[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Morning Wagies!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7

File: download (4).jpg (6KB, 225x225px)
download (4).jpg
6KB, 225x225px
Wew, am I tired after partying on my yacht last night! Think I'm just gonna lay in bed for a while. Too bad I'll have to get up later thought, have an appointment scheduled with my skydiving instructor!
Anyway, now that I've ranted about my /neetlife/, what are you doing today wagies?
>>
Being mad about google/facebook/youtube, other than that I'm comfy, I don't really use the first two, but the third one doesn't really have a good replacment
>>
>>38910175
fuck I should sleep
>>
Browsing while at work.
We're doing the same thing right now, but I get paid for it. Lol.

Another day another haircut, eh?
>>
File: 1489245971343.png (17KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
1489245971343.png
17KB, 650x650px
>Chad and his qt gf come into work
>offer qt a free drink
>Chad asks for one too
>sorry no free drinks

Get fucked chad
>>
>>38910175
pretty good. spent the last 9 hours playing vidya, since im on break from uni, where i'm studying my passion at the #1 school in the world for it :) getting ready to visit my beautiful girlfriend in a week
>>
>>38910525
this but without the passion, prestige, or friends
>>
Going to kill myself because stuck at a retarded job.
>>
>>38910175
Joke's on you, I will kill myself today.
>>
>>38910767 OP is glued to a chair in his parents basement, at least you have money
>>
File: YJAshGn.png (87KB, 292x292px) Image search: [Google]
YJAshGn.png
87KB, 292x292px
>>38910175
ew, that seems like a lot of work. I've just been laying in bed watching anime and eating cheese cake.
>>
>>38910800 do some cool shit b4 you do it (bomb threat a school, be a dick in public, hate crime etc)
>>
>>38910872
I will do what I did my entire life, be on my computer. Then I visit my therapist one last time before I have to go to work. Then I go home, take my nitrogen bottle and go into a nice forest. Lay down listen to music and fall asleep. It's gonna be good.
>>
File: 182429.gif (20KB, 440x343px) Image search: [Google]
182429.gif
20KB, 440x343px
>work skil (australian job centre) finally found me a job working for an auto electrial company
>job description says no physical work, only signing for deliveries and putting the parts numbers in the database or something
>reluctantly accept, 'at least it will be easy' i tell myself
>agree to work a fully paid one month trial and then the boss can decide if he wants to keep me on
>show up for the first day
>realize the entire days work can be done in the first 20 minutes
>sit around browsing 4chan because there is literally nothing to do
>boss asks me to help him unload a van
>tell him 'no, the job description said no physical work'
>he argues with me for a few minutes and storms out of the room
>ignore him and keep browsing 4chan
>hear him yelling to work skill on the phone
>there is nothing he can do, he signed the agreement for my one month trial
>he asks me to tidy up my office area which is already clean
>'no, go away, stop harassing me'
>tfw showing up for work every day and getting paid a full days wages for literally 20 minutes of work
>tfw watching the boss go more and more crazy every day (pretty sure he didn't sleep last night, and was yelling at his wife on the phone today)

the wagie life ain't so bad after all guys.
>>
File: 1501340219982.png (80KB, 288x211px) Image search: [Google]
1501340219982.png
80KB, 288x211px
>tfw just woke up
>its 2PM here
I'm drinking my coffee now, will hit the gym in couple of hrs. Life is good bros
>>
neet here just finished my pilates class
>>
>>38910907
sounds comfy... good for you, i hope you go peacefully
>>
>>38910982
do you not want to keep your job after your trial?
>>
>>38910982

Enjoy it. You gonna be a NEET again soon.
>>
>tfw you fucked some poor wagecuck's bitch last night
Feels good man
>>
>>38910811
I too have money. His money!
>>
>>38911186
+ the dude complaining will make it harder for him to get another job. anon just fucked himself
>>
>>38911330
This
Contrats anon, you've hard inserted you into NEETland
>>
>>38911330
>>38911365
>implying he wants another job

This is ideal, normalfag employer complains, nobody else hires you. Nice.
>>
>>38911330
>>38911365
>>38911398
eventually the government will require him to work for his neetbux. when that happens, he'll be back to work but getting paid less (neetbux vs employment income)
lol
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>38910175
This party was great.
>>
>>38910207
>Chad asks to see manager
>wagekek nearly wets himself at the idea of his master being summoned
>chad says that this wagie was not only inappropriately flirting with his gf, but was also trying to offer her free drinks without permission!
>Stacy agrees
>wagekek is forced to work all that week without pay to make up for his mistake
>>
File: Shh.png (115KB, 260x255px) Image search: [Google]
Shh.png
115KB, 260x255px
>>38910175

I went hunting with some fellow NEETS today.

Hunting wagies.

We had traps all over, and we set them free to run.

First one scurried away with the others following, but he fell and was left. We pelted him with rocks and broke all his bones. Then we raised a large one over his head with our superior might.

"Goodnight, wagie" we said.as he wailed and we crushed his skull.

A lake of crocodiles and giant snakes was the next challenge. Half the wagies got snapped up or drowned due to not spending enough time (like us NEETs) swimming in luxury pools.

Oh well, they're replaceable to Mr.Shekelburg anyway.

The rest ran over a massive tundra and got to the end. A giant cliff face. We came upon them begging for mercy, out beautifully maintained hair flowing in the wind and we used our powerfully honed bodies to smash the ground and cause them to topple off and splat. But one held on, and we decided to have mercy.

We helped him up and enslaved him to a life of servitude. Right now he's cooking me tendies and bringing me cups of milk.

He's grateful for my mercy.

I should go wagie hunting more often.
>>
>>38911475
>eventually

not in Australia mate. Maybe he will just get on disability like me :)
>>
>>38910767

unironically same.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.