[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does this pic make you feel? Can you relate to it in anyway?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_4288.jpg (74KB, 604x453px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4288.jpg
74KB, 604x453px
How does this pic make you feel? Can you relate to it in anyway?
>>
quite sad picture tbqh
its kinda the birthday i want though, i'd enjoy a cake and being alone, possibly my father and mother only, i hate partying, a lot
so in summary, i think it's kind of a sad picture but if it were me i wouldn't look like that
>>
>>38916348
Lol no. Not even my mom was there for my most recent birthday.
>>
>>38916348
The most people I had at my b-day were six. Me, my parents, my grandparents and my aunt. Been slowly decreasing since then.
>>
No, because my parents stopped celebrating my birthday at 13.
They said since I was a teenager I was old enough to celebrate my own birthday if I wanted to.
So I didn't have any sort of celebration at all for the rest of my time with them.

I'm 25 now and just had my first celebration of the day I was born in the last twelve years, because I finally acquired qtbf and he set everything up.

I had forgotten what it was like to be around anyone who isn't a bad person.
>>
I feel bad for the lady because she went through the trouble of doing all this for her ingrate of a child/grandchild.
>>
That pic must be pretty old. I wonder how that guy's doing now. He looks like a nice guy.
>>
File: 1499632519472.jpg (10KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1499632519472.jpg
10KB, 320x320px
>>38916536
>ingrate
i dont think you know what this means
unless you have information about the people in the pic then youre chatting shit
>>
We'll, it will be my 20th birthday soon but i know for a fact no one will be celebrating the day i was born.
In fact none of my birthdays were celebrated.

I feel jealous actually, he has a loving mother that would try and do anything to make him feel happy and appreciated even if it puts them at a financial disadvantage.

I hope that bro stays strong and makes it in life.
>>
>>38916536
This. Dude should at least plaster a smile onto his face.
>>
>>38917762
Yeah, it's his fault he's mentally I'll.
>>
>>38918114
His options are fake it till he makes it or ego suicide (medication). At least if he pretends to be happy it'll make his mom/grandma happy.
>>
>>38916348
>implying I celebrate my own birthday
nothing
>>
>last birthday i celebrated was my 11th
>now 22

Wow, it's been a whole decade.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.