[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do i brainwash myself? I want to believe that im 11 years

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: 1497087540690.png (471KB, 466x470px) Image search: [Google]
1497087540690.png
471KB, 466x470px
How do i brainwash myself?
I want to believe that im 11 years old girl living in 70s with catholic immigrant family.
>>
Why do you want this, this isn't healthy anon, get help
>>
go to bed, Steffonknee
>>
>>38911578
I have tried everything, nothing seems to work. I wanted to make myself think that i was a bad girl in my previous life and this was my punishment.
>>
Seems like you want to give yourself a serious mental illness. Why?
>>
>>38911624
Mental illness is like the coolest thing these days for normalfags.
>>
>>38911637
That's true. I guess MUH DEPHESHUN and ANGZZIETEYY aren't cool enough anymore so people want psychotic disorders.
>>
File: 1499009094076.gif (2MB, 540x501px) Image search: [Google]
1499009094076.gif
2MB, 540x501px
>>38911594
I have nothing to lose so may aswell enjoy destroying my psyche.
I know there must be ways to do it.
Some anons probably tried it before.
>>
Okay anon.
First, start simple by merely repeating to yourself every hour of every day what your position is, give yourself a platform to work from and encourage yourself through positive reinforcement.
Next, start dressing the part, never wear anything different. Ever. This will be much more difficult, and you may feel your normal psyche trying to break through and tell you that this is incorrect. Work through this. You will get there. Continue repeating to yourself every day that this is who you are. Never let yourself wear normal clothes even in a dire situation like a family event or a funeral.
Now, if you life with family members, this is the time to let them into what you're doing, by this point it's too late to turn back. You must inform them and have them act as your new family members from your new life or cut them out completely from your new life, it will be better without them anyways. If you live alone, begin creating characters and family members to communicate with and solidify your new role. These characters should be realistic but well rounded, create entire lives and backstories for them or they will not feel real enough. You must delve deep into delusion for this one. Never let anyone tell you they are not real, and thoroughly deny it if it is said to you.
The biggest obstacle is yourself, never let yourself leave this world, no matter the circumstance. good luck to you OP. I wish you the best
>>
File: 1500992158206.png (79KB, 272x367px) Image search: [Google]
1500992158206.png
79KB, 272x367px
>>38911723
Thanks i'll try it.
There was no internet or vidya in the 90s so it will be hard i think.
Need to wait a bit until i move out.
>>
File: 1500986933457.jpg (14KB, 233x225px) Image search: [Google]
1500986933457.jpg
14KB, 233x225px
>>38912011
70s*
atashi wa baka
>>
>>38911723

>>38911578
Best solution originally
>>
>>38912011
Just get really in-depth research going on what items you would have had access too and spend time and money collecting them for the near future when you can achieve this goal
>>
File: Capture.png (288KB, 1343x364px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
288KB, 1343x364px
>>38912011
>>38912034
Nigga, the best videogames were invented in the 70s.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.