[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

first time getting high

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

>smoked weed for the first time two days ago
>didnt get high at all
>try again today
>after smoking instantly my eyes begin to feel weird
>suddenly pulses of pleasure shoot through my body and everything suddenly seems really slow
>LImbs start to feel weird
>suddenly realise i am high and start feeling really euphoric
>run around the house doing kung fu moves and smiling
>after like 10 minutes it starts wearing off
>pack up two more into my makeshift bong
>start getting really dizzy and happy
>start intensly fapping with no lube to pics of a girl i barely new a year ago
>start wrting an epic heavy metal rock opera entitled: "when the dinosaurs rocked the earth"
>about halfway into the second act stop feeling happy and just feel wierd, tired, fuzzy, slow, and dizzy
>feel like im watching my self in a movie
>start feel like im dreaming and order some blind guardian merch online(which is weird cause i dont even listen to them that much anymore
>fap to the same girl again
>fall asleep
it was really something
>>
File: qege.png (34KB, 184x175px) Image search: [Google]
qege.png
34KB, 184x175px
>>38920650
The first time I got high my head became completely empty and I spaced out constantly. All I did was lie down and stare at the ceiling and TV.
>>
The first time I got high everything looked really distorted and I started contemplating the meaning of love and human connection. I started laughing like a maniac to the point where I couldn't stop myself, and then I started crying more and more until I was so upset that my ex girlfriend had to hold me and tell me that it was alright. I remember feeling really happy to be nestled into her arms that evening.
>>
>>38920650

cmon man.at least give us the first act of that opera.
>>
>>38920650
Don't do it everyday. Like everything that amplifies the senses (drug wise), recovery is necessary. Do it (recommended) twice a week at most and 3 hits (what I like) off the joint every hour, for 4-8 hour sessions. I'm telling you this as 34 year old, semi-retired, father of 3. The risk of abusing/overconsumption is paranoia, fatigue, potential mental issues and psychological addiction. Don't burn out.
>people will consume 10 joints worth of THC via strong THC oil by doing dabs (torching metal to extremely hot temperatures)
Fuck that.
t.SoCal/NoTexas Dude.
>>
>8 years ago
>gf of 4 years breaks up with me
>feeling depressed
>friend has a joint he was given but he doesn't want it
>I volunteer to take it off his hands
>smoke it while playing Final Fantasy XIII (absolutely shit game btw)
>didn't get high but thought I did, was like a high schooler acting drunk after one beer

>next time I smoke is with my older bro and his friends
>they teach me how to hit a bowl
>get REALLY fucking high
>end up going on the PC and shitposting on /v/ all night while giggling like a retard
>>
>friend rolls sickest blunt i ever saw
>size of a Cuban cigar, his best stuff rolled in a tobacco leaf
>take like 5 or so deep hits (cant remeber)
>as its hitting, my friend says "dude, look at this fucking tree"
>i do
>realize its hanging off the bottom of the planet
>realize im hanging off the planet
>clutch to near by bush for deal life for a few seconds (maybe minutes)
>resurface for a little while and realize how weird im acting
>this is so cringy
>now im Frankenstein
>get my Frankenstein ass shepherded to a car
>AC is on
>AC is an antarctic blizzard
>im a penguin and must warm my egg through the months of dark antarctic winter
>im back again
>not for long
>now im literally dying of thirst and the AC is an Egyptian sandstorm
>im a mummy drying out in the desert for centuries
>re surface again
>get taco bell phasing in and out of insanity the whole way
>go to bed
>still buzzed at work 12 hours later

that was quite a night
>>
I hate it when noobs say, "I didn't even get high xD" and I just wasted weed on someone who doesn't want to inhale it.
>>
>Halloween night ten years ago
>make apple pipe and smoke something in between regs and schwag
>sit in closet and smoke
>bring stereo on put on album where the first track is 10 minutes
>start coming up during the first song, thinking this is fun, kind of scared
>second track starts and it really hits me
>oh I'm fucking stoned
>start walking through clouds in my mind
>see the most beautiful women
>meet my public self and embrace him and forgive him for letting people treat him like shit
>look in the wood grain on the closet door and see mr.krabs
>listen a couple more CDs
>turn on radio and listen to random songs
>jump by van halen gets me hype even though I normally would never listen to them
what happened to that shit? I used to get so fucking high. Now I blow money away on a brief passing buzz. I need a T break.
>>
File: IMG_1034.jpg (173KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1034.jpg
173KB, 640x1136px
>really hammered
>my friend drunk drives us from this party back to his place
>smoke with some good buds and random alumni
>get super fucked up
>my vision was like an old time yellowed silent film
>can only see in one really small zoomed in flickering box
>somehow make it back to the original party at our house
>decide its time to crash
>stumble into this basement storage room that happens to have a couch in it
>party still going on right outside the room
>puke in the corner on the cement
>its black
>whatever im too fucked up
>some dude tries to get in to help me
>dont want him in so lean against the door
>pass out eventually
>wake up without an alarm at 8am
>almost miss my flight to hong kong
>made it somehow

That's the most fucked up ive ever gotten
>>
For the past few years I have used marijuana as a coping mechanism for loneliness and depression. I quit my daily smokes about a month ago and now do it once or twice a week. Once I'm out of what little I have left, that's it. I feel like I can finally live again. My emotions aren't as supressed and I realized that even having bad emotions is a great thing that can help you strive for self-improvement. Since quitting daily I have been seeking a girlfriend and am nearly there. I thought loneliness was an eternal darkness that would plague my life forever, but now I see a light in my life.

