[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>straight but maybe biromantic.. >drunk a few nights ago

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 8

File: image.gif (324KB, 600x763px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
324KB, 600x763px
>straight but maybe biromantic..
>drunk a few nights ago
>slept at best friends house, took turns spooning and remember half conscious sometimes he would pull me tighter when he was big spoon
>99% sure he didn't have a boner but not totally sure since I wasn't focused
>this happens half of the time we lay in the same bed, for a short time before we start playing vidya or get up
>never discuss it afterwards, don't act weird or affectionate while talking after

I-is this weird? He knows I don't want to fuck him either. Is this ok, or will it eventually evolve into him trying something more, me feeling uncomfortable and us stop being friends?
>>
>>38922303
just suck him off lad
>>
thats homo but perhaps you are both just very lonely
>>
>>38922372
Yes, I think this is the reason. >>38922353
I don't want to though. How do I know if he starts to expect that from me.. I'd never ask because I really don't want to do that or him to get that idea
>>
Ah yes 2017 the gayest year yet

Where two (((straight))) best friends spoon each other tenderly
>>
>>38922398
If you do end up being a pair of poofs, keep it to yourselves. Faggotry is only hot when it's taboo and hidden like brokeback mountain no one likes openly gay couples.
>>
pull him tighter the next time you are the big spoon. then breathe close to his ear and gently caress his chest. then let your hand travel further down to his crotch.
make sure he can feel your boner.
>>
>>38922493
Reee I just asked how I could avoid him wanting that. I just spoon because I'm so incredibly lonely that apparently overrides my want for others to see me as straight and i know he wouldn't tell anyone. How to make it just never reach a sexual stage though? I've already had a "conversation" with him about it where we agreed to keep it just cuddling nothing sexual, and that we just had a special bond but it wasn't gay.
>>
File: 1500630054026.jpg (37KB, 436x300px) Image search: [Google]
1500630054026.jpg
37KB, 436x300px
>>38922303
>slept at best friends house, took turns spooning and remember half conscious sometimes he would pull me tighter when he was big spoon

>>38922684
>and that we just had a special bond

Is this real? REEEEE. I'm a little jealous. I wish I had a nice guy to cuddle with, it sounds really nice. Was it cozy?

Jokes aside I feel like I'm in a similar boat. I really enjoy the idea of cuddling with other boys, but the idea of sex with them is not attractive to me at all outside of hyper-feminine 2D anime boys. I don't think it's just loneliness either, I'm already dating someone and we're pretty affectionate with one another.

Make sure you don't fuck this up for yourself though.
>>
File: 1494828964464.jpg (108KB, 551x1166px) Image search: [Google]
1494828964464.jpg
108KB, 551x1166px
This is my dream. Original picture is what a gift from God in the afterlife would be for me. The thing I lust for the most. I just want to be on a single bed on a rainy/snowy day with someone that close to each other. No need for sex, no need to be naked. Just like that is perfect.

God only knows I would give up sex for all eternity, a covenant to never engage in sexual intercourse with someone, just to have that, and only that.
>>
File: IMG_4061.png (820KB, 826x711px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4061.png
820KB, 826x711px
>>38922303
>straight but maybe biromantic
>>>/lgbt/
Fucking fairies
>>
File: 1501101827208.jpg (55KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1501101827208.jpg
55KB, 480x480px
>op gets to cuddle with his close friend probably every weekend
>I get to spend every weekend alone
Is it too much to ask for to have someone that can rest in my arms and be happy with me? Being the big spoon sounds so nice.
>>
>>38922684
You guys already talked about it, seems good enough for me. Everything will be fine until one of you finally meet a girl. Just don't let the evil demons hovering over your mind convince you to buttfuck him just to feel a quick pleasure you know you will regret right after. Things look perfect like they already are. I'm jealous of you, I've been lonely for too long
>>
>>38922892
Ye this is exactly what I want too.
>>38922849
It was very cozy. At one point I was on my back and he was cuddled up on his side one leg hugging my leg, and arm sprawled across my chest.
Despite maybe sounding like it, it didn't feel sexual to me. Sure I wouldn't want anyone to "catch" us or find out because in the current day, it is seen as homosexual. Hopefully in the future guys could be more affectionate without sexual connotations.
>>
>>38923077
I don't want to buttfuck him though surprisingly?. I just hope he doesn't want to fuck me, because that would make me feel really gross.
>>
>>38923142
What if he wanted to suck your dick, no strings attached?
>>
>>38922303
>straight
Not straight guy stuff to spoon with your homies mate, same bed i can get but spooning? there's something subconscious bs going on between you two
>>
>>38923105
>Hopefully in the future guys could be more affectionate without sexual connotations
I feel so bad for you guys. Girls can do this without any problems, it's really unfair.
>>
File: 1403377084093.jpg (47KB, 1024x1014px) Image search: [Google]
1403377084093.jpg
47KB, 1024x1014px
>tfw you will never spoon a drunk OP and have a cheeky wank between his thighs
>>
>>38923105
>Hopefully in the future guys could be more affectionate without sexual connotations.
Well, I'm just curious now.
Since you're both doing that cause of loneliness, wouldn't you be wanting to do it with a girl instead if you could?
You two cuddle indoors, so the chance of someone finding out if no one is telling is rare. Why would you wish for people not to judge? Be honest, anon, do you feel any bit of attraction for him? Maybe you're creeped out and is completely shutting the possibility down in your mind out of disgust for sex and penetration.
I'm the gay boy above and I'm not fond of the idea of buttfucking and sexual activities solely on the intent of cumming together either. Maybe you're a bit repressed and doesn't know, or maybe you're falling in love with your friend cause you like him so much and you're weirded out cause you never experienced those feelings for the same sex before?
>>
Sounds like you're prison gay. Or an actual homo falseflagging.
>>
File: 1490810236906.jpg (316KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1490810236906.jpg
316KB, 1600x900px
>tfw you'll never get drunk and spoon a drunk qt before passing out in each other's arms
>>
>>38922303
>straight but maybe biromantic..
>maybe
>>
>>38923195
I wouldn't feel comfortable knowing he had any sexual thoughts about me desu
>>
>>38922303
>be straight
>suck your best friend's dick by accident
>they're all calling you gay
wtf
>>
>>38923364
Yes, biROMANTIC, not bisexual. >>38923306
I do care about him a lot, in a way I don't care about many others. Yes I would prefer a girl 1000% but both of us are virgin losers who haven't been touched in a long time (I kissed a girl once in ninth grade and he's a khv).
Isn't there a term for caring about someone a lot but not wanting to kiss/fuck them? Just appreciating them and wanting to talk more often sometimes than other friends?
>>
>tfw you have feelings for your best friend but you know that nothing will ever happen
>>
>>38923607
I know what you mean, being affectionate with others just feels nice, and it seems like it would be particularly nice if there wasn't any sexual subtext to worry about and you were already close friends.
>>
>>38923607
platonic original
>>
>>38923650
Exactly. Why do more people not understand this?
Also how can I know he doesn't find it sexual because that would ruin it for me. I'd be fine saying "fuck it idc what people think, I'm still not gay" but I'm just scared he might think differently secretly.
>>
>>38923629
W-what's your first initial oreginal
>>
>>38923607
>Isn't there a term for caring about someone a lot but not wanting to kiss/fuck them? Just appreciating them and wanting to talk more often sometimes than other friends?
That's called a best friend
>>
>>38923607
I thought about my friend like this as well but then i actually thought about it and i was heavily in denial about being bi. I'm not trying to force the gay on you or anything your story just struck me as similar.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.