[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does everyone on this board have a gf now? Is this a signal that

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 1471574335934.png (23KB, 662x967px) Image search: [Google]
1471574335934.png
23KB, 662x967px
Does everyone on this board have a gf now? Is this a signal that tells me to finally commit suicide?
>>
>>38919024
Almost all robots that lurked here have been able to find a qt virgin girlfriend except you. You're one of the remaining defective ones. Please kill yourself.
>>
>>38919024
No, anon youre not alone
>>
>>38919024
Sorry to leave you in the dust, anon. Youre all alone out there
>>
File: feels-Dr-Who.gif (365KB, 500x275px) Image search: [Google]
feels-Dr-Who.gif
365KB, 500x275px
>>38919056
>>38919088

>tfw even /r9k/ has rejected you
>>
Yeah, I just found a 9/10 chick with the body of a goddess, a tight pussy where she lets me store my cummies, and perfect perky pert breasts she lets me have milkies from in the morning. Life's good for me, sorry you're staying stuck.
>>
>>38919024
I am a robot loser with no gf
>>
>>38919213
We are the minority here now,they don't want us.
>>
>>38919024
>>38919187
>>38919213
>>38919295
pls leave /r9k/ with your negativity
/r9k/ has always been a chad board
>>
Jesus fuck.
Are you serious, your perspective is what makes it appear that way.
Also do you really think that none of these anons are lying?
>>
>>38920241
Yes,I don't think anyone of them is lying.
>>
>>38919024
U can be my gf anon
>>
>>38919024
You are not the only one anon..
>>
>>38919024
/r9k/ has been evacuated ages ago by the actual robots, the ones left here are failed normies, the usual trolls, wanna be fembots, trannies, /pol/ and some niggers
>>
>>38920443
Where have the legit robots gone? I want to go with them,I hate this board now

And please don't say wizchan
>>
Why would you care so much though. I have literally no friends and no gf and still I can find pleasure doing things I enjoy.
>>
>>38920476
Not going to tell here, the same shit will just happen to that place, find the forgotten land anon, i believe you can make it there
>jk even i don't know where they went, all i know is they are long gone
Probably some deepweb place, but im going to steer the fuck clear of that spot
>>
>>38920476
the truth is at least half of the "robots" complaining about no gf were teenagers of whom almost all found a gf sooner or later, nothing more than late bloomers. the real robots either stopped posting and only lurk, got sick of this shit and now do something else with their time, or committed suicide. I've wanted to leave for over a year but I can't.
>>
Please,if there is any of you left,send me a signal,any,that gives me an idea of where are you now.
>>
File: 1471349880836.jpg (8KB, 250x236px) Image search: [Google]
1471349880836.jpg
8KB, 250x236px
>>38919024
>mfw she says she loves me
Also, do you really need a reason to kill yourself?
>>
Please don't abandon me,I have nowhere else to go.This board scares me now.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.