[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the etiquette in waggling your willy to get the urine

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: what.jpg (46KB, 604x453px) Image search: [Google]
what.jpg
46KB, 604x453px
What's the etiquette in waggling your willy to get the urine out after weeing at a urinal?

I hate it when a few drops come out after I've put my dick back in my pants, so I usually go for a fairly vigorous 10s waggle once the stream has stopped. I'm worried that it might offend my fellow urinators though.
>>
>>38919882
I usually waggle it until it's fully erect.
I don't ever look at how other people do it, that would be gay. And I'm not gay.
>>
>waggling
>not milking the excess urine out
>>
>>38919882
Other people don't seem to care so why should you
>>
I don't know about etiquette, but I wouldn't worry about a little piss getting on me to begin with
>>
>>38920051
That's no good, you should make constant eye contact with your peers and give them a small smile so they know you are friendly and in control of the situation.
>>
>>38919882
Need the story behind this pic, what a savage woman
>>
>>38919882
>2017
>still shaking after you piss

Take your fingers and roll under your balls instead. No pee left behind.
>>
>>38920298
fucking this
I started doing this and it changed my life
>>
>>38920091
>he doesn't wait for guys to come out of the bathroom with a little piss spot on their clothes so he can point and laugh at them
>>
>>38920298
>Take your fingers and roll under your balls instead. No pee left behind.

Holy shit, I just tried this. I made me feel like what a Super Soaker must feel like. 10/10.

Only disadvantage is that my balls start to get pretty sweaty and gross by the end of the day and I don't really want to touch them then.
>>
>>38920466

Actually I guess the other disadvantage is that the other guys might wonder why I am gently cupping my balls like that but whatever
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.