[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do people become drug addicts? Just stop using drugs you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1483831340749.png (132KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
1483831340749.png
132KB, 450x450px
How do people become drug addicts?
Just stop using drugs you degenerates.
Go to rehab and detox and that's it.
What a bunch of fucking morons.
>>
>>38913791
How do people become poor?
Just get money you peasants.
Go get a job and work and that's it.

How do people become depressed?
Just be happy you mopers.
Go do something and have fun and that's it.

How do people stay single?
Just get a gf you virgins.
Go to a bar and chat with a girl and that's it.
>>
>>38913791
After having spoken with some heroin addicts, the real problem is that heroin feels great. Like, really great.

Even guys who've been clean a long time are like, yeah, life just kind of sucks compared to heroin.
>>
>>38913791
Good baitaroni pepperoni
>>
>>38913852
you're born being poor
you're born with mental issues (anxiety, autism) that makes you depressed
you're not born with a needle in your arm druggie
>>
>>38913791
>Go to rehab and detox and that's it
So you think that going to rehab makes them not drug addicts?
>>
>>38913791
>How do people become drug addicts
Using addictive substances.
>Just stop using drugs you degenerates.
lol no
>Go to rehab and detox and that's it.
Fuck that.
>What a bunch of fucking morons
Alrighty then.
>>
>>38913791
So stop being a virgin

Bee yourself

xD
>>
File: 1501694833880.jpg (38KB, 604x595px) Image search: [Google]
1501694833880.jpg
38KB, 604x595px
>>38913791
The fact that its THAT simple makes it even more of a problem.

It's not about stopping, it's about what will you do when you stop. Especially if you're a long time user, it is very probable that you have molded your life around your DoC - you watch movies while high, you hang out with people who use because they are on the same 'level', you enjoy things when high.

Even if you choose to stop - what happens then? You just ditch your friends like they never existed? I've only known a few men who were able to do that, and they are fucking sad loners now desu.
You need to find new hobbies, build a new life, which is impossible without money - and since you've wasted all your time getting high, you have no education and no job experience and probably even a criminal record.

So you land a minimum wage job, believing that it's only a temporary thing, until you get your "old self back", and you grind day after day, dreaming about something bigger. But it never comes. You realize that you have missed a chance that everyone else took, and that there is no way you will ever catch up again. You will forever be that grumpy old man that works in a call center, with body fucked up from years of drug abuse, with no chance to find real friends, let alone a gf or wife. You sit in your room after a 10-hour shift and browse this goddamn imageboard, and think about how nice life was when you were still using. At least you felt good. You felt self-sufficient. Nobody was able to hurt you.

Then you get drunk and promise to yourself that you will only take one hit, one night. It won't be any harm. After all, you were clean for years now, right? You deserve a little reward.

And then the cycle repeats and it all goes back until the day you finally die.
>>
>>38914886
Dude that's deep but could you pass the joint, you been holding onto it that whole speech and I just wanna hit it.
>>
>>38913791
try some drugs and tell us how easy recovery is
get a codeine habit
>>38914810
this
>>
>>38914789
Have you ever had a sociology class? It is your surroundings that condition your habits. Thats why your granny can have surgery and then being treated with morphine and not become addict. But when you are surrounded by certain conditions plus genetic predispositions, there's a good chance you'll make a habit out of whatever, including sugar beverages, tobacco, etc.

I know you're b8ing, but still, try harder.
>>
>>38914967
>sociology class
nice meme, i bet it tells niggers act like niggers because of their conditions instead of them being subhuman trash
>>
>>38915001
Nigga Nigga Nigga Nigga Nigga Nigga Nigga , im %100 nigga
Nigga Nigga Nigga Nigga Nigga Nigga Nigga , im %200 nigga
>>
>>38914433
You know what it is man, considering the fact substance abuse has a comorbidity of 80% the drugs are used as a stabilizing factor without the user being aware of that aspect. The drugs make them feel good but most importantly it stabilizes them.
>>
>>38914928
Sorry, man. I write a lot of long shit when I'm tweaking and it's been such a long time. Unfortunately, I'm not holding a joint, this is a pipe. Want some?
Maybe we could suck each others dick afterwards senpai. There is nothing shameful about it trust me.
>>
>>38915001
lol so that answers my question. Keep believing social sciences is some Marxist scheme without acknowledging the role it had in building XX century America.
>>
>>38915109
aslong as u smokin dat dank erb sure ill take a hit. Not into that dick tho, sry.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.