[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

would any female be interested in keeping a loser company im

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1490025377797.jpg (39KB, 392x495px) Image search: [Google]
1490025377797.jpg
39KB, 392x495px
would any female be interested in keeping a loser company
im losing my grip on things and getting to know someone/attention from the opposite sex is the only thing that helps with my anxiety
i like having something to look forward to everyday
i dont have any friends or anyone to talk to and im on edge lately, it gets really hard to deal with by myself
i dont have much to offer but my time, im short, kinda hideous and live in a small ass town
i have so many insecurities that it gets hard to breathe sometimes. All i ask of you is your time and attention, idc what you look like just have loads of time and attention to give me. Also pls be a loner, this is really important for me, i cant relate to functional adults
im in my mid 20's struggling with my shitty life
if your in a similar situation maybe we could bond
[email protected]
im posting this again so someone from eu or the east can read this
>>
fuck right off to /soc/ you thirsty piece of shit
>>
>>38910295
is this thirst
im just lonely and dont really have any friends, i just want to find someone whos in a similar situation
im not really asking for much
idk
i will delete the thread if it gets too much traction anyway
>>
i m gonna go nap
hopefully the thread dies by then
>>
>>38910786
no wait anon dont go to bed yet
>>
>>38910908
i cant sleep anyway cause of anxiety
what you want
>>
i guessing nobody wants this
oh well
>>
>>38910276
maybe i can help
44100hz#0720[/spolier]
>>
join the military, use gi bill to go to school, get job. your bound to meet ppl through all that
>>
>>38910276
>i ca-... i can't breathe.. help femanons i can't breathe without attention

stop being black
>>
>>38913050
pls let it die
and dont mock me
>>
>>38910276
im typing a response email but i am not interested in anything romantic, only friendship and correspondence.

I would like to help you/talk/keep you company, but I don't want you to get attached to me (Im not trying to say that to flatter myself, I am not assuming that anyone who talks to me will fall in love with me. I just want to avoid the drama of feels and shit.)

I am an anxious loner trainwreck non-functional person, too.
>>
>>38913244
i dont want to get attached but i do obsess over people who i feel like i am getting close to
i dont think anyone would be interested in me romantically or otherwise cause low self esteem
this just helps me to get through the day
i wil lbe waiting for your mail
>>
>>38913341
its sent. Im not really interesting at all.

Don't take it personally that I am not interested in romance.
It has nothing to do with you.
>>
File: IMG_2894.gif (154KB, 500x247px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2894.gif
154KB, 500x247px
Starting to slip, im losing my grip
>>
>>38913154
You'll only be contacted by girls who pity you. They'll half-assedly try to keep conversations going but slowly drift away, as they realize being emotionally drained by an ugly loser just to feel charitable and cute isn't worth it.
>>
>>38913516
im pretty boring myself
i have no clue what people even talk about
this is just like a friend simulator for me
i can only assume people talk about everyday mundane activities and it kinda calms me dwon talking about it
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.