[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

unpopular opinions

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 6

File: 1501990054638.gif (651KB, 985x830px) Image search: [Google]
1501990054638.gif
651KB, 985x830px
the same ones get posted every thread this time post new ones mine are
>cannibalism is the highest form of culinary art because you are eating one of the most smart and dangerous animals on the planet
>all asian people are secretly ninjas
>magnets, gravity and electricity are an illusion
>any one can time travel through enough meditation
>>
>cities with higher average IQ = lower crime rates
>>
>>38910087
but alot of people agree with that
>>
>>38910022
nice dubbs checked
>>
>>38910107

They do? Darn time to hit y'all with another one.

>single mother households will destroy humanity
>>
>>38910200
that's a very common opinion on r9k i am looking for thoughts that only you personally think like for example the first thing i listed was a thought that i have never heard someone have because I have a very unique taste in culinary arts
>>
>>38910022
>emotions make human beings weak, man cannot evolve into ascendence if it depends on emotional attachment and social customs
>>
File: a81.png (7KB, 225x293px) Image search: [Google]
a81.png
7KB, 225x293px
>>38910022
This is the most unitelligent thing I've read all day. It sounds like you're trying to say something profound by describing someting fundamental that you do not understand by using a "deep" buzzword.
The only thing that's an illusion here is your intelligence.
>>
>>38910436
oh yeah you fuck tell me what cause objects to generate gravity
>>
>>38910340
that is not that original most trans-humanist think that
>>
>>38910477
What does any of that have to do with them being an illusion? Saying that those things are an illusion is incorrect if what you meant was
>I don't understand how magnets, gravity and electricity work
>>
>>38910531
firstly you did not even answer my question and secondly there is nothing keeping us attached to earth we are just on it
>>
>>38910587
1. something that deceives by producing a false or misleading impression of reality.
the state or condition of being deceived; misapprehension.
an instance of being deceived.
Psychology. a perception, as of visual stimuli (optical illusion) that represents what is perceived in a way different from the way it is in reality.
a very thin, delicate tulle of silk or nylon having a cobwebbed appearance, for trimmings, veilings, and the like.
Obsolete. the act of deceiving; deception; delusion.

If you claim that something is an illusion, then provide proof that it really is somehow misleading and state how said thing should actually operate. Your lack of understanding doesn't make anything an illusion if you can't provide adequate proof of deception. And no, I did not answer your question because it had nothing to do with the topic at hand. If you think that me explaining the things that you don't understand to you makes them somehow cease being illusions, then you should read the definition of the word above.
>>
>Blacks are not human

Not original comment?
>>
>you can be a robot while not being a virgin
>its easier to complain then to do something
>you're life is basically doomed if you're not working by 30
>>
>>38910713
all of this is bullshit and fluff to make you try to sound smart, there is no substance is this
>>
>>38910713
the concept of gravity is misleading because we are told it is what shapes galaxies and planets and the universe when space is not even real
>>
>>38910748
it is not original I want a opinion only you have
>>
>>38910793
There is you ididot. The substance is "lack of understanding doesn't make anything less real". Which was already expressed here>>38910531, but apparently needed more elaboration when the person replied to misunderstood the point completely.
>>
>>38910836
that's a different anon my reply was>>38910797
>>
>>38910797
>space is not even real
And what exactly do you mean by this?
>>
File: 5541.jpg (61KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
5541.jpg
61KB, 1000x800px
>>38910836
you're pretty stupid, you only have decent vocabulary and nothing to back it up with
>>
Those opinions aren't unpopular, they're simply retarded and can't be proven in any way.
>>
>>38910878
But I do. I just argued points that you conveniently disregarded by "lol you're stupid".
>>
>>38910022
>>magnets, gravity and electricity are an illusion
You are so fucking stupid, that its funny.
Like a seinfield episode funny, nice dubs though.
>>
>>38910898
But the last one is objectively true. Everyone is time travelling all the time, not necessarily in their preffered direction, though.
>>
>>38910910
"ididot." "apparently needed more elaboration when the person "

are you retarded thats basically the same thing, get off your high horse, I ain't wasting any more time on you
>>
>>38910933
Good. I've wasted enough with you already.
>>
>>38910933
>>38910949
>A bitch slap fight
Kek, seriously though OP, hes right.
>>
>>38910930
By "time travelling" you/OP meant being able to surpass the normal (forward, constant) flow of time. That is not possible.
>>
>>38910858
think of it this way are sun is one of the smaller stars but with only a fraction of the light it generates it powers and creates all life on earth so imagine if all of the sun light and energy when to making life it would be practically infinite and this is one of are smaller stars and to think it could create that much potential life is crazy so imagine how much heat it creates and imagine how much more heat all of the bigger stars make this is why i refuse to believe "space" is real because no way with all the heat space would be an cold empty vacuum with all the heat stars are supposed to make the universe would disintegrate
>>
>>38910964
There is no well defined normal flow of time, according to relativity.
>>
>>38910340
but isn't emotions what makes us alive? Without them we will be pure robots. We need sadness to know what happiness is. We need dark to know what light is.
>>
File: ore no imouto.jpg (122KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
ore no imouto.jpg
122KB, 1024x768px
>a failed normie and a robot are the same thing

