[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think a girl ever masturbated thinking about you?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 5

File: 61083938_p0_master1200.jpg (487KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
61083938_p0_master1200.jpg
487KB, 1200x1200px
Do you think a girl ever masturbated thinking about you?
>>
>>38920150
once and it was a tranny if that counts
>>
>>38920150
literally last night

met some crazy girl on twitter who's madly in love with me. Sucks she lives across the country and I cant fuck her in real life
>>
I know for a fact my ex-gf has done so (and admitted to it)

I suspect there may be others that I don't know of, likely a qt who I never talked to but thinks I'm attractive but also thinks I hate her because I've never spoken to her.
>>
I know so.
>>
>>38920150
yes, multiple boys and girls have.
>>
>>38920150
How could I ever know? it would really give me the boost to get out there and start enjoying being around people if I new a girl did masturbate over me.
>>
absolutley fundamentally no without question or hesitation
>>
I masturbated with a girl over Discord once. But she was on voice chat and I wasn't, and she didn't know what I looked like, so I guess it doesn't count.

I had a couple of gfs when I was like 15 but I don't know if they ever fapped over me
>>
Yeah I had a qt online girlfriend in WoW when we were like 15.
>>
>>38920150
My friends fiance thought about me while having sex I think. One time during a drinking game she admitted she's thought about other people while having sex before then another time on her birthday when she was super drunk she privately told me she thinks I'm super attractive and called me beautiful
>>
>>38920150
No. All the fucking normies and underage in this thread, get out.
>>
>>38920338
Arcanine's a normie board now, fuck off to wizchan
>>
A cute underage latina did, and confessed it to my sister who was her friend. My sister told me the next day.
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Law_of_truly_large_numbers

Given that pretty much everybody masturbates *at least* multiple times per week, and that pretty much everybody on here will have had there existence made apparent to at least a few hundred girls during their lifetime, it means that you've gotta be reeeeally fucking ugly to preclude the possibility that a girl has masturbated to you at least once.

If you are at least a 4/10 and you went through the education system without being completely isolated, chances are a girl has fapped to you. The question is, does this fact give you motivation or confidence?
>>
>>38920464
>The question is, does this fact give you motivation or confidence?
No, not really. I'm confident about my looks, it's just my actual personality I have zero confidence in.
>>
I think one did online when we ERPed but she regretted it once getting to know me at all.
>>
>>38920464
There's a difference between masturbating while thinking of someone randomly and consciously making someone the subject of your fap.
>>
>>38920464
I don't believe this. Most girls only notice Chad, and would certainly not masterbate to a 4/10
>>
l like to think so
>>
I've masturbated thinking about basically all of my friends and classmates at some point.
>>
>>38920464
Yes it really does :))

Origenal
>>
>>38920150
Yes
No
Jk
>>
>>38920150
>implying girls masturbate
>>
>>38920150
i hope so
Would give me a big confidence boost
>>
Just imagine it anon. A girl laying in her bed, legs spread open, arching her back, thinking about you over and over while her finger slides in her soaking wet pussy, bringing herself to climax while imagining that you cum inside her at the very same time. Then at the other day you two cross paths and you barely notice her, since she gives zero fucking signals.
>>
File: 1489100704219.jpg (93KB, 804x743px) Image search: [Google]
1489100704219.jpg
93KB, 804x743px
>implying a girl has ever thought about me in a platonic way let alone a sexual way
>>
My ex claimed she did when we were dating but she was a fat e slag so it's nothing to brag about. Also I'm not 100% convinced she did but that might just be my low self esteem
>>
I don't think women see me as a sexual being.
>>
>>38920172
Take a train ride to her my dude!

Italy aint that big
>>
I doubt it, no female willingly talks to me unless they need me for something. I'm starting to think that maybe I'm doing something wrong in this whole social interaction thing. Can't seem to make the jump from acquaintance/co-worker to buddy.
>>
>>38921132
I think you gotta talk to them, not sure on this though. Just a theory of mine I haven't tested out yet.
>>
>>38921164

just b urslef amirite?
>>
>>38921014
Man you just had to drop the reality at the end instead of some stupid cliche like "you barely notice her, but she notices you and blushes at the memory"

ALSO
>sample
SORT YOURSELF OUT.
>>
>>38921237
Not if yourself is a quiet introverted sperg
>>
>>38921240
the sample is as big as the original you fag
>>
>>38921288
No it isn't. The original is bigger. It wouldn't be a fucking sample if the original wasn't bigger. That's also completely disregarding the fact that even having SAMPLE in the filename is a big ole badge of shame.
>>
>>38920150

You're funny OP.
>>
>>38921280

then what do

how do i act how i dont act?
>>
>>38920150
afaik a girl had a crush on me and she probably masturbated while thinking about me but she was a 3/10 at best, this doesn't mean anything to me
>>
yeah and some people have told me about it, not sure how i feel though.
>>
>>38921353
In some cases of pixiv the samples end up being the same size as the originals. I dont give a shit if you get all angry because a pic says tumblr or sample or whatever the fuck bothers your autism, anon.
>>
>>38921380
Think about what you would do in any given situation. Now do the opposite.
You'll be slaying puss like Chad-daddy in no time bay-BEEE
>>
>>38921436
This isn't a pixiv sample though it's straight out of gelbooru fagdick. Original is absolutely bigger than that sample bullcrap.
>>
>>38921441

Except usually there in no behaviour which is objectively and obviously 'opposite' to how you normally act. just general advice of 'jus b loud and confident lol'

i guess the new advice is 'jus bee someone else'. not sure if that's better or worse than 'jus bee urslef' but it's still pretty shit

robots need to accept their place and all this confusion ends instantly
>>
>>38920150
yes I know for a fact three have but I'm not bi anymore so I don't want them
>>
>>38921472
but i got it from pixiv today. Who gives a shit, is big enough for me. Die you fagface. You get irritated by the slighest shit.
>>
>>38921526
Bullshit you got it from pixiv today. That's literally the fucking gelbooru filename. And how samples from gel save if you're too impatient or stupid to load the actual picture. Why would you even lie about that? What's wrong with you?
>>
>>38921583
wait fuck you are right, i just remembered
i got it from sankaku channel actually
my bad, i apologize for my mistake

still, die die die die die die die you retarded autist i hope you get cancer you fucking imbecile idiot faggot bothering me all the time
>>
>>38921627
Changing your story already huh. Right. Typical samplefag. Trust me, if you embrace true sizes in your life you'll feel much better about everything.
>>
File: Dicc.png (63KB, 150x303px) Image search: [Google]
Dicc.png
63KB, 150x303px
I'm more interested if any boys jacked off to even a slight thought of me.
>>
>>38922293
If you are at least attractive enough to give a guy an erection, then yeah, probably.
>>
>>38920150
please do not post sexual images of Akko.
>>
File: 64066956_p0_master1200.jpg (571KB, 858x1200px) Image search: [Google]
64066956_p0_master1200.jpg
571KB, 858x1200px
>>38922414
thats Barbara anon
>>
>>38920150
Only two that I'm aware of; possibly a third.
>>
>>38922293
If I jack off to that doujin, will you take that the same way?
>>
>>38922357
>>38922477
I'm a boy.
Original comment for an original boyo.
>>
>>38922565
The doujin isn't a boy.
>>
>>38920150
A fatty claimed she did several times, but based on her appalling diet, it's not exactly a compliment if she wants you inside her.
>>
>>38920464
>and you went through the education system without being completely isolated
no girl then has masturbated to me
>>
>>38920150
I'm pretty sure my oneitis used to, but I'm also pretty sure she doesn't anymore.
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.