[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Want to get a gf ?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 7

File: 1481053071149.jpg (120KB, 392x445px) Image search: [Google]
1481053071149.jpg
120KB, 392x445px
Get a fucking job, you all whine that woman only care about looks but there's one thing woman want more then Chad, money.
Do you seriously think that the plastic skank is with Trump because she loves him !? The only thing she loves is his wallet. They may fall for the broke pretty fagboy at first but as soon as they realize he can't buy her tampons or whatever the fuck they want they'll dump him and end up marrying the creepy old rich guy.
"But muh love" if you're already here you'll never get any, you can only get a moist hole to fuck
>>
>>38917562
>more then Chad
>then
stopped reading there
>>
I've had a job for a decade, where's my gf OP?
>>
Ok I have a job. What now?
>>
File: handshakedad.jpg (22KB, 612x408px) Image search: [Google]
handshakedad.jpg
22KB, 612x408px
"Glad you mentioned that, Champ, because it's true. Women ultimately want someone who'll provide for them, and they'll practically be chasing you when you get your first paycheck. But to get one, you need a job. And getting a job is as simple as showing up, speaking with the manager, giving him a firm handshake, and telling him you wanna work there. All those girls will be lining up and begging you to invite them out to dinner, Champ."
>>
Its not even about the money, its about showing you're not a passive loser.
>>
Got one. Well above average for the area.

Still no GF.
>>
>>38917607
this.

t. guy with a job that can't get a gf because I'm a passive loser that doesn't make the first move, because I'm too shy and socially anxious
>>
>>38917562
Have you read the manga Homunculus?

In it, you find out that the main character got plastic surgery to become handsome, studied a lot, worked out a ton, and got a great job as a banker making enough cash to fuck models and go to an expensive hotel all the time. He realized that life and fucking those types of girls still didn't make him happy. He wanted the ugly girl who loved him for who he was.

I want a girl who will love me for who I am. Not any girl. But that particular girl. I don't give a fuck if it's some pipedream. That's what I want.
>>
>>38917618
But that's because you're a betafag, am i wrong ?
>>
>>38917607
>>38917626
How does one become the opposite of a passive loser?
>>
>>38917562
>Get a fucking job
I've barely worked in my life and I've had several girlfriends. Always when I was a NEET.
>>
>>38917790
Sure, but just because you did it without a job doesn't mean every one can do it

>>38917603
You just sound like a lazy fuck who really doesn't want a job
>>
>>38917777
>those digits
checked. Believe it or not, ADHD drugs like Ritalin, Adderall, Focalin have all made me super social for some reason. But those drugs can have pretty bad permanent side effects. And it's not like you can take those drugs forever, so once you're not on them people will see you as for who you actually are, a shy anxious loser.

So we're fucked, but you can be a chad if you use any of those drugs. I've walked up to people to talk to them while I was on those drugs, something I normally would never even consider. And I would do it in a suave way, not awkward at all.
>>
>>38917914
>Sure, but just because you did it without a job doesn't mean every one can do it

The contrary is also true, so shut your mouth you retard.
>>
>>38917562
I want a gf, but I'm not willing to spend any of my hard earned money on a bitch, so I guess I'm never getting any.
>>
File: firmhandshakeman2.jpg (40KB, 612x408px) Image search: [Google]
firmhandshakeman2.jpg
40KB, 612x408px
>>38917914
"Champ, you could either sit there and make excuses, or you can get a job. And doing that is as simple as walking into the place, speaking with the manager, giving him a firm handshake, and telling him you wanna work there. It's as simple as that, Champ."
>>
>>38917914
>doesn't mean every one can do it
I guess being tall and handsome helps, but still, not every girl is looking for a provider. Some dislike the fact that I do nothing, but they're fine with any job. We're in the era of feminism, a lot of girls don't care if you make less money than them, as long as you're independent.
>>
>>38917562
What's the point in getting a gf if she's in love with your achievements, status and money but not with you?
>>
>>38917940
>The contrary is also true
Sure it is, but is much less common, how many unemployed retards linving in their parents house you see in a relationship ?
>>
>>38918041
Do you really think you can find someone who will
truly love you as a person, anon ?
>>
>>38918146
Propably not but I'm not satisfied with anything less.
>>
I've been working full-time for over six years. It doesn't help. I mean, sure, not having a job will probably turn some women off completely, but it's not as if women will just throw themselves at you because you have a job.

If you have a job that makes you rich that's a whole different story, but unless you're lucky or some kind of ubermensch you can't just decide to go from being unemployed to a million dollar paycheck out of fucking nowhere.
>>
>>38918146
Yes, absolutely.
[original post do not steal]
>>
File: 1480939150423.png (17KB, 369x458px) Image search: [Google]
1480939150423.png
17KB, 369x458px
>>38918041
But anon, your achievements, status, and money are part of who you are as a person.
>>
File: image.png (421KB, 439x588px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
421KB, 439x588px
>>38918146
You have an awfully bleak outlook on life, dude. I know you're probably just trying to fit in because reddit told you that this is how everyone acts on 4chan, but it ain't.
>>
>>38917649
Life isn't manga. No woman will love you for who you really are, unless you really are a rich, handsome man.
>>
>>38918345
Speaking from experience, handsome is enough. You can probably even do without that, I don't know.
>>
>>38918254
You can lose your money really quickly only golddigger place importance on this, you just need to cross the wrong people to lose your status getting accused of rape for example and woman that fall in love with your achievements propably don't really care about who you really are. Fangirls, woman that send psychopaths love letters etc
>>
File: ew.png (221KB, 471x668px) Image search: [Google]
ew.png
221KB, 471x668px
>>38918345
You sound like a butthurt incel who thinks all women are greedy whores because one left you for some chad with a huge inheritance.

Grow up, dude. True love exists, I know that from experience.
>>
>>38918334
It was a legit question tho, looking at the general behavior in this board can a person love who these people are ?
>>
>>38918345

Speak for yourself, I'm slowly building up money but before that I got a lot of girls coming at me. Some married, some in "serious" relationships, one is pregnant and shes been with the guy for a few years but she trusts me more than him. Haven't spent a single dime on any of these girls
>>
>>38918475
Some of these people are definitely hopeless, but otherwise there's no reason it can't happen.
>>
File: insolence.jpg (33KB, 525x384px) Image search: [Google]
insolence.jpg
33KB, 525x384px
>>38918475
News flash: Most of us don't act like this in real life. Anonymity makes people into assholes almost universally.

Like how can you honestly judge our character based on what we post on 4chan? Are you autistic?
>>
>>38918518
Liar.
And I'm so sure this women loves you and isn't just telling you something she tells every guy.
>>
>>38918581
>and isn't just telling you something she tells every guy.

welcome to 2017, these hoes ain't loyal. Get the ass with none of the commitment
>>
>>38918518
You don't have to spend money on them, you just have to appear to have money. Do you think those women would have even looked at you if you were dressed in rags? No, you know they wouldn't. But clothing doesn't change who you are fundamentally, so why would they ignore you just based on appearance? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
>>
>>38917562
>Its another "Faggot thinks his advice can save robots" episode
>>
>>38918681
One of the weakest episodes in the /r9k/ show, I much prefer the "20-something KHV who never talked to a girl who wasn't a relative distributes expert advice on how to get women" special.
>>
>>38917562

this post is pretty accurate to what I have learned over the past 27 years

>tfw a hot girl actually gave me a chance and dropped me within 2 hours of meeting when she found out i had no job
>>
>>38917562
>want a whore that you can dump hundreds of dollars into?
>get dollars
wow really
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.