[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do normalfags think playing sports is fun ?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

Why do normalfags think playing sports is fun ?
>>
>>38922524
Most normalfags don't even play sports, they just watch them and support a team.
>>
Physical activity with friends/working as a team is pretty fun
>>
playing sports is fun
watching them isn't though
>>
>>38922545

that is even worse

and yes all normafags enjoyed sports growing up.
>>
>>38922524
normal human males are wired to enjoy the physicality of the hunting in the company of another males
>>
>>38922645
>hunting
>20+ men chasing a tiny plastic ball, all wielding sticks
Highest kek.
>>
>tfw you love playing sports and want to join the pickup soccer games at your uni
>tfw you're a tranny woman
>women will think you have an unfair advantage
>guys will fucking clobber you because of your weaker muscles due to estrogen

i just wanna have fun:(
also I hated sports as a kid but that was mostly because i hated my boy body.
>>
>>38922556
>>38922558
>>38922645

This, I love being tired at the end of the day after shooting shit with other guys. Same with going to jujitsu classes. Getting your ass kicked and learning is the best motivator.

>>38923101
I feel sorry for you, stop taking that poison and be your animal self again.
>>
wish I could learn how to play soccer as an adult but I guess it'll never happen desu
>>
>>38923149
Sometimes casual university teams will allow non-students to join for an extra fee. IIRC my uni's fencing club charged an extra $50 per year.
>>
>>38923298

I'm in uni but how am i even supposed to get started ? I went for one season but I felt like I spent most of the time running around like an autistic and i was just annoying everyone.
>>
>>38922524
Because 10 years ago, co-op videogames weren't as big as they are now.
I played soccer and basketball on a daily basis as a kid, but i always despised watching sports.
Playing sports was fun because you get to work with others towards one goal and it keeps you healthy.
>inb4 normie get out REEEE
Am a fat fuck now, senpaitachi
>>
Playing sports seems like it would be fun. I never liked them because I was terrible and unathletic.

I'm in better shape now. But I'm too old to pick up a new sport, and too socially awkward to meet people and start playing.
>>
>>38923145
thanks for your sympathy but i don't think you understand how being transgender works..
>>
>>38922524
Cause they can do gay stuff in the changing rooms since it's all coherent to the bro spirit of a sports team.
>haha bro imma suck your dick if it's for the team
>you gotta take two fingers in the ass bro, it's how we welcome newbies to the team
>>
>fucking immature normalfags and their sports. brb anime
>>
>>38922524
Because anon, I go from my usual beta self to an alpha - soccer is great and also, EXERCISE.
>>
>>38922524
It's actually pretty fun. I golf and enjoy it a lot. It's a game of strategy and patience.

>>38922558
Watching sports is awesome GO SOX, CELTS, BRUINS, AND PATS.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.