[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw I have fallen in love with a girl who lives in another

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1475776753477.png (21KB, 357x313px) Image search: [Google]
1475776753477.png
21KB, 357x313px
>tfw I have fallen in love with a girl who lives in another country
just fucking kill me already
>>
iktf anon... how you holding up??
>>
Just remember that distance doesn't rule out the ability to be intimate and love someone. And I should know, 12,000 miles
>>
My brethren of feels...fuck this life
>>
>tfw a girl in another country has fallen in love with me and I don't feel the same way.
>>
>>38914621
And do you happen to have a good gauge of how she feels about you?
>>
this is the worst. fuck me. why did she have to be so far away.
>>
is this the cuck general?
>>
>>38914621
Time to pack up and move
>>
>>38914774
lmaooo
if only it was that easy
>>
>>38914795
I did it just like that. What's stopping you?
>>
>tfw i have fallen in love with a boy who lives in another country

Just kill me fellow fembots
>>
>>38914914
Only if you kill me first, fellow fembot
>>
>>38914621
I went down this road, Western US <-> England

She ended up leaving me after 5 years of dedicating my entire life to her

Leave her OP unless she makes more effort than you. This is essential. I'm extremely serious. Don't waste your life.
>>
>tfw literally only attracted to men sexually
>>
File: unshaved rir2.png (77KB, 344x333px) Image search: [Google]
unshaved rir2.png
77KB, 344x333px
>>38914621
dude, cut it out it's going nowhere. you didn't even meet her so it can be that she has a whole different personality than you think. try dating girls that live at most 50 km around you
>>
>>38914621
Anon as someone who had a long term ldr and just got another last night, I can tell you communication is key :) talk with them frequently, ask about her day/interests/etc- make sure when you or she visits you do a lot of things together- and fuck a lot if she puts out- fucking releases bonding hormones which will make you both grow closer despite the distance- also talk about any issues straight up, no bullshit otherwise it will fester and not make things very bad- plan regular trips/visits, and make sure to say how excited you are for the next one- now the hardest part- make a reasonable long term goal with her of when you could both be together out of the Ldr like a normal couple- if it isn't foreseeable or too far, it might end, but it certainly doesn't have to- you can do this op, do it for me, anonneighmoose, and report back how it is going from time to time- make us proud robot
>>
>yfw you've fallen and you can't get up
>>
>>38914663
Have you played cibele?
>>
Long distance relationships dont work.
Im serious.
It doesnt matter how hard you try to keep your communications up.
It doesnt matter hoe compatible both of you are.
Nothing and i mean nothing can hold up to being together.
Hugging, cuddling, kisses and intimate sex while almost being together 24/7 is the core of a relationship.
I know, im looking like a bitch but its the truth... It doesbt matter how long you talked to eachother over TS/Skype or whatever... You only know the orher person by being with him/her everyday.
Sounds weird and fetishizing but its true: Laying with the other person and hearing their first fart... That person is quite emberassed - youre looking at that person and you both laugh... Thats a true relationship....
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.