[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are so many girls falling for the feminist meme

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (147KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
147KB, 1500x1500px
Why are so many girls falling for the feminist meme
>>
They're repeatedly told that marrying and being a housewife are oppressive systems created by the patriarchs to put them in chains.
So they don't want a man. They're strong an independent womyn.
But a man is how women get their resources for survival.
So they have to look elsewhere and guess what? They look at the government.
>>
>>38916549
>Why are so many girls falling for the feminist meme
if you were a girl you would too
>>
>why do women believe in a movement that calls for the betterment of women
buhhhhhh
>>
I'm a girl and I was a feminist before (I still am by definition though).

Society has told us since birth that feminists are the good ones. You read in history class about them and all the things they have done for women today and how they only want equality. You think "How can anyone be against it?". Soon you grow up and become a teenager. You have higher beauty standards and pressure. You want to look good and you start to compare yorself with anyone else. You develop an eating disorder. You hate your body and you hate yourself. At this time you also find the internet and on the internet you find the feminst community. They are all so supportive and accepts you as you are. You get attached to them. You read about all the rape stories that happens. You read about all these stories about how women are treated unfairly. More and more women complain about men. More and more talks about misgony in western society. You recongnize that the ones that argues against gets bullied. The majority of the community thinks they are idiots and will not accept them. "They only want equality and only want good for women, of course they are right!! If you are against this you actually are an idiot." And you just go deeper in the rabbit hole. You don't say shit cause you automatically think they are the good ones and also that you are afraid of being unaccepted from this one and only group that fully "accepts" you. You are their soul sister as long as you believe in and support all the bullshit they say.
>>
>>38917730
Maybe teenage girls have a excuse but adult woman who believe in this nonsense of a patriarchy are just plain retarded and the fact that they and SJW get supported by governments while the opposition like the MRA gets shut down without anybody batting an eye is a cancer that has infested the west.
>>
>>38917730
what the fuck i did i just read
>>
>>38917730
this is like islamic state but with feminists instead
>>
>>38917850
Yes, both retarded and brainwashed. Many of them just want to be on the "good" side of the history and feminism originally stands for equality, so of course you believe in their politics. Automatically you think everyone against it is evil. Both adults and teenagers have an "excuse" to be it. Many female adults feel insecure and "if feminism supports me being ugly, being promiscous, dress like i want and do what i want AND still not being treated poorly THEN HELL YEAH I'M IN!!!".

And yes they are destroying our society
>>
>>38917970
yes i live in sweden and i have seen some feminists support sharia

its fucking crazy
>>
>>38918179
It's a bad excuse, if woman want to be treated equal they also have equal responsibility for their actions.
If those actions are made for childish reasons like you described then they have literally no excuses.
>>
>>38918289
yes modern feminism in western countries is batshit crazy and i want off this ride, but it will probably only get worse and we will get closer to an end
>>
>>38917730
Feminism is ridiculed because it is hypocritical for demanding equal rights but raises an uproar whenever equal duties are suggested.
Women are garbage, just like you.
>>
>>38918459
>women are garbage, just like you
hmmmmm i wonder what this remind me of
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.