[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well wagies?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1431703845405.jpg (934KB, 964x3160px) Image search: [Google]
1431703845405.jpg
934KB, 964x3160px
Well wagies?
>>
Filthy parasite
>>
>>38919449
how do i download 4chan
>>
>>38919449
Are you the "Comfy" anon from Youtube or did you just copy his content word for word?
>>
>>38919449
Let's be honest here, all we do is just shitpost on 4chan and sleep.
None of us do anything productive with our time.
>>
>>38919582
t. LARPing normalfaggot wageslave.
>>
>>38919603
A NEET that is looking for a job actually.
NEETdom isn't comfortable until you live alone and have NEETbux/savings to support yourself.
>>
>>38919603
No, I do the same.
>>
>>38919449
Neets don't read anything useful, if we had any drive we would be doing something with our lives.

Meets can't afford food in the morning like that unless already rich or living with mom but that doesn't really count as meet cuz someone loves you

Again no, if we were that smart with that much drive we wouldn't be neet

Why would we waste our time helping others when we can't help our selves?

No neet girl looks like that and a wage slave girl will ream your ass when you get home and have played video games all day

Yay we get the scrapings of tax payers, thank good I don't have a car or home or kids or pets or anything else so I can save all that welfare

Need goes to bed after wanking off and staying up late playing a game that he's grown tired off

T. Neet who changed his life around, wage cucks if you are unhappy you need a better job, not a lifestyle of giving up trying
>>
>>38920036
Good to know we have a chance
>>
i get out of bed at 2pm

i go into work at 330pm

i work around a lot of cool, chill people

we get done around 11pm

go out for drinks, shoot the shit

me and one of my co workers goes back to my place for sex

i go to bed at 3am

it's not bad

but none of you trolls will reply to this because you're scared that some people enjoy their lives
>>
>>38921189
What the fuck are you doing on this board you fucking normie?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.