[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello every fucking one. Its me. Same faggot who cant stop getting

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 20170807_224817-1.jpg (602KB, 2340x1511px) Image search: [Google]
20170807_224817-1.jpg
602KB, 2340x1511px
Hello every fucking one. Its me. Same faggot who cant stop getting acne. Im in mid 20s and still getting shitloads of acne. Im working out for +1year already. Eating healthy food. Almost zero sugar income. My face was acne free for last year since i started working out and eating healthy. Couple weeks i started getting acne on my forehead. Thats how it looks now. Yesterday there was like 20 very little whiteheads all over my forehead and also its bright red wich is very fucking frustrating. Besides that my whole fucking scalp was covered in acne and was little ichy, but now its reduced. But that acne on forehead is so frustrating for me. I cant take it anymore. I cant look at the mirror without disgust. I started avoiding to meet people. I didnt go to gym for 1 week. I want to punch my self in the face as hard as i can. I just done crying. I was lying on my bed and crying about it. I was dealing with acne for like 8 years. I thougth that was finaly over. And now it came back in even worse form. Im so broken...
Pic fuckinh related.
>>
Maybe you have some kind of reaction to an allergen in your local air
>>
I usually dont say this because im not a giant faggot, but in all seriousness on a vegan diet you stupid piece of shit. It'll go away in 2 weeks. Cut the bullshit and stop polluting the board with your garbage.
>>
Go to the beach if you can, stop drinking the milk jew and eating processed foods (yes that includes bread). Drink tea and water only.
>>
take a syringe and inject bleach into each spot. It'll go away in no time.
>>
>>38918908
Im not polluting this board. Im making this thread cus im angry and sad you fucking autist.
Im afraid i will lose gains if i will go full vegan. Also i have feeling that its dairy food fault. But i really dont fucking know. Im doomed. That acne irl looks even worse than in pic
>>
put out some money for a good dermatologist. It'll be worth it - the way you're reacting now is like a debilitating reaction, not healthy.

Also, learn about makeup. A little can go a long way towards hiding your forehead blemishes. Is it masculine? No. Is it better than lying on your bed crying? Yes.

Ignore the retards in this thread, do what's best for you.
>>
>>38918974
Are you stupid? Quinoa is a pure protein. Where the fuck do you think animals get their protein to get big you fucking retard? Do you think gains magically come from animal tissue?
Ill be honest, i fucking love bacon and im glad im not in your shoes so i dont have to stop eating it. But if you seriously want to get rid of it no cremes or soaps are going to help, it's all what you eat.
>>
File: toad.png (93KB, 650x340px) Image search: [Google]
toad.png
93KB, 650x340px
At least you have hair, get out normie
>>
File: image.jpg (126KB, 722x962px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
126KB, 722x962px
>he thinks his is that bad
I look like the surface of the moon
>>
>>38918976
Ik its all about what i eat. But holy shit these last 1 year or so when i had no was happieat year in my entire fucking life. Even if im autistic virgin with no personality. I exaly was happy and i felt like im something. I wasnt depressed that much. Also i live in fucking poor country. Is being vegan more expensive than being not vegan, but still eating healthy food?
>>
>>38918976
>>38919462
Ops. Meant to say for this. >>38919143
>>
>>38918848
stop jacking off you idiot, this is the solution
>>
25 years old, still have acne in my neck and on my shoulders. Nothing helps. This shit killed my self-esteem and optimism. It's impossible to be a normal functioning happy adult when you are aware 24/7 of the puss bombs on your skin. Always itching, sometimes hurting or bleeding, and continuously visible to the whole world. And it has been like this for almost 12 years now.
>tried skincare routine
>tried changing my pillowcase
>tried cutting out sugar
>tried cutting out bread
>tried cutting out dairy
>tried nofap
>tried showering daily
>tried showering weekly
>tried lifting
>tried jogging
>tried swimming
>tried doxycycline
>tried to reduce stress
>went through 2 6month long accutane treatments
>gp doesn't know what to do
>dermatologist doesn't know what to do
>nobody does
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.