[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are athiest so easy to bait?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1423347932381.jpg (271KB, 1508x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1423347932381.jpg
271KB, 1508x1000px
Why are athiest so easy to bait?
>>
>>38912200
How do I know this isn't itself bait?
>>
>>38912200
OP please keep yourself pure and try to be nice to the people you care about
>>
>>38912200
If you don't stand for something you will fall for anything ?
>>
Anyone who
>has strong opinions
>believes others should hear about them
>takes himself seriously
is easy to bait
>>
>>38912200
Newly deconverted atheists often feel angry about being deceived and like they know some truth they need to share with others who are still decieved.
Eventually they stop being obnoxious cunts about it.

If you are asking why people fall for bait, I can't answer. One reason is boredom though. Even a false conversation of no value is more interesting than nothing.

t. Am atheist who occasionally discusses stuff in threads like this but tries not to be a shit about it.
>>
File: 1396281229891.png (1017KB, 665x663px) Image search: [Google]
1396281229891.png
1017KB, 665x663px
>forced to go to church
>always doubted god and was punished for questioning bible stories
>be 07
>internet finally gets upgraded from dial-up
>find out about atheism communities
>start actively viewing discussion about people talking about their anger with christian fundies
>get involved in community and have pride in my lack of belief
>eventually feminism takes over
>atheists claiming to be skeptics are not even open to discussion about it, just accept or move on
>at most they will link 1 sided articles without given the other side a fair chance
>tfw i realise people can be just as religious about an ideology as a religion or lack of religion
>tfw i realise that being an atheist means fucking nothing and any pride in it is cringe worthy
>>
>>38912200
Why would you want to bait people? Don't you think that's counter-productive in spreading your faith?

Serious question. I'm curious.
>>
>>38912679
The main conceit is that the world makes sense on our terms, that it conforms to our peculiarities, which is called rationalism. If you take this to be the thing that's wrong about religion, then it's nearly ubiquitous, and it stops being surprising that most scientists are religious.
>>
>>38912316
>Newly deconverted atheists often feel angry about being deceived and like they know some truth
I don't really relate because my family is Christian but it never played a role in my life, nobody forced it onto me or did anything to me or anything.
That's why I always wonder why there is so much resentment and anger in some of those posts. They really want to get back at their families for something.
>>
>>38912200
Why are straight people so easy to bait?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.