[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would any robots seriously date a black girl? Why or why not?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 7

File: Marinathinking.png (31KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Marinathinking.png
31KB, 300x300px
Would any robots seriously date a black girl? Why or why not? Asking for a friend
>>
>>38915788
Race isn't really a make or break factor for me, so yeah I'd date a black girl so long as she met my standards; same as any other woman.
>>
>>38915788
Yeah, but she would have to meet my standards.
Also absolutely no kids.
>>
yes as long as she is not fat or deformed
>>
Girlfriends come in all shapes and sizes but only one color: Black as night
>>
I'd date one, but probably not reproduce with one.
>>
>>38915788
Yes, but I doubt any black girl would be interested in me.
>>
>>38915788
The ones who try to be like whites turn out to be really uppity and snooty. Don't want 'dem.
>>
File: 1499012565259.webm (810KB, 924x1076px) Image search: [Google]
1499012565259.webm
810KB, 924x1076px
>>38915788
Does she look like this? Then yes. I've never found any other nignog attractive.
>>
File: 1502081132478.jpg (71KB, 680x794px) Image search: [Google]
1502081132478.jpg
71KB, 680x794px
Yes, but I'm black. Post you or your friend because I doubt it's for a friend.
>>
>>38915788
Sure, I think they're attractive and I'm a sucker for the stereotypical bit of attitude which in white girls only ever seems to go hand in hand with intolerable bitchiness or unfaithfulness, so id just hold them to the same standards as anyone
>>
Yup. I never consider race when I'm into someone. As long as she's a good person in down.
>>
>>38915788
Looking for a darkskin black gf now tbqh. Still open to other though but black girls are hnngg
>>
yes black Girls have the best feet.
>>
>black woman
Yes
>female nigger
No
>>
Married one. Never had any luck with girls but she not only made the advances on me, but also genuinely seemed to care and was interested. Nothing better than to have someone who is into you for you.
>>
>>38916028
This made me happy and hopeful, thanks anon.
>>
>>38916015
pretty much. i care less about the skin color than i do about culture.
>>
File: blackdf.png (26KB, 763x594px) Image search: [Google]
blackdf.png
26KB, 763x594px
>>38916015
There is no difference. You can't make a person out of a sheboon.
>>
>>38916000
Black girl feet are super dirty and disgusting
>>
i think so cause i'm desperate af but not sure
>>
>>38915788
Please be my qt pie black gf OP

NORTH EAST USA
O
R
T
H
>>
>>38916129
Why is that anon?

>>38915925
>>38916166
It's a ''friend'' remember?
>>
>>38916506
For the same reason you can't make a person out of a chimpanzee.
>>
If she's not too dark yeah and even of she is her personality can make for up it. I don't like hoodrat girls or gangsters or shit like that though.
>>
>>38915788
why are her knuckles green?

also yes, there was a black qt who worked at my local pizzeria and was nice to me who I would have dated, but I didn't think it was socially acceptable to ask her out on the job.
>>
>>38915788
Not really a factor for me, as long as she's my religion. Hell, I had an Iranian oneitis
>TFW Jewish
>>
>>38916678
And this is why youre a robot

dont worry ive made this mistake too
>>
File: d8f.gif (2MB, 200x239px) Image search: [Google]
d8f.gif
2MB, 200x239px
>>38916547
B-but chimpanzees aren't human anon.
>>38916678
Because she's an octoling.
>>
>>38916848
>B-but chimpanzees aren't human anon.
Yeah, and guess who else aren't human.
>>
>>38915788

Yes of course. If we had similar interests, she wasnt trashy and didnt swear all the time. If she took care of herself.

But I havent met too many black girls like that, especially ones interested in nerdy white guys.
>>
>>38915788
I tried once. I usually prefer light skin, but she was cute and we got along well.

Or so I thought. Turned out she was leading me on.
>>
>>38915788
I would. The problem is is that they are even more conservative and entitled than white girls. They are full blown "The man pays for everything and takes care of the girl" Which I'm just not into. I want a girl that can take care of herself first and foremost. The more she has to rely on my just to survive day to day the less attractive she is to me.
>>
>>38915788
If she was respectable, feminine and not a hoodlum yes
>>
>>38915862
who is this? pls respond anon
>>
>>38915788

I dated a black girl.

