[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Very important question you should ask yourselve

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: 1413296431868.png (76KB, 208x255px) Image search: [Google]
1413296431868.png
76KB, 208x255px
Is /r9k/ a psyop made to keep me jobless, friendless, single and miserable?
>>
what a dumb question

you can prevent this if you dont listen to robots, youll just be sadcunt and think theres no hope for you just because you dont have the effort to make yourself better.
>>
>>38909759
Yes. All boards are infiltrated and contaminated. They know exactly what types of people frequent which boards and exactly what sort of content will break them. Only the less popular ones are free (e.g. /x/) but they don't really offer anything that could change your life in the first place.
>>
>>38909759
>taking anything you read on the internet seriously
We're all going to make it someday anon, don't let the negativity here get into your brain.
>>38909873
>/x/
>free of psyops
Laughable.
>>
It's a conspiracy by the N.S.A. or 'NEET Secret Agency' - their goal is to turn young men into NEETs so they can control the world more easily.
>>
T
TH
WELCOME

N N N N N
H H H H H
K K K K K
>>
>>38909759
Welcome to Net Hikikomori Kyoukai.
>>
File: WelcometoTheNHK_ep10_shot4.png (791KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
WelcometoTheNHK_ep10_shot4.png
791KB, 853x480px
Haven't you ever wondered why 2d girls are so cute?

It's to cause you to have unrealistic standards for 3d women so you will be forever alone!
>>
>>38911176
This speaks to me on an inexplicable level.
>>
File: neato.jpg (345KB, 599x846px) Image search: [Google]
neato.jpg
345KB, 599x846px
No, we are all crabs in a bucket here keeping each other down.

They real conspiracy is how many shady interests and agendas treat this place as recruitment grounds. Stormfront obviously spreads it's white nationalist agenda, and create foot soldiers. Queers spread their boypussy agenda here on r9k in order to attempt to pacify it.
Single childless men with no goals or ambition in life are favored targets of ideological opportunists. And we live in age of confusion and darkness, the perfect time for opportunists to shine. 4chan may still be a bastion of free speech but astroturfing has never been easier or more productive.
>>
>>38910859
If anyone takes /x/ or its psyops seriously then I'm genuinely sorry for them.
>>
>>38910921
Oh anon, I too have read welcome to the nhk
>>
I think it's the opposite, more or less. Your shitposting brings the site traffic, allows for datamining, but that is only to make your NEETdom a somewhat productive thing. Nobody WANTS people to be on welfare or be jobless/homeless but that alone doesn't change the fact that there is not enough work to go around.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.