[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is reddit9k full of normalfags who think they aren't normal?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: 1450469278320.jpg (150KB, 1037x1524px) Image search: [Google]
1450469278320.jpg
150KB, 1037x1524px
Why is reddit9k full of normalfags who think they aren't normal?
>>
The sexualization of this jewish bitch as a child is almost reprehensible.
>>
Why did we deserve to be labeled as weirdos in the first place?
>>
>>38917651
Get that stick out of your ass, she's a kid. Stop being edgy.
>>
>>38917913
This.
Why thinks everyone here on chan that they aren't normal?
Stop criticize yourself and do the things you love
>>
>>38917913
What the fuck are you even saying? Im edgy but you defend paedophilia? I dont understand you reasoning.
>>
>>38917317
>plebbit
Pretty sure you belong there, gtfo.
>>
>>38918154
Fuck off back to Tumblr with the way you structure a response. I think you should leave people alone and stop being a turbo-mode edgelord teenager and therefore I support pedophilia? Why do you support global systematic cultural homogenization? Are you that big of a beastiality loving homo faggot? Perhaps you shouldn't have cut your dick off. See how nonsensical that is?
>>
>>38917317
Because normalfags enter anything and think they fit into it. Later they ruin it. It's happening with this board and it's happening with everything else.
>>
>>38917317
Everyone wants to be special or "different," normals have always had the "lol I'm so AWKWARD AND NERDY xD" crowd and now that they've found this board they think they're all robots or cyborgs.

>>38918265
Give me a (you) too please, I want to see you act like a retard some more
>>
File: degradation of a hobby.jpg (380KB, 4040x626px) Image search: [Google]
degradation of a hobby.jpg
380KB, 4040x626px
>>38917317
Mandatory and very original
>>
File: IMG_1015.jpg (79KB, 775x837px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1015.jpg
79KB, 775x837px
>>38917317
If you want a complete board of shut in virgin losers move to wizchan. It's annoying how much you faggots make having a bad life into a pissing contest. My life sucks completely despite having a gf, yet that would disqualify me from being a robot. Homeless crazy people can manage to get gfs, then bang them under underpasses. Would hey be disqualified as well despite having vastly worse of a life then the Whitney bitches typing away here comfy in their NEETDOM?

The whole problem is what your perception of normal is. I'd like r9k to be a place where robots can post about becoming better or things they have overcome, yet that's a pipe dream because you crabs in a bucket retards feel the need to tear down any sort of positive post. I guess I was expecting too much from 4chan even after all this time. Either way if you just wanna circle jerk with other do nothing losers just jump on over to the wiz.
>>
>>38919103
Being a robot doesn't mean having a bad life, it's just that it often comes with the territory. Normalfags have problems, despite what some here might think.
>>
File: saved.jpg (18KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
saved.jpg
18KB, 480x360px
>>38919103
nice tomato i'll save that for my sandwich
>>
>>38917317
it's summer they will go away
>>
File: 1492205322557.jpg (37KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1492205322557.jpg
37KB, 640x640px
>>38919103
no matter how much do you want to be a robot you're not - you will always be normalfag, just because you dislike what robot means you won't magically change what robot means

and yes there are a ton of normies that have it worse than robots, but if normie kill himself
this doesnt mean he was robot, and if robot is happy about his life it doesnt mean he is a normie
>>
Ehhh always been a robot that wanted to be human. Is that a bad thing? Change is a good thing, even if it means transitioning to a normie.
>>
>>38917651
Leon him self said he didn't want her that way as he was already in love with someone else.
You are projection your sexuality on that child.
Leon is the father matilda deserves.
>he thinks love means sex.
Typical American.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.