[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>life's not fair SHUT UP JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1492671404208.jpg (22KB, 346x450px) Image search: [Google]
1492671404208.jpg
22KB, 346x450px
>life's not fair
SHUT UP JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP
>>
L-limp bizkit and method man
>>
File: download.jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6KB, 225x225px
OHHH WAGIEEE.....WEEKEND IS OVER
>>
>>38912881
WHERE
THE FUCK
YOU AT?
>>
>>38912867
Serious reply:

Fairness is real and we should strive for fairness.

Dogs experience similar emotions to us when one dog in a group experiences favourable treatment without clear reasoning spelled out to the group.
Dogs understand fairness.
Primates understand fairness.
It's a natural desire and we should not only strive for fairness but should never dismiss it with phrases such as "life is unfair". It does not need to be.

We live in a world where we have an abundance of resources.
A better phrase is "where unfairness is seen or experienced, there we must provide balance"
>>
>>38912881
I DID IT ALL FOR THE NOOKIE
C'MON
THE NOOKIE
C'MON
SO YOU CAN TAKE THAT COOKIE
AND STICK IT UP YOUR
YEAH
STICK IT UP YOUR
YEAH
STICK IT UP YOUR
>>
>>38912867

That statement is retarded. It's coming from egotistical as fuck people who probably, Life is most definitely fair but the people aren't and you should just abandon those people. You should always strive to live comfortably and fair. That's why you try to do anything you can to get rich. and then when they're mindfucked that you accomplished what they're trying to do in such a short time just respond with "Life isn't fair."
>>
It's true but I rarely say this to someone who is down on their luck because it's a major dick move. But no, it's not fair, you won't be rewarded just for existing, you won't be judged on your merit and strength of character, but your ability to manipulate and flatter. You will rarely meet people who try to live their lives in an honorable and respectful way. You won't be thanked for all the good you do. You may be a poor choice as far as reproduction is concerned and it doesn't always have to do with money or looks - you might just be stupid. You can only control so much, so forget about the things you can't and focus on the things you can. So then, atleast you can't blame yourself.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.