[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone else here not even like video games anymore? Like

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_4407.png (463KB, 1070x601px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4407.png
463KB, 1070x601px
Does anyone else here not even like video games anymore? Like they just make them hard giant retard fests where the gameplay isn't hard they just don't tell you how to do anything and force you to look up guides and try over and over again until it's not fun. That or it's like runescape where it's like point and click longer than everyone until you win.

They're all pretty shit t b h
>>
>>38911125
Still like them somehow, I stick to the indie market but I wish there were some AAA games that interested me and wern't shite.
>>
Tera online and kingdom hearts are the only games that interest me. I just wish i could make my own games. Thatd be nice
>>
>>38911125
Everything is artificial, derived and/or skill-gap compressed to oblivion without any attention to details and the nuances that made games wild success in the past

Sales can safely rely on the Youtube and Twitch hype train to drive pre-orders and release sales for the majority of sales thus a good launch but shit game does well economically and is easy to produce every cycle

There's no incentive or reason to develop a good game but there is in developing a game that fools people into thinking they're getting a good game

I don't enjoy new games; the only games populated in Australia are assfaggots, CoB and Pubg, the second a sequel is released every prior game dies overnight
>>
Started playing Farcry 3 lately, it's hella fun. Brought back the passion for vidya back.
>>
>>38911280
It's great at first but about 1/4 through the game you realise there's nothing more; only more of the same repetitive tasks which quickly shows how little detail Ubisoft put into everything since they can no longer hide it with the good presentation that wins you over at the start of the game
>>
>>38911321

I enjoy the radio tower climbing and taking outposts, if it's fun there's nothing wrong with being repetitive. I did play through Farcry 2 like 3 times and that was is the definition of repetitive and absolutely boring at times.
I just can't wait until I unlock the wingsuit, that much mobility makes me fuckin moist
>>
>>38911396
Unlock the 2nd island and doing those activities is pointless, the time spent for the gains is wasted given the rest of the game doesn't get any better or easier from that time and effort

Apart from a few convenient location you have to travel to/from you wont get much use out of the wingsuit unless you go out of your way
>>
>>38911438
>trying to take the fun out of someone elses experience
Go be a killjoy somewhere else. Sheesh nigga. If a guy likes something he likes it. Shit. Damn. Fuck.
>>
I play Rocket League and Brawlhalla to make myself think I have some kind of skill, recently bough dishonoured 1 to play through for some story, and started HL2. Also bought Lucious to satisfy my gore needs. Only other games I play are for being social and interacting with other people in my little teamspeak community
>>
>>38911438
I like to scout outposts from high vantage points before I go in and stealth it out, wingsuit would make the climb down a lot easier and add +10 to the cool factor.
Video games are pointless, you don't improve yourself or gain anything with them, it's literally among the most pleb of hobbies right next to watching television. If you're complaining so much about repetitive actions and pointlessness then you should probably ask yourself if you even like video games anymore.
>>
File: 1234567899.png (37KB, 1127x685px) Image search: [Google]
1234567899.png
37KB, 1127x685px
>>38911125
Nah. Used to. Got frustrated being stuck with fucking kids who unironically called you a peasant for not swipping daddy's credit card for BiS gear. Left the cancerous underage communities and moved to Gw2 for max comfy experience. Sure it's filled with reddit fags and SJWs but they are chill there.Kind of ya feel like a normie because everyone is nice.
>>38911233
>tera

Shit..haven't played that since leveling my valk. How's it holding up? did the economy improve?
>>
>>38911678
No one can like things if I don't like it
>>
Im gonna stop browsing this board because next time you wanna say stuff like kill yourself, youll have to do it face to face. And ill fucking beat you so bad nobodys gonna recgonize you when you do that.

No more safe spaces for cyberbullying you wanna do that shit with me do it face to face ill end you motherfuckers

I didnt comment here to want pity or some nazi level arrogant shithead replies but thats all you do. This fucking anti men progapanda is not good for anyone and i hope all of you who know you have a better future stop coming here.

Dont suck up to the JIDF progapanda or watch this online racism or anti men bots that spam these things nonstop, choose a better future. One where we beat up the guy who talks shit to us where everyone deserves respect and loyalty until being offensive.

I love myself, a lot of people love me and you will never take that away from me. Youre not above me. Just some piece of shit kids who never had a real dad to grow them up. Now go look at your mothers boyfriends and realize thats the guy who made you nihilistic bitter robots and ultimately, blame yourself. Because fuck you.
>>
I like playing rocket league and killing floor 2, but only with my online friends over skype.
>>
>>38912500
>killing floor 2

Did you play during early access or only after release
I've noticed a difference in opinions between those periods
>>
>>38911233
> WE'RE NOT IN AZEROTH ANYMORE
>>
Recently only total war games interest me. Put in 90 hours into the warhammer one this week.
>>
>>38911125

I wish I could enjoy them like I used to. Age 15 I could play 12 hours straight and go to sleep only because I couldn't go on. Now I play 2 hours max and stop.

RPG - hard to get into, very time-consuming
Shooters - military shooters are basically identical, the unique ones barely exist anymore
Strategy - short-lived genre for me. I play one for an entire day then never touch it again.
MMORPG - work on either the concept of "who has less live" or the concept of "who's willing to spend more money"
Action/adventure - gets very, very repetitive with time
MOBAs/Multiplayer FPS - also very repetitive and community is usually cancer
>>
There's no redeeming value in video games, FAGGOTS. Everything is temporary. You get NOTHING in life out of them, unless you are a pro player. Even then it's not guaranteed you'll get good recognition, payout, merchandise or royalty checks if you fucking get one anyways.

Video games are a waste of time and they destroy you mentally. They give you nothing, they accomplish nothing.
>>
I don't understand vidya solely for a challenge or sport like game. If I want that I can just play chess or cards or table tennis or something. Vidya offers you all of this audio and visual and story that conventional games never could so why are people today so ready and willing to forgive a lack of content or a bad story if there's "infinite hours of gameplay" or it feels like a slow progress like working out or having a career?
>>
File: 1491521025099.jpg (11KB, 260x282px) Image search: [Google]
1491521025099.jpg
11KB, 260x282px
>>38911125
vidya only gives me regret for all the years wasted
>>
I really can't believe how stupid modern people are.
>>
>>38915194

same with tv, books, movies, theater and literally all entertainment then.
>>
>>38915317
Same with masturbating, same with eating ice cream, same with having a pet dog, drinking, sports, etc.

I await the day robots will stop pretending they're important and intellectually ascended just don't do stuff they don't like without trying to be preachy fuckwit know-it-alls.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.