[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whats your worst kicked in the balls story robots ?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 1494435886892.jpg (31KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1494435886892.jpg
31KB, 500x500px
Whats your worst kicked in the balls story robots ?
>>
File: secret bard.jpg (5KB, 240x250px) Image search: [Google]
secret bard.jpg
5KB, 240x250px
You only get figuratively kicked in the balls around girls. Never talking to girls = No bad times.
>>
>9 or 10 years old
>going down school slide
>kicked in balls by some jerk when I reached the end
It really hurt
>>
>best friend is a bit of a player, great with women
>decides to act as my wingman and get me hooked up with someone
>tell him about my oneitis I've been crushing on since 9th grade
>he moves in on her to get her to join our table and get me to talk to her
>entire lunch time goes by
>ask him what happened
>tells me it wouldn't have worked out
>find out later they're dating, apparently he thought she was a really cool girl and wanted her for himself
>was surprised when I told him that was a dick move
>got angry and told me I was insane for thinking I ever had a chance with her

It's been six years since then and I'm still mad. Still stalk their normiebook profiles every now and then and can't stand that they're still together. Fuck you, Xavier, she was my dream girl.
>>
>playing soccer in detention center
>got caught vaping in school
>qt red-haired girl who got caught with heroin is so good
>look at her dribble, shoot, and score
>my guard is down and my loins are firm
>she's coming right at me when she gets the ball again
>she kicked that ball hard as fuck now that I think about it
>direct hit
>I'm going down
>as I fall to the floor in agony I can't help but notice the shock on her face
>everyone is watching me suffer

I'll never forget her.
>>
>>38918367
>tfw no red head grill to kick a soccer ball to my nuts
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.