>>38910340
>emotions actually serve a useful purpose
that's the real unpopular opinion. for example fear protecting us from danger and making us assess risk
it's group psychology that has to change for man to evolve, not basic emotions
>>
>>38910973
ps the other posters aren't me this is what I meant by space is not real I would not just ignore you and resort to name calling like the other anons did i am ready to defend my positions
>>
>>38910477
We know what causes it, It's very simple: mass

We don't know, nor will we ever know "why"

It exists, predictable, math-able, for us to explore and exploit
>>
>>38911002
you dont know why it happens because it's not real
>>
>>38910087

not counted.
not opinion, actual fact corroborated by research lel
>>
>>38910973
When did these threads become an excuse to spout bad science?
>>
>>38910022

pedophilia is not a mental illness in the same way homosexuality isn't. virtuous pedophiles should not be condemned for sexual preferences beyond their volition, so long as they dont act it out.
>>
>>38911027
name one thing i said that is wrong
>>
>I don't understand therefore it is an illusion

Brainlets, everyone!
>>
septum peircings are cute
>>
>>38910973
Space isn't cold tho, The problem is that there's something like 2 atoms of hydrogen per cubic meter, so there isn't really much matter to feel heat with.

Also, have you ever looked up at the sky?

Strawmen asside, I admit that space is one of the wonkier things to understand. But you don't have to understand it. Know that it exists, but don't bother about why.

The universe isn't kind enough to offer us telos
>>
>>38911052
did you even read the thread phone poster
>>
>>38910973
One could rightfully argue that your beliefs are based on nothing but personal feelings and opinions. I won't, I'm too tired for that now. If you want take your gut feeling over scientific measurements, then be my guest.From the way you wrote that post I can already tell there's nothing I can say that could possibly convince you otherwise. Have a nice night, or whatever the hell time of day it is where you're at, anon.
>>
>>38911043
There's nothing wrong with this post.
>>
>>38910989
It's your beating heart that makes you alive, not some girly fee-fees.
>>
>>38911045
You're arguing against a scientific strawman. The sunlit side of the moon is hot as hell, meaning if you were caught by the Sun's rays the side of you facing the sun wouldn't be cold just because you're in space, no one says this.
>>
>>38911067
but with all the heat stars are supposed to produce they should have burned all the hydrogen in the universe and disintegrated everything because hydrogen is highly flammable
>>
>>38910748
Haha nice post also gas the kikes amirite?
>>
>>38911130
It needs oxygen to do that.
>>
Ay yo if the sun is so hot why is it cold up mountains?
>>
>>38910022
>any one can time travel through enough meditation
you went full /x/
>>
>>38911205
but the sun is already burning hydrogen atoms and will eventually start producing oxygen like other stars https://astronomy.stackexchange.com/questions/12381/what-happens-to-oxygen-produced-on-the-sun-or-other-stars
>>
>>38910022
why is everyone ignoring the cannibalism is art thing is no one slightly worried about that
>>
>>38910022
Here's one that I don't even hold:
I'm a smart boy with plenty of potential.
>>
File: 1501626439198.png (509KB, 454x642px) Image search: [Google]
1501626439198.png
509KB, 454x642px
>>38911302
but you are

>mr.pasta
>>
>>38911298
Because that's a subjective opinion that he's entitled to, not denial of objective reality that he's too dumb to understand.
>>
>>38911259
It fuses hydrogen inside of itself, it does not necessarily burn it out in space, otherwise gas giants that are mostly hydrogen with no oxygen, like Jupiter, would be burnt up by now.
>>
>>38911363
science is not objectively
>>
>>38911454
whoops objective not objectively that was a typo
>>
>>38911407
but jupiter has been destroyed since 1981 because it did burn up
>>
>>38911113
>whaat does this mean?
>>
>>38911486
You gotta tell Nasa, anon, this is big news.
>>
>>38910022
>Creating "pretentious" art isn't a bad thing at all and will always encourage it.
>>
This opinion is unpopular here, not in the normie world:
It's morally wrong to blackmail, or use/abuse roasties that have whored themselves out in the past, and are now trying to hide their slutty past.
It's not like the past shouldn't be held against you; but it's morally wrong to use threats, violence or blackmail against a woman, just because she was a slut once
>>
>>38911786
Oh but if a guy fucks one goat....
>>
>>38911786
It's morally wrong to use threats, violence or blackmail against anyone you stupid white knight.
>>
>>38911786
i personally believe it's okay to black male as long as you do not discriminate between race and genders
>>
>>38911851
But when is it okay to white male?
>>
>>38911104
can't help it that im fucking different from everyone else and see the world through my fucking girly feelings, even if i enjoy that part, i yet hate it.
>>
>>38910340
I don't think it is the ownership of emotions that holds us back but rather the lack of full control and/or ability to truly feel the specificness of another's mood to fully understand each other.
>>
>>38910340
Motivation Theory states otherwise. If you have no emotions, you will only follow your basic instincts. Probably end up a rapist or something.
Thread posts: 74
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.