[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else /only pretending/ here? >make $90k >have gf

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 1501774999580.png (262KB, 680x661px) Image search: [Google]
1501774999580.png
262KB, 680x661px
Who else /only pretending/ here?

>make $90k
>have gf
>pretend to be a fat 35-year-old neckbeard who needs tendies from mom
>>
We need that a Handshake Dad drawn in the style of that Pepe.
>>
Is this some next level mindfuck thread where we find out later that you're only pretending to be pretending?
>>
>>38915647

Fuck you joot
>>
>>38915647
I wished buddy
>>
I'm not actually a virgin. I got laid one time.
>>
>>38915767
This. I wish I was just some normalfag pretending to be allowed for some reason.
>>
I basically lie as it suits me on this board, whatever gets the best reactions. I have at one time or another been male, female, gay, bi, straight, a trap, a NEET, successful, white, black... the points I argue even change.

And I get around a lot.

I have a feeling I'm far from the only one.
>>
>work at normie central aka one of those billion dollar tech startups
>constantly surrounded by overly active, highly sociable and intelligent Chad and stacies
>crippling social anxiety make me quiet as a mute in every social situation
>They are starting to catch on
>over time they stop saying hi or even look at me in the hallways

JOKES ON YOU IM ONLY PRETENDING TO BE NORMAL AHAHAHAHA
>>
>>38915647
Yeah:
>Fit
>Student
>Non-virgin
>Had GF
>Very confident
>Psychologically healthy

I come here purely to laugh at those who are having it worse than me.
>>
>>38915931
>any of those things make you special or even anything worthwhile

You'd probably kill yourself if you compared yourself to anyone remotely successful.
>>
>>38915647
I pretend to be friendless KHV even though I'm just V. Have hugged a couple of girls and kissed a girl once on the lips when playing spin the bottle. I'm still friends with the guys from my neighborhood and elementary school and see them couple times a year.
>>
>>38915981
All of those things make him normal, which goes totally against the point of this board.
>>
>>38916080
>wanting an anti-normal safe space
>on 4chan

Sorry but this place was lost to the normalfag horde like 5 or 6 years ago, what you're seeing is a dead corpse of teen-aged roleplayers.
>>
>>38916298
where did the outcasts go tho? i missed the big migration then...
>>
>>38916298
The majority of the board is still real robots and anti normies, the ones who are "normies" are baiting and pretending.
>>38916365
They stayed here, there was no big migration. Read above for more.
>>
>>38916365
4chan is like 50/50 at this point. Most of the actual shut-ins like me just hang out at /pol/ bitching at women and minorities, some are on /v/ and /a/. A lot of people just left 4chan altogether and went to some other forms of anti-normalfag communication like IRC or went and formed Steam groups and discords and such. Some people went to infinitechan and still others went to wizchan. There's other obscure chans out there that nobody knows about. To me 4chan died when they put in /fit/ and /soc/, there's no real way to be a "secret club" if boards like that exist. The fact that women can casually post on this website, and that pedophiles are denigrated so seriously instead of being the proud mascot of 4chan, pretty much shows the demographics of this place are not the same as they were 10 years ago.

Any actual outcasts won't be on /r9k/, they wouldn't publicly announce that they're friendless losers, you have to instead go places where they'd likely congregate like /pol/.
>>
>>38915863
>I have a feeling I'm far from the only one

doubt it. i do this all the time too. sometimes even argue against things i believe in or be really mean to anons who haven't done anything wrong even though i'm not actually like that irl.
>>
>>38915647
>started coming here years ago as a normie with a good job and wife
>been here so long I swear to god I caught the tism
>have a hard time talking to new people now
>can barely even look grills in the eye
>used to go out and do things almost every day
>stay inside next to my tv or computer now
>the sun seriously makes me feel sick

Literally leave this place if you value your health and it's cancer
>>
File: IMG_0719.jpg (43KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0719.jpg
43KB, 640x480px
>>38915647
It's more fun on wizchan because they're sooooooo serious
>>
>>38916588
>the tism

yeah, you definitely got it
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.