[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Getting Married

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: bradybunch.jpg (47KB, 364x462px) Image search: [Google]
bradybunch.jpg
47KB, 364x462px
Im engaged to get married and Im running into some issues my bride to be. We do have some Wedding planning hiccups, but mostly that seems pretty standard. Not nearly as bad as my friends weddings. My g/f, or finace, she has a lot of male friends, they're helping out in the wedding, getting us deals and volunteer work and some of them are gay. We do have issues where I have a best man and 3 gromsmen and she hasn't picked a maid of honor and has 0 bridesmaids. She wants to let her male friends be bridesmaids and Im thinking I'll be ok with that, if she at least has a female maid of honor. I don't wanna make my best friend walk down the aisle with a man or do pics or dance with one.

We are however arguing a lot over our last names. She wants me to take her last name and I want to keep mine, or make a new one with her. She keeps asking me why I don't hers and Im like, why dont you want mine. We get into arguments about how we're just taking our grandparents name and such. She really doesn't know her dad, he left her at an early age. She still has his last name though. Still, her moms last name is just another grandpas last name. I just don't know how get through to her that her name isn't HER name. It's still another mans name and she's really throwing a fit about it. She just left the house angry to go over to a friends place, one of the potential men of honor or whatever, MADE of honor, whatever they'll call it. I don't know what to do.
>>
>>38923175
>having a significant other
Get the fuck out of here and go to fucking reddit or instagram or some other retarded shit where you can feel like your life is validated, you fucking nigger normal

You're not wanted here. Saged.
>>
>>38923175
You're not a robot normalfag, stopped reading your autobiography after bride to be
>>
you keep your name
she keeps her name
or both take both, like spanish people.
if you can't figure this out together maybe you should rethink getting married.
>>
>>38923175
Getting married in this day and age is basically insanity
>>
>>38923315

She's insisted I take her name and she refuses to change hers. Ive tried all different angles on this compromise. She just gets upset every time it comes up, storms out and goes to one of her friends places. She usually doesn't even tell me which friends place she is at and stays over night at times and I don't see her till I get home work the next day.
>>
>>38923175
How'd you meet? I wanna get married, but only legally and save up what would've othwrwise been a traditional marriage for a nice vacation/honeymoon.
>>
File: 1495928706090.jpg (868KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1495928706090.jpg
868KB, 1200x1200px
>>38923230
I agree with this, but we should encourage normies to get married-it ruins their lives slowly, and the worst normies end up losing half their shit and paying child support.

Nothing makes me feel better about being an old virgin loser than remembering that there are people my age who are paying child support and alimony, on top of their broken hearts.
>>
>>38923348
All male "bridesmaids"
Doesn't want your father's name, even though her own father sounds like shit.
Leaves to one of her (male) friends. Doesn't tell you where she is.

Yeah, call this off and leave her.
I mean, come on, she doesn't want your name. Unless she's some sort of PhD with lots of work already written under her name, then she views you as weak or beneath her.

Call it off. Break up. Reflect on wtf happened.
>>
>>38923368

I met her when I worked at a halloweend store. She kept on trying different outfits and Id give her my opinion on it. We got really flirty and eventually we made a date. I didn't know but at the time she still lived with her ex, but after a few dates they stopped sleeping in the same bed together and he started sleeping on the couch.
>>
>>38923175
Hi, engaged to get married and Im running into some issues my bride to be. We do have some Wedding planning hiccups, but mostly that seems pretty standard. Not nearly as bad as my friends weddings. My g/f, or finace, she has a lot of male friends, they're helping out in the wedding, getting us deals and volunteer work and some of them are gay. We do have issues where I have a best man and 3 gromsmen and she hasn't picked a maid of honor and has 0 bridesmaids. She wants to let her male friends be bridesmaids and Im thinking I'll be ok with that, if she at least has a female maid of honor. I don't wanna make my best friend walk down the aisle with a man or do pics or dance with one.

I'm anon.

lol
>>
>>38923348
How much money are you making? Are you the dominant one in the relationship? Who makes the decisions in the relationship, financial or otherwise?
>>
>>38923533

I work at gamestop, she's an executive for a beer brewing/distribution company. id say Im the dominant one, but she makes a lot of choices..
>>
File: 1501367843872.jpg (19KB, 222x293px) Image search: [Google]
1501367843872.jpg
19KB, 222x293px
>>38923348
>Only has male friends
>refuses to take your last name
I bet her pussy looks like roast beef too
Your fiance is a cunt whore dude, she needs to have female bridesmaids and maid of honor otherwise she's going to make you look like a cuck at your own wedding. Be a man and tell her she needs to take your name and bring females otherwise she's out the door. Women should know their place in a relationship
>>
>>38923613

Id break it off, but she's pregnant, so I feel like Im doing the right thing.
>>
>>38923589
Goddamnit anon.

Just take her last name, she's dominant. Makes more money than you, makes more decisions, probably decides your sex lives as well.

Also, big red flag that she doesn't have any female friends. And that she isn't comfortable enough to talk issues through with you and goes to her male friends to confide. Super weird. But it's your life anon.

Also this feels like larping since you're dating someone out of your economic class and there are a huge amount of danger signs in your post.
>>
>>38923698
>probably decides your sex lives as well.

Yea, this is really frustrating too, we haven't had sex in almost a year.
>>
>>38923657
>>38923731
>Pregnant, haven't had sex in a year?
this is larping
>>
>>38923657
You're in trouble m8, she's going to leave you in a few years, take half your shit and make you pay child support. It sounds like everything is in her favor and she planned this from the start. It sounds cruel but the best thing you can do is slip her a special cocktail that will cause her to lose the baby, since I don't think she'd abort it willingly.

Seriously bro, you're having second thoughts and you're not even married yet. It sounds to me like you're going to get shafted really hard in life if you don't outsmart her and put your foot down.

I actually feel kinda sorry for you, but all of this in hindsight is your own fault. Put a stop to it before it's too late
>>
>>38923175
In the future when you make bait you should try to construct a coherent point to it.
>>
>>38923731
So either she's bangin other dudes or you're baiting
>>
>>38923810

No it's mine, we do mutual masturbation and she touched her self with my cum.
>>
>>38923920
Yeah and I'll bet this happened a couple days after she visited a "friend" too. Enjoy your brown baby.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.