[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some happy memories from your childhood?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: 1427744863266.jpg (605KB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
1427744863266.jpg
605KB, 2000x1333px
What are some happy memories from your childhood?
>>
Waking up at 5 AM, to sneak into the kitchen and snatch myself a jar of peanut butter. To then sneak into the living room to watch cartoons while eating the peanut butter. Wholesome shit.
>>
>>38909913
Cartoons in the morning.
>>
>>38909913
Happiness.
But I've already forgotten what it feels like.
>>
File: 1497002911932.png (329KB, 414x446px) Image search: [Google]
1497002911932.png
329KB, 414x446px
I hav just as many happy ones as bad ones, maybe even more happy ones despite being raped nearly daily by my father.

April has come to be my favorite month because I have fond memories of blowing bubbles and flying kites with my friend after it had rained, during sunset, with a gorgeous triple rainbow above us. I can still smell the rain and feel the cool, strong wind on my face. I can still see the bright colors of my kite shining against the dark grey, nearly black clouds in the east, with the sunset giving the backs of them a warm, yellow glow.

I also cherish a memory of building a leaf pile with the same friend during autumn and playing in it all day with him, and then carving pumpkins with him and my mom.
>>
>>38910222
you sound like an actual faggot
>>
>>38909913
>playing with action man toys
>inventing shit with my toys
ie a duel disk from yugioh out of a frisbee, fishing wire, sticky tape and card sleeves.
>watching 80s action movies with my dad
i had a great childhood
>>
>11 years old
>first year of middle school just ended
>spend most of my summer playing flash games on my computer at home alone
>discover hentai
>listen to nightcore and draw anime all day
my best summer, I want to go back
>>
>>38910491
I'm a fembot, so close enough.
>>
File: Snufkin_by_YanivP.jpg (58KB, 660x660px) Image search: [Google]
Snufkin_by_YanivP.jpg
58KB, 660x660px
Growing up I had 3 elder brothers. Due to finances being different from when they were kids and me, there was always some sort of resentment against me. It's gone now, but at the time it sucked. When j was 6, the second eldest was 16. He was babysitting me when my mom and dad were out watching the world premiere of the first LotR. My brother had a steam engine thst I couldn't olay with cause parents said I'd hurt myself but this time he woke me up at around 1AM and we sat in his room and played with the steam engine. It's my fondest childhood memories because that's the first time I felt true companionship with my brother. I love him, and the other two.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.