[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Used by women

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

Tell me your story on how you have been used by women fellow robots.
>>
>>38913473
>girl notices I did well on a test
>Oh Anon, you're so smart! Can you help me with this?
>help her
>Oh Anon, you're like a genius! Do you have any advice about this?
>give her advice
>decide to tell her I want to get to know her better
>Oh um, sorry. I don't see you that way.
She stopped talking to me after that.

It's happened with maybe 10 to 15 girls.
>>
I haven't, because I'm not a need insecure little shit bending over backwards for a distant barely implied promise.
>>
Well. Okay.

This one time at band camp
>>
Whenever women use the word favor I immediately tune out
>>
>>38913473
Homework

>"can I borrow your finished homework?"
>i thought she's one of the chill cool person
>"okay, just don't blatantly copy it then hand it to the teacher"
>a few days later
>teacher gone mad about submissions with copy-paste contents
>teacher thinks the boys must've copied the girls'
>i get low grade
>she got high grade

Earlier in grade school I had the same story but with a girl's lost eraser and I have to find it eventhough I didn't touch her eraser
>>
>>38913513

Explain fellow robot.
>>
>>38913731

Well. Okay.

This one time at band camp she

Stuck a flute up my bussy
>>
I did not get used by women because I do not approach women and women do not approach me.
>>
Got divorce raped by a gold digging whore. Should've seen it coming. Nobody would date and marry a 24 year old virgin without an ultieror motive
>>
>>38913910

At least you fucked her?
>>
>>38913494
She wasn't using you. If she was using you, she would have blushed, played with her hair, and strung you along for more homework help. She said no and never tried tk exploit your feelings for tutoring after that. You're just a whiny faggot who can't take rejection.
>>
i want a girl to force me to watch her have sex with other men and to force me to have sex with them too while she watches.
i have to be tied up the entire time
>>
>talking with girl I met
>I really like her
>She looks so innocent and calm
>Go out with her once
>I was too much of a pussy to make a move
>Told me she had fun
>Let's go out again anon
>Telling her so every weekend
>Skips everytime
>Two months later we go out again
>Again too much of a pussy to make a move
>Go out again tell her I like her says me too but not in the way I do or some shit like that
>Starts ignoring me
>We get in fights she never speaks straight always avoiding questions and shit
>Tells me that we should stop talking
>Depressed.jpeg
>Friend of her tells me that she was going out with another cunt while talking to me
>I got fucking mad
>Delete her from all social media
>Months go buy finished with exams
>Texts me "hey anon good luck with your exams also would you like to go out and talk with me one day
>REVENGE
>We go out I was determined to make out with her and then leave her
>Go in for the kiss
>She stops me
>What in the actual
>Says no I don't want to treat you in the same way as I did
I was fucking retarded thank the Maker I learn from my mistakes
>>
>>38915535

Origigifn
>>
I might be a perma virgin loser but I'd rather die than become a betacuck on top of that.
>>
>>38917203

This.

Jdjkkklll
>>
>>38913494
>decide to tell her I want to get to know her better
Too forward. You're essentially telling them upfront that you want to date them. You need to get closer in a more organic fashion.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.