[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/letters/ thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 9

File: 1483313476435.jpg (586KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1483313476435.jpg
586KB, 800x600px
You know the drill guys.
Write a letter to someone who might read it. Include initials to let them know.
>>
File: 1499218665313.jpg (68KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1499218665313.jpg
68KB, 960x960px
>>38920149
C.,

I know you're down in the dumps over your upcoming trip to Guangzhou, but it'll give you an opportunity to meet new people and live a normal life again. Remember to greet your grandparents by bowing to them and giving them a firm handshake. They'll buy you a new computer once you get settled.

Sincerely,
D.
>>
Anna,

I miss you.

Do you miss me too? Or am I being way too hopeful?

Shit, you've probably forgotten me already.

No one will ever take your place.

It's been a long time since I've heard from you, and I probably won't hear from you again, but I really hope you're doing okay.
>>
File: Picture022.jpg (39KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Picture022.jpg
39KB, 640x480px
I just want to do drugs, make art, and fuck little cuties.

Fucking let me go.
>>
>>38920550
get a job hippy boy
>>
File: 1501096611683.jpg (883KB, 4096x2730px)
1501096611683.jpg
883KB, 4096x2730px
>>38920844
my job is drugs, art, and sexy times.

my mission is to get famous.
>>
>>38920919
>my mission is to get famous.
good luck
>>
>>38920919
>sexy times

DELET THIS
>>
>>38920919
>drugs/art/sex
that's the old path of fame and it's so jam packed it's basically gridlock you will never achieve fame in that way
>>
>>38921759
I've already achieved it.
Women dress up in the aesthetic of my art. Movies, music, and artist are all influenced by my art. There are sooooo mmaannnyyyyy artists that have cited me as their inspiration. You can see it in their works,.

My life is a piece of fucking art.

I'm known for three things.
Sex
drugs
Art
>>
>>38922193
It's amazing how you managed to inspire artists even before you were born.
>>
>>38922227
I know.

How the fuck does that work? Seriously, it freaks me the fuck out.
>>
>>38922193
Nah you're just schizo and have delusions of grandeur. You should get help
>>
>>38922403
>>38922227
He's a very regular shitposter here, he almost assuredly has some kind of untreated mental illness.

>>38922193
Have you ever actually produced a piece of "Art"? From what I've seen of your posts it's all, "I had this idea for art, and then I found out someone had made it before I did, they must have literally read my mind and stolen it!!!!"
>>
File: 1377729666762.jpg (133KB, 878x1096px)
1377729666762.jpg
133KB, 878x1096px
>>38922403
Haha that poster left >>>/x/ to shit post here. All the schizophrenic kids hang out there. Don't forget to stop by >>>/s4s/ and chit chat at >>>/adv/ btw. :^)
>>
>>38922574
Huh, I'd been aware of the individual for a very long time but I didn't make the connection that it's Hanz from way back in the day.

Interesting stuff, dude.
>>
>>38922603
AHAHAHAHAHA 0MG!
>>
>>38922603
it's not florian. it's this guy here.
>>38920550
he's posted pictures of himself many times.
>>
File: 1403259567195.jpg (1MB, 1600x920px)
1403259567195.jpg
1MB, 1600x920px
>>38922688
It was a joke. All the schizophrenic kids hang out there and make threads. :^) https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=iOV7d5Paqb0
>>
>>38922780
That's a nice piece of vintage /x/ lore.
>>
File: kobe.jpg (623KB, 455x700px)
kobe.jpg
623KB, 455x700px
>>38922500
>"I had this idea for art, and then I found out someone had made it before I did, they must have literally read my mind and stolen it!!!!"
I have literally never said that.

[Pic related] is a recent SKETCH

I have hundreds of paintings. HUNDREDS. I have poems, short stories, I have made video games, designed levels, mods, everything.

I have achieved more before I was even 20 than you will in your entire life.
>>
Dear T,

If you ever find interest in me again talk to me pls.
>>
>>38920149
L

Assuming you realize I'm in love with you, why do you keep torturing me like this?

D
>>
>>38922848
It looks nice, but there are many people who can make nice looking drawings.
>>
>>38922875
It's a popular skill these days I think
>>
J
I love you, and I will always love you. We would most likely never be in a relationship, even though we both told each other our feelings. But I think it's good for us to officially stop speaking to each other, even though we don't message each other at all, but never to message each other again. It is too emotionally draining, and reminds me off the times where I wanted to commit suicide and where I actually attempted and people you told completely thought I was crazy, and just all I wanted before I took those pills was for you to say "I love you." Me thinking of you gives me bad memories. I try to see what you've been up too on social media but I can't. One time I saw you with somebody else, and realize that could never be me. I realize that I could never be interesting and I will always be the person who tried to off them-self and never succeeded. I love you, J.
-E
>>
S
I wish we could meet again somehow but you're an extreme normie and we'll never be around the same places, online or offline.
There's one small hope left.
>>
>>38922875
Do you have any idea how incredibly stupid you sound?
>>
>>38922403
A girl had a panic attack once because I messaged her and she was so extremely excited that I noticed her.

People make fanart of my work. People do master studies of my work. Industry professionals have commented on my work. Models message me asking to work with me.

These are just the things that are provable. You can just search for the artists that inspire me or google my name to find the fucking copies and fanart of my work.

Then there is all the other shit that I never thought would happen.

Is it bragging? yes. Is it insufferable? Yes.

But fuck you, this is the coolest shit that could ever happen to an artist. Anyone would be losing their shit right now.

I've been beaten down my entire life by faggots like you. That's what this has always been. People purposefully harassing me in order to make me feel alone.

So if people think I'm a dick for NOTICING THAT MY ART IS MAKING A LARGE IMPACT ON THE WORLD they can fucking

Suck my fat fucking dick
I'm a shark.
>>
You said you wanted a friend. But apparently only when it was convenient to you. I was willing to look past all your lies, excuses and even what caused all this. But you standing me up despite being so "alone". Yah you fucked this up. Not me this time.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.