[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girlfriend getting old

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

File: 1500459276122.jpg (432KB, 798x951px) Image search: [Google]
1500459276122.jpg
432KB, 798x951px
How do you deal with this, /r9k/?

No matter how beautiful a girl is, she's going to turn into liquid shit by age 25, max.
>>
I never realized men were this shallow
>>
>>38919920
That study in the pic is way flawed..

Teens would dominate.
>>
by 25 rofl oh boy nice bait/attempt to lower older females self esteem
>>
>>38919988
The only reason they don't is because it's based on OKCupid data, and the minimum age is 20.
>>
>>38919964
not really
men and women value looks equally, but women want a ton of other things too.
>>
>>38919964
I mean, in theory, 'shallow' would mean that they pursue those younger girls exclusively.

However, there are a lot of, or even most, older men who pursue people at most 10 years younger usually. Although many of them will "perv on" even younger, but not expecting anything.
>>
>>38919964
Fuck off roastie, women are 10 times worse and you know it.
>>
If I loved her in her youth, it would be easy because I would see the same perfect woman every time.
>>
>>38919920
lol i wanna fuck 40-55 and im 25
>>
File: IMG_9340.jpg (203KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9340.jpg
203KB, 500x500px
Not if you date a black girl.

Black don't crack, anon.
>>
This is why you don't get into a relationship solely for looks.
>>
>>38919920
Why did this bitch even get work past The Mask (1994)

She legit looks like a crackwhore
>>
>>38920068
what else do women provide? interesting hobbies, career ambitions? lmfao
>>
>>38919920
When I'm looking for a date, I look at a girl's nose, ears, cheeks, hairline. I also try to meet her mother, and then I can kind of get a picture of how she will age.
>>
>>38920109
Not to you, that's for sure.
>>
File: bjcejxl1acpy.jpg (121KB, 520x588px) Image search: [Google]
bjcejxl1acpy.jpg
121KB, 520x588px
>>38920160
>Women are more than just sex.

>What are they, then?

>NOTHING FOR YOU, VIRGIN WHO CAN'T GET LAID! I BET YOU CAN'T GET SEX, THE MOST IMPORTANT THING!

hahahahaha

literally every thought you have is founded on "I have a pussy. Pussy is intrinsically important. He who controls the pussy controls the universe."
>>
>>38920188
You're an idiot with a shit attitude, what do you expect to get with that? Probably a boring loser as well, but somehow you seem to think you should attract interesting women. Weird really.
>>
It's not like I wouldn't age too.
Hopefully by then we would have built a life together and maybe had kids, our relationship would be based on much more than our looks.
>>
>>38920689
You see, a lot of people here don't understand that kind of sentiment.

Which is sad, really.
>>
>>38920689
>our relationship would be based on much more than our looks
It's true, but still, it's nicer if you find your partner at least attractive enough to want to kiss her/him.
>>
>>38920728
>Which is sad, really.
It is.
I can't blame them for not understanding it, it's not that common to see people stay together from their early 20s, or do much that could be described as building a life, let alone family.
Most relationships I've seen are over within a year or two, and don't really involve supporting each other as they actually make progress in life.
>>
>>38919920
this is why men are a bad investment, I'm just going to fuck around while I'm young and build a career instead of having a family. Then I can just have young sugar babies to take to bora bora or something.
>>
File: womaninvisible.png (160KB, 828x1368px) Image search: [Google]
womaninvisible.png
160KB, 828x1368px
>>38921059
Women aren't built for this kind of life. They all go fucking stir crazy in their 40s at the latest. Careful about the choices you make.
>>
File: womenbtfo4.jpg (59KB, 414x479px) Image search: [Google]
womenbtfo4.jpg
59KB, 414x479px
>>38921297
Other one.

>blx
>>
File: womenbtfo.jpg (235KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
womenbtfo.jpg
235KB, 640x1136px
>>38921307
Another one.

>blx
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.