[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

No one ever calls or txts you, your phone is an expensive alarm clock.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0502.jpg (20KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0502.jpg
20KB, 236x236px
No one ever calls or txts you, your phone is an expensive alarm clock.
>>
File: images (1).jpg (4KB, 236x214px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
4KB, 236x214px
>>38911022
B-but it has clover!
>>
I recently spent the last month not contacting anyone because I mainly wanted to be left alone.

The number of people who initiated contact with me: 0.
>>
>>38911022
>someone finally texts you
>you don't see it for a week because you never look at your phone
>>
>>38911022
the sooner you realize this the better
>>
meh what else is new
>>
>>38911022
I call my mommy on my phone. That's pretty much its only use besides being an expensive alarm clock + calculator and sometimes googling stuff outside.
>>
>>38911022
everything in this post is true
>>
>Owning a phone
>Ever

I've never had a phone and never will.
>>
my boss texts me all the time with updates
>>
>He doesn't just buy shitty outdated phones for the sake of sms verification codes
>>
Get fucked, my phone is a comfy bedposting machine.
>tfw tucked in your bed on a cold winter night browsing your favorite boards
>>
>>38911022
This shit is retarded. Sometimes my girlfriend texts me and I literally can't reply because I'm busy doing shit. Or what about people who are busy doing other shit instead of checking the phone constantly? Not everyone always has time to reply to you.
>>
>>38911022
tfw no friend to talk to all day
>>
>>38911784
You like being alone, fucking alot, yet you feel sad for being alone sometimes, right? You wish to have a deeper conversation and gets bored of small talk?
>>
File: 1467992921011.png (83KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1467992921011.png
83KB, 600x600px
>tfw computer guy who always loved computers
>people expect computer guys to also own the latest iterations of all consumer electronics
>have nothing but disdain for mobile because I honestly feel it's overpriced for what it does
>people think I'm some caveman who just isn't up to date

>one day hang out with uni buddies
>someone says they want to upgrade their hardware
>"lol don't ask anon he doesn't even have whatsapp"

but yeah now I have a cheap one and most of the time it's turned off
>>
File: 1381053289371.jpg (184KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1381053289371.jpg
184KB, 800x1200px
>>38911022
>your phone is an expensive alarm clock

That's funny because as soon as I opened this thread, a friend of mine just called me and asked me if we're going bouldering this evening.
>>
>>38912597
>loves computers
>doesn't love handheld computers which can make phone calls
Something doesn't add up here
>>
>>38912757
Is bouldering the activity of rolling boulders down hills?
>>
>>38911022
I know people will ignore me, but I keep contacting them anyway. It helps me remember my place. Down there in the "that weird quiet guy no one talks about" corner.
>>
>>38911022
Realizing you're better off this way is the key. Normies are just glued to their device all day every day in case someone talks with them. I'd rather be a lonely loser than let this piece of shit take control of my life and turn me into superficial human garbage who's so insecure about their life that they have to project it to everyone to show how happy they are when really they're miserable.
>>
>friends from years ago start saying they miss me on fb
>old oneitis tries contacting

What did they mean by this
>>
>>38913072
>Normies are just glued to their device all day every day in case someone talks with them.
Only happens to me. When other friends come by they put down their phone and start having fun conversation like a group of true friends.
>>
>>38913072
>pfft these fucking normies glued to their phones
>who would want to be like them?
>he's glued to his computer 24/7
lmao
>>
>>38912788
Once you've looked past the curtain you realize most of the latest consumer stuff is just fancy looking fluff.
>>
My phone is also portable 4chan and google maps. It's good stuff.
>>
>>38911022
I use my phone to mobile post like i am now
stop me faggots
>>
>>38913072
>says the guy who probably spends all his time here.
>>
>>38913187
what curtain you're just making up bullshit so you have an excuse as to why you dont have a moble computer.
>>
I use my phone as a mobile hotspot for laptop internet connction. That way I can use a keyboard.
I refuse to ever type on a phone.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.