchised college aged White millennial that

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

Are you a disenfranchised college aged White millennial that watches anime and loves the altright? Do you have an Asian girlfriend because you can't stand Bro culture and blonde haired cheerleaders and blue haired feminists? Do you wish you could be yourself in the alt-right without being called a cuck?

I propose a new ideology called Asian-Aryanism, where a new White Male-Asian Female ethno-state is built right next the same white ethno-state Richard Spencer proposes. Healthy and beautiful Eurasian children can cooperate and enjoy each other's company. Asian males, white female, and hapas are also allowed to freely assimilate in the country and are united under one identity, the Asian Aryan identity. You can trust your neighbor under a Shinto Confucius Taoist and pro-western civ system of control that puts family and race before liberal cosmopolitan society. You can have your SWPL things but be filled with pretty Asians that are not ironic, sarcastic, and self-hating. You can listen to your eccentric Noise music, have Asian girl friends, and feel harmony and trust between other Asian-Aryans. Imagine a world where everyone is like an actor on an NHK world program. The innovation of white culture, the beauty and optimism and integrity of Asian culture.

I want to see this dream possible.
>>
File: IMG_0299.jpg (12KB, 177x129px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0299.jpg
12KB, 177x129px
Stop being so raymizt
>>
>>38923450
Do mestizos count as hapas? They are part European and part indigenous American which is basically a mix of ancient European and Siberian.
>>
why does this disgust me, even more than full on white nationalists?
>>
>>38924799

Because it's incredibly racist but doesn't even preserve the unique features of the white race.
>>
>>38924799
Because you are triggered by a runaway civilization of high IQ ubermensch.
>>
>>38924799

because it's an entire nation founded on muh yellow fever racemixing cummies
>>
>>38923450
Dicky Spence is a faggot kike plant. You're a faggot weeb kike. Fuck off.
>>
File: IMG_0300.jpg (85KB, 1000x559px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0300.jpg
85KB, 1000x559px
Keep the rice separate
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.