[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Drunk Girls

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: hqdefault.jpg (30KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
30KB, 480x360px
I was sitting at IHOP ordering a burger with onion rings and these two girls were talking really loud. Eventually they said,

"Hey, orange shirt guy!"

That's me, so I turn to see what they want.

"Are you alone? Come sit over here!" She said.

I said,
"No I'm good thanks," and kept browsing 4chan.

Thing is I have a girlfriend and am afraid this situation wouldn't end well for me. Did I do good robots or am I being antisocial? I wanted to sit and talk with them but they were drunk and beautiful.
>>
>>38910155
I want the normies to leave my board now. Get out.
>>
I bet your gf is cheating on you.

Why do I say this? Because every time you turn hot grillz down, your gf cheats on you that's just how it is.
>>
>being cucked
>not fucking both of them and daring your girlfriend to leave you for it

wowww
>>
>>38910506
No honestly... this is right
>>
>>38910447
8ch
>>38910506
At least try to hide Reddit spacing FFS
>>
you should have went with it if you gay af for your girl you wouldnt cheat on her + you get to enjoy normie life also free pussy if you not into your girl
>>
>>38910155
The girls were drunk so they probably wouldn't care afterwards anyways. You however had fucked up because you could have more sex with those girls. Who cares about your gf who is probably getting fucked by Big Dick Jamal. Women are objects and should be treated as such. Pussy.
>>
>>38910155
should've done the social thing walked over sat down and engaged in random chitchat with them no skin off your balls they invited you over
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.