She had a job, her own car, and her own place. She was a well adjusted adult and was reasonably in shape, reasonably intelligent, and a pretty decent person.

Two things absolutely killed my relationship with her:

1) Her family was absolute ghetto trash of the highest caliber. Her mother and grandmother lived together and were massively fat and disgusting. They were absurdly loud and irritating and had absolutely no class or charm. The dogs that lived in that house were terrors and pissed on everything. The house was a gnats fart from being condemed. Her male brother and cousins constantly hung around the house and had massive chips on their shoulders because I could speak English and was white. They constantly tried to berate me and get into altercations because their black female relative had the audacity to date a white guy. The girl I was dating INSISTED on spending a ton of time around these gutter trash humans. This family was important to her even though they were terrible to be around.

2) Her hair. Yes, it seems like a minor thing but she was going "natural" with her hair so she had essentially braids or just a sort of small afro. So when you cuddled up to her either on the couch or while spooning you were either meet with a rough and unpleasant braided head (like cornrows) or a very course puffy ball, like spooning with a sheep or something. Very warm and uncomfortable at night.

I could get over the hair thing, don't get me wrong, but it's a downside of black girls, but her family was an absolute relationship killer.
>>
>>38917133
Yeah. Poor people that own a bunch of dogs are a fucking nightmare. On the other hand, i probably wouldve left her too. Ive net black qts that live far from their families so this isnt a problem
>>
>>38915788
Would any robots seriously-

YES! Literally anything you ever could even think of ending that sentence with is true.

Would any robots seriously:
Fuck a tombstone?
Eat an entire box of thin mints?
Punch someone because of a mouse?
Give me, a rich 20-something Chad living in Montreal, their semen?

Literally everything is possible, especially for robuts.
>>
>>38917133
you forgot to mention the part about you not being able to fuck her without a condom due to her being a nigger and therefore having the AIDS virus.
>>
>>38917133
>Her male brother and cousins constantly hung around the house and had massive chips on their shoulders because I could speak English and was white. They constantly tried to berate me and get into altercations because their black female relative had the audacity to date a white guy
Lol. This is my motivation to lift. Thanks anon
>>
File: 1477749445051.jpg (72KB, 401x600px) Image search: [Google]
1477749445051.jpg
72KB, 401x600px
>>38917281
>>38916868
MUP DA DOO DIDDA PO MO GUB BIDDA BE DAT TUM MUHFUGEN BIX NOOD COF BIN DUB HO MUHFUGGGA
>>
dating niggers is a degeneracy, so no.

I would however jerk off whilst looking at her tits (if the aureole was sufficiently light), ejaculate on the floor and watch her eat it.
>>
>>38915862
>Does she look like this? Then yes. I've never found any other nignog attractive.
yeah, she'll do.
>>
>>38915788
No. Not white and loud, plus kind of gross.
>>
>>38916028
>Married one. Never had any luck with girls but she not only made the advances on me, but also genuinely seemed to care and was interested. Nothing better than to have someone who is into you for you.
how are things with her family and yours?
what's been different about being with a black girl vs white?
>>
>>38917269
>Would any robots seriously-
>YES! Literally anything you ever could even think of ending that sentence with is true.
>Would any robots seriously:
>Fuck a tombstone?
>Eat an entire box of thin mints?
>Punch someone because of a mouse?
>Give me, a rich 20-something Chad living in Montreal, their semen?
>Literally everything is possible, especially for robuts.
pretty much.
we're pathetic.
>>
>>38916028
F-Fantano...?
>>
>>38916028
>playing pretend
>in 2017
>>
File: 1499224112561.jpg (121KB, 911x720px) Image search: [Google]
1499224112561.jpg
121KB, 911x720px
If it was few years ago then absolutely not.
At this point im so lonely that i lost all my judgement skills.
I would date anything thats biologically female
She would have to handle my racism tho and we could never have children. I would get vasectomy just in case. Maybe adopt instead.
>highly unlikely scenario since i live in 99% white country
>>
>>38915788
Yes I definitely would.
Gbb
>>
>>38918997
>he doesnt want to give a cute super dark girl some cute sand colored babies
Wow you suck
>>
No. You've been shilling on here all summer, I'm sure you know the answer by now.
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.