[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

you guys should try synthesia

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: unnamed.png (177KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.png
177KB, 1440x900px
i bought this a while back and ive been getting into it again, learn some classical music for 30$, go at your own pace
>>
>>38917721
Sorry anon, not into classical
>>
>>38917721
do you actually "learn" or just learn how to press the right keys when the overlords tell you to?

i like my comfy low-skill improvising
>>
I found a casio keyboard at the thrift store and used it to play a bit of Synthesia, it was ok

I'm far too lazy/unmotivated to learn to play better though
>>
>>38917721
>he can't play songs by ear
>he doesn't know any music theory

honestly just give up
>>
>>38917747

i do my own improvising stuff, but i feel like it helps me move around the keyboard easier if that makes sense
>>
https://soundcloud.com/bmspider/song-z

I M P R O V IS I N G
>>
stepmania is better than that game
>>
>>38917770
I wish there was a cheap retard proof way to learn music theory visually and with lots of examples. All I manage to find are old ugly blogs with walls of text that mean nothing to me. I don't want to learn how to read sheet music, I want someone to explain keys and scales to me like I'm five and how to apply that knowledge to create chord progressions and melodies.
>>
>>38917890
Comfy af
Origigogo
>>
>>38917721
why would I buy synthesia when every song I could want to learn to play is on synthesia videos on youtube?
>>
>>38917721
Or you could just read sheet music you nigger
>>
>>38918780

>>
>>38918780
anon, reading sheet music is easy as fuck. I learned when I was like 8 years old and I'm pretty retarded
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.