[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whats the sexiest erotic dream you ever had?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

Whats the sexiest erotic dream you ever had?
>>
File: 1493778781535.png (892KB, 682x693px) Image search: [Google]
1493778781535.png
892KB, 682x693px
>>38917681
>tfw no giant viking daddy to spank my blonde haired blue eyes boypussy
>>
File: 1501072348047.jpg (44KB, 402x401px) Image search: [Google]
1501072348047.jpg
44KB, 402x401px
I was turned into a furry girl by a futa giantess, she used me like a fleshlight.
>>
>>38917681
No joke. I'm not even trying to bait.
>used to be big fan of MLP
>imagined being in Rarity's boutique sitting down in front of a stage with a giant pole
>Human versions of Rarity, Twilight, Fluttershy, Pinkie, and Rainbow Dash (not Applejack) show up in lingerie and start complimenting me and saying how much they want to fuck me
>they start stripping and fucking each other and dancing on the pole
>the kissing is so vivid
>I can remember the dream still, the sounds, the colors, the smells even
>they start looking at me
>only Rarity comes up and starts having sex with me
>it felt like real sex
>I've never had it before but it felt so real, like I felt a real girl, like I had my penis in a vagina, everything was so fucking clear
>wake up upon cumming in Rarity's vagina with her smiling and saying "I love you"
I came so hard. My sheets were covered in semen.
>>
File: 1486592373153.jpg (409KB, 704x1056px)
1486592373153.jpg
409KB, 704x1056px
>>38917681
>Whats the sexiest erotic dream you ever had?

I'm not proud at all but I called a boy from school to my bedroom then pulled my shirt up and showing him my breasts and then he said I was pretty and we started making out while he said I was the prettiest girl in the class.

I'm a dude, that was like 10 years ago. I still remember the weird dream.
Also I looked like a girl in it, was a cute blonde girl with B cups from what i remember.

I woke all messed up and skipped school for like 3 days.
>>
>>38917681
I was a girl getting fucked then I had an out of body experience watching myself get fucked but I couldnt see my face it was weird.
>>
I died by getting mutilated by a grenade in WWIII.
>>
>>38917681
>strangled the girl who bullied me in middle school while fucking her
I woke up cumming.
>>
>>38917681
>playing Smash bros with a woman
>focused on the game
>the more I win, the better it feels
>I win, and I cum
>the better she's doing, the better it feels for her
>she wins, then she cums

FFFFUCK I JUST WANT TO PLAY A GAME IN A SEXUAL WAY!

I also have vagina envy because of the OhMiBod/other remote controlled vibrators. Imagine the possibilities of having a game hooked up to the app, and the better you do, the more it vibes!
>>
>>38917681
The only wet dream I ever had was two bitches lezzing out
>>
>>38917681
Probably that dream where I was getting chased in futuristic china of some sort

Asian female contract killer was chasing me through all the fucking alleys and streets and then we're in the metro and she shoots me

She comes up to me and looks at me and is probably going to finish me off

Unsuspectedly I grab my gun and shoot her

Now we're both bleeding to death and we're a man and a woman

So since we're going to die we have bloody tender sex, almost love making.

Then I assume we died but I dont remember what happened next, I woke up. It was crazy
>>
>>38917681
a girl from high school was riding me on the toilet in a house party.
>those warm thighs
masturbated to that feel for a long time
>>
>also used to be a big fan of MLP
>sudden dream out of nowhere, not more than 30 minutes before waking up
>interesting, colorful background
>humanized Celestia appears and flirts with me (pic related)
>handjob.jpg
>damn, her tits are so huge
>handjob slowly turns into a heavenly titjob
>little bit later I feel like I'm going to nut, but I also know I will have to wake up immediately after that
>tell her to stop because of the reasons mentioned above and thank her
>wake up

Atleast MLP gave me something nice to enjoy besides the huge amount of cancer
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.