I don't even remember what it felt like the first time I got high. All I can say weed does for me is that it destracts myself from myself. Weed certainly is addictive on a psychological level. Don't fall for the "weed isn't addictive" meme. It may not ever ruin your life, but it will dull it.
>>
>>38921385
yeah i think on my first time i just wasnt inhaling right
>>
>>38920650
>start intensly fapping with no lube
>no lube
Wooooow well done goy you managed it despite what we did to ya!
>>
>>38922180
Yeah bruh none of us are saying daily weed use is good.
Normal people understand that.
Just like being an alcoholic. You can abuse anything.
>>
>>38922180

I'm feeling kind of the same Anon. I'm going to stop smoking daily as of right now.
I mostly feel guilty for the tobacco use as I know that it's wrecking my insides, plus it's not a very social drug in my experience.

Sad thing is I remember really enjoying getting high at the start, I still do sometimes. The visuals can be great and music too.
Is it possible to have the best of both worlds...
>>
>>38920650
does anyone have the greentext of the guy who took some weird ass drugs that made him halluciante real bad?
>>
>>38922370
Yes, I quit the cigs and alcohol as well. The since quitting the cigs I have noticed an increase in my physical health which in turn positively affected my mental health.

I also quit the binge drinking. No more making a fool of myself so no more situations I have to look back on and be anxious about. Life is better now, but not easier.
>>
>At friends
>First time
>See bong
>"Could I hit it?"
>Friend says sure
>Smoke a bowl
>Don't feel anything
>Smoke four more bowls of bud
>Holy fuck I can feel it
>Heart beating pulsates through out my whole body
>ThisIsAmazing.jpg
>Feeling anxious
>Realize I have to walk home to my parents
>Walk home
>Realize I forgot eye drops
>Forgot breathe mints aswell
>Everything was all good
>Was stumbling a lot tho
>>
>>38920650
You have to wait for it to kick in dude... You shouldn't have went for round two or just did smaller bowls to maintain...
>>
>>38922440
No but it was probably DPH or datura by the description
>>
>>38922180
>tfw been home for 7 hours and haven't even smoked my daily bowl despite loading it up

What is this? I lack motivation to smoke weed?
Is this a sign to stop smoking all day erry day?
>>
File: jellyet.jpg (746KB, 1713x975px) Image search: [Google]
jellyet.jpg
746KB, 1713x975px
>>38920650
>(((They))) told me if I smoked weed I would never amount to anything.
Now I make legally $22.50 an hour working on a marijuana farm.

Pic related.
>>
File: 1499892738778.gif (2MB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
1499892738778.gif
2MB, 300x225px
>>38920650
>smoked weed for the first time today
>first time so didn't get high
>was some cheap shit so tasted pretty bad
>didn't cough like an idiot

Gonna be smoking some better shit for like 3 days straight when I go away, should be good lads.
>>
My first time was in the 9th grade so I had absolutely no idea what I was doing. I put the bud in my makeshift toilet paper roll and tinfoil bowl without grinding it and proceeded to take as many hits as I could before it shriveled into ash. I didn't feel anything for about ten minutes but then it hit me really fucking hard and I had a massive panic attack. I decided to go for a jog around my neighborhood to work it out of my system and the panic attack quickly went away and I had a really good high.
>>
Didn't work the first time, when it did I was home and it was pretty fun, my vision was like 15 fps and I kept moving my limbs around cause it felt neat, like waves. Changed car oil with my dad not long after and somehow didn't get noticed. 9/10 first high
>>
File: 1501813136737.jpg (20KB, 217x320px) Image search: [Google]
1501813136737.jpg
20KB, 217x320px
Tried weed once. It was awful
>take a hit
>don't feel anything for a few minutes
>suddenly feel my head inflating
>heart beating in my head like a drum
>head continues to "inflate"
>feels like it's gonna literally explode
>then I become fucking paralyzed
>can't move a single muscle, even my eyes or eyelids
>become genuinely worried that I'm going to be stuck like this forever
>for some reason think I'm floating through space
>eventually snap out of it and stand up
>instantly fall over
>manage to hobble into my bed
>vision just keeps spinning in circles and my brain feels like its "resetting" every second
>fall asleep and wake up a few hours later
>head still spinning a bit
>>
>>38920650
i had the same experience except without kungfu shit
i wish i had the courage to ask for weed and idk any dealers around
>>
>>38923955
question if you remember

that weed you smoked, was it grounded up already or was it stemmed, never buy ground up shit, unless you can trust the seller, which you shouldn't ever
>>
>>38924030
I have no idea. I just took a hit from my friend's bong. Pretty sure it wasn't ground up though because I would see him grinding it up all the time